Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have gotten mine taken away because my friend was caught playing with it! Good thing my friend paused it! I also have some hints for keeping your tama safe!

1.Keep the sound off!

2.If u finished all your work.... PRETEND to read under your desk while u r playin with ur tama

3.keep it in a pencil pouch

4.if u dont want to get in trouble u should really just leave it at home!(on pause of course)

5.U also should keep it at home because education is more important than ur tama(when i was in the fifth grade i brang my tama to school all the time....but since i was so busy with it i got bad grades!but when i left it at home on pause i concentrated in school more and got better grades!)So basicly just leave it at home! u want to go to college right? :gozarutchi:

cool i almost got mine taken o_0 and i ussaly keeps mine on a really large sweat shirt for dudes :(

heh, my tama ( v1 ) hangs on the belt strap thingies on my jeans, and hides on its own under my shirt. my friends know i have one but they forgot and or got used to it after a while. the best was to hide a tama in my opinion is to wear long sleve( winter plan) hoodies or shirts and and "chain" them to your arm, and then flcik your hand for tama check up. for all other seasons, pockets or any other conventional means works ( remember keep it silent and outta sight ).

currently 16 and just an hobbist. i like tamas but only as an on the side hobby ( wow this explans why i get such a "crappy" tamagotchi every adult i spawn. )

I always keep my tama on my lanyard (with my housekeys, etc.) and bring to school on pause mode, but one time I forgot to and it beeped in one of my classes XD. One of my classmates heard it and he was like, "ZOMG, lyk u have a tamagotchi lol, im telling!!11!!one" But he didn't.

thanks for the tips.My teacher is very nice and let me play with them at lunch time and Gym time too.

Yeah well I have 2 stories. In 5th grade people got their tamas taken away all the time. (not Me!!!) so My friends got taken away. So I stole it back. Being as stupid as he is, he told EVERYBODY. I got in trouble. also other people started doing that too. Big Oops. Also this is Kinda wierd. So in math class My tama got taken away. My teacher said she haddent seen one in 12 years. then she said 13 years. Im 11 Tamas came out 2 years after i was born. So that was odd. Then We started doing this math problem She came over and said "get to work, Laura." I said "Im thinking" She said "no, your worrying about your little toy thing. Get to work." So now I dont bring tamas. If I do again, they said I wont be getting it back.

i play them at recess! and the teacher dont care but now who ever has a tamagotchi they'll take it :mametchi: :mimitchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :eek: :D :nazotchi: :pochitchi: :ichigotchi: :) :gozarutchi: :kuribotchi: :nyatchi: :kusatchi: :wub:

Yeh. Once in class, (I'm in grade 5) my tamagotchi was crying, and i forgot to turn the sound off, so when they cry, not beep for attention, its like, blloooo, bloooo, blooooooo, and luckily, some other girl had one, but the idiot turned the sound off and mine was on. =she got in trouble.

:marumimitchi: hey i never get my tama token away! i sit in the back so my teacher doesnt notice. the luch peaples dont care if i have one during luch but the vice princible does. she took mine and my friends tama away and gave it back to us in 3 min!! i said that my mom will sue if she keeps it so she gave it back :furawatchi: so my friend was like what about mine i a=said right here and i told you it was a bad idea to connect during luch!!! :marumimitchi:
wow ur mums prety halsh.my mum would just say " its ur own folt 4 bring it wen she actualy forced me 2 becaus she didnt want it at home :furawatchi:

:marumimitchi: Well, in my school they allow tamagotchi and toys, at lunch. But if you behave badly and don't listen to the teachers (at lunch) you'll get them taken away.

Okay...........I have gotten my tam taken away once or twice (or maybe thrice)and I know it is not fun. Here are some tipps

If a teacher asks what it is, put it on clock mode, cover up the "tamagotchi connection" symbol, and show it to them. (NOTE) this may only work on teachers who DON'T know what tams are

If you have a REALLY mean teacher then just don't play with it during her class.

Play with it during a movie. No one will notice.

Girls, bring a purse or small bag to keep them in. I have a black bag thing meant for IPOd

's, but it can fit around three tams.

Remove the Keyring for less noise when playing with it during class.

Some teachers won't mind. My lang. arts teach doesn't care, since his daughter has one.

We show him them sometimes. My friend even named one after him!

If you don't have a purse (or are a guy) then you can just bring a wallet and hide then in there.

TURN THE SOUND OFF!!!!

Hide it in your hand for quick checkups. My classmates are really mean and try and tell on my friends and I. They yell "OOOOHH, TAMAGOTCHI!"

and "CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI"

Or just " PLAYIN WITH YOUR TAMA THING?"

Usually P.E. teachers & lunch ladies don't care, but the lunch monitors do!

During recess, go out some where and then play with em'

Those are all my tips fo' now. Have fun. I Gotta go, so PM any questions to me, kay"
cool :marumimitchi:

I don't know why they take our tama's!(not that mine has ever been taken away) ^_^
Same Here but your wright... My friend Liz got hers taken away it was so sad because she was wanteding a Mimitchi and got one then the teacher took it away and when she finaly got it back it was dead!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :wacko: -in honor of Sugar

I'm in 6th grade and I used to bring it to school (I didn't get caught or anyting). I have a couple of tips that I did last year:

-If it beeps or someone sees and asks what I did was put it on clock mode and said I used it for a watch. For 5th graders they were pretty mature and didn't tell

-Last year we had recess and my friends and I just went to a little tree no one went to and connected and stuff.

-I didn't have a lanyard cuz they weren't out but I got a leather thong and put it around my neck and under my jacket and the string was long so when the teacher wasn't lookin I pulled it down and checked it.

-I wore a baggy jacket so the outline wouldn't show

thats weird octobertama95 that your school doesn't allow v1's and v2's but they allow v3's. 0.o anyway, i don't think they are banned or not allowed because i have a lanyard and i always wear them around my neck during school (except gym and lunch i'll tell you why in a sec) and all of the teachers see them and they ask what they are and if i take good care of them and stuff and they don't mind at all. my friend always plays with my tamas during Reading class and he never gets caught (i'm in 6th grade and i'm a girl but we're just friends) he has a tama but his parents won't let him take it to school. the only person who said not to bring my tamas to school anymore (which i didn't listen to him) was the janitor. it was during lunch and my friend was playing with my tamas then he gave them back to me and they were on the table and the janitor saw them and he said "don't bring those toys to school anymore" he didn't take them away or anything so i just put them around my neck. thats why during lunch i put them on pause and in my locker. during music i have them around my neck (5th period lunch is 6th period) but if we have gym (we have gym and music but we have it every other day) so when i go to gym i put them on pause and leave them in my locker until 7th period. (it would be hard to play in gym when you have 5 tamas hanging around ur neck and they probably wouldn't allow it in gym anyway) i have 6 tamas but one has a dead battery so i don't bring it to school anymore because why bring an extra tama to school with you when it has a dead battery? i have my house key and my diary key on my lanyard also and i have this Mudd keychain that i found one day in the JCPenney dressing room on the floor lol. if my teacher Mr. Hanington (who is my favorite teacher because he's really nice and not hardly strict at all) sees me playing with them in the desk, he just tells me to put them away. I'm in Middle school by the way. whew! thats a lot of writing! lol!

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :lol: :wacko:

Latest posts

Back