Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put them in my backpack when im goin to school then I take it out before school starts and leave it around my neck with the sound off.My teacher dosent mind and I always check during class just in case :ph34r: and if you get it taken away, quickly pause it, and if you dont get it back for like months, it'll start beeping like crazy and itll only stop if you take the batteries out.LOL!

Okay...........I have gotten my tam taken away once or twice (or maybe thrice)and I know it is not fun. Here are some tipps

If a teacher asks what it is, put it on clock mode, cover up the "tamagotchi connection" symbol, and show it to them. (NOTE) this may only work on teachers who DON'T know what tams are

If you have a REALLY mean teacher then just don't play with it during her class.

Play with it during a movie. No one will notice.

Girls, bring a purse or small bag to keep them in. I have a black bag thing meant for IPOd

's, but it can fit around three tams.

Remove the Keyring for less noise when playing with it during class.

Some teachers won't mind. My lang. arts teach doesn't care, since his daughter has one.

We show him them sometimes. My friend even named one after him!

If you don't have a purse (or are a guy) then you can just bring a wallet and hide then in there.

TURN THE SOUND OFF!!!!

Hide it in your hand for quick checkups. My classmates are really mean and try and tell on my friends and I. They yell "OOOOHH, TAMAGOTCHI!"

and "CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI"

Or just " PLAYIN WITH YOUR TAMA THING?"

Usually P.E. teachers & lunch ladies don't care, but the lunch monitors do!

During recess, go out some where and then play with em'

Those are all my tips fo' now. Have fun. I Gotta go, so PM any questions to me, kay"
cool, i got my tama taken away too once and the teacher told me that if she catches me again, my tama would be taken away for the rest of the year. :blink:

My tama:

Name:Tommy

Version:V2

Design:Hawaii

Hearts:all full

Training:level 10

Days Old:4

Character:cant tell

Tamagotchis aren't realy aloued (or how ever u spell it) in any schools but it's not that hard 2 hide e'm. :D I don't even realy hide it. Teachers just never see them. Cell phones on the other hand are harder 2 hide. (I know we're talking about tamas <_< but it's just some xtra help) :D First of all, they r biger than tamas and they might go off in class! :kusatchi: I know...I know. What idiot would have her cell on in class? But u might forgrt. TURN OF UR RING!! :blink: :blink: :blink: He He!! I just love that little star character!!! :D :wub: Anyway...HOPE I HELPED!! (actualy i didn't realy help. I just told about myself) Oh well!!! See Ya'll later!!! :D :D Oh.. Ijust can't jet away from that tama!!

My teacher tkaes away tamas if you are playing with them but ther are allowed around your neck on lanyards. ONce my tamagotchi was in my desk but then she walked behind my desk and saw something in my desk, she said put that away or i will take itaway! Then i said but it cost alot of money then she said, " a laser pointer doesnt cost alot!" then it turned out she wasnt talking about my tama

i love pokemon tama22! and i remember the days darkmangakat, it was going through my teachers then it went to my family.......

my family hates tamas exept for my dad my brother thinks tamas are stupid and my sis thinks they are not fun at all! well screw them!

and my junior high teachers i had the last two years (i am in high school now) they used to hate them and bother me about them :D :D and i had to protect my tams because they were not safe so i turned off the sound and most of the time hid them i actually pretended they were my real pets :D :D and took care of them so good! but my family especially my mom! is after them help me anyone i wanna protect them from her! :D :D i love tamas and i will buy more! oh and also the stupid kids used to always pick on me and say "oooo you are playing with a toy!" ,, but i didnt care! so when u grow older please love tamas! they will make you happier and never get depressed!

:D and your childhood memories will last forever!! i had a quote that was really good for childhood memories that came from sailor moon but i forgot :p

I have mine on a Lanyard I bring to school. I play with it in class, but I try to take short looks. I played with it during lunch and seminar, so it wasn't too bad. I even flashed it in front of a teacher! I guess I'm just lucky. XD

School staff has no right to keep your personal possessions anyway, tams included!
:chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi:
their is a rule against it... so they have they right to take it away tell the end of class but, I think that should only happen if the warn U first!

were not alowed to bring tamas or my 4th grade techer (( he loves wood )) he

will smash it with his hammer

:wub: :huh: :hitodetchi: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi:

he did it to my freinds 5 tamas (( 4 minis 1 v3 )) he sartid to cry I feel sad for him.

:) ^_^ :eek: :D :p :p LOVE HER :)

My tamagotchi has only got confiscated once. :angry:

Put a sticker over the screen

that wat i did the teacher thought it was a analoug clock

Okay...........I have gotten my tam taken away once or twice (or maybe thrice)and I know it is not fun. Here are some tipps

If a teacher asks what it is, put it on clock mode, cover up the "tamagotchi connection" symbol, and show it to them. (NOTE) this may only work on teachers who DON'T know what tams are

If you have a REALLY mean teacher then just don't play with it during her class.

Play with it during a movie. No one will notice.

Girls, bring a purse or small bag to keep them in. I have a black bag thing meant for IPOd

's, but it can fit around three tams.

Remove the Keyring for less noise when playing with it during class.

Some teachers won't mind. My lang. arts teach doesn't care, since his daughter has one.

We show him them sometimes. My friend even named one after him!

If you don't have a purse (or are a guy) then you can just bring a wallet and hide then in there.

TURN THE SOUND OFF!!!!

Hide it in your hand for quick checkups. My classmates are really mean and try and tell on my friends and I. They yell "OOOOHH, TAMAGOTCHI!"

and "CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI"

Or just " PLAYIN WITH YOUR TAMA THING?"

Usually P.E. teachers & lunch ladies don't care, but the lunch monitors do!

During recess, go out some where and then play with em'

Those are all my tips fo' now. Have fun. I Gotta go, so PM any questions to me, kay"
i think that might help a few pwople good job!

Ok, so I have a couple of tips for you all.

1. Always keep the sound off.

2. If you DO play in class, only do it when you have finished, and are on to the extension work.

3. Make sure no one u aren't sure you trust can see or hear your tamagotchi.

4. Try and find out which teachers dont mind and which teachers hate them.

5. Make sure your tamagotchi doesnt stop you from listening in class, you will get in trouble if a teacher asks you a question and you cant answer.

When my tama NEARLY got taken, I had this weirdo teacher from ukraine. lol. so i showed it to her and shes like nice watch. i cracked up.

Another time. This was a REALLY strict teacher, so i wos worried. But i put in on the clock and TA-DA, it worked!!

Regards,

-TP-

All I do is mute the sound and if my teachers ask to see it I hand it to them on clock mode(It coverd up the Tamagotchi part with blue tape and I drew white on the tape) :furawatchi:

I have no problems with my teachers about my tama.

I keep the sound off, and keep it on my desk, and also keep it on a lanyard I made out of yarn. :mellow:

I work in the office with 2 other girls for 6th period as a elective and I play with it, sound on, in front of the workers there.

For those with teachers who hate tamas, or with a school that bans them...

Think meerkat. Scan your surroundings, like in recess, for any adults that can take it away.

Have Have REAL Friends Who Will NEVER Betray You FOR NO Reason be as lookouts, if they want.

Sound off. Plain and Simple.

The teachers/personnel that can take away your tama are the predator, your tamagotchi, it's life at risk, is the prey. Your mission when you bring it to school is to be quick, sly, and discreet. Know others with tamas of their own, unite. They have the same problem as you, they want their own tama to come out alive. If one (with a tama) tells on you, tell on them. Record names of those with tamagotchis, and their tama's name, so in case that happens, you'll have some proof.

My friends and I had them at school so much that my principal band them!!!!!My friends still bring them though

Latest posts

Back