Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always bring my tam to school.. nobody notices that my tamagotchi is in my desk. I did get in trouble once though because I was watching a puppet show and me and friends were connecting and my teacher saw that we had tama's took them away. Tamadogg is right, teachers and principals should not take away your things.

Cool, but I live in aus and we don't have lunch ladies, cafateria and all that but thanks anyways!
We don't have a cafeteria in my school. The only schools in my town with those are high schools. I have another tip:

- If you keep your Tamagtochis on a necklace (I think its called a lanyard) and you don't have a purse and you don't want to buy one, create a little 'Tama Space' in your desk where your Tamas are hidden and you can still see the screen.

my tamas arnt banned but u cant have electronics but everyone still does!!!! :huh:

I WONDER IF ANY TEACHERS EVER READ THE SITE!!!!! THAT WOULD BE BAD! :huh:

At recess at my old school in 3rd grade,I would bring mine to recess and play with it with my friend.One time I brought in class in my pocket and it beeped!Luckily we were doing one of those things were everybody was moving and there was a lot of noise,so nobody heard.I'm in 4th grade now,and I bring it to school in my backpack to play with on the bus every morning and afternoon.I just recently bought one for my friend,the one with the frogs,yellow border,orange buttons,and it's a V3.She's REALY happy now! :huh:

:lol: My friend attatches hers to her pants,and our teacher doesnt care... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D :lol: :( :lol: ...By the Rock On and have a Merry Christmas!!!! :lol:

From a violteatchi fan,

Kali

Y should they take our stuff. Our main teacher this year justb said 2 put it away but at camp we weren't supposed to bring lollies but some people did so they had people going through our bags.

Last year in 6 grade i brought my tamagotchi to class and my friend waz borrowing it and the teacher saw her and took it away for a week and he took my other one too and my other friend the teachers were playing with them and some how put mine on pause so it didn't die but this year i extra carfull and i still play during class like the bump game i put it in my pocket and just push the buttons and check on it every 5 min. :D

Y should they take our stuff. Our main teacher this year justb said 2 put it away but at camp we weren't supposed to bring lollies but some people did so they had people going through our bags.
not to be rude but..... what does that have 2 do w anything???? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
All my teachers love tamas! i asked my homeroom teacher if he had any, but he said no and DIDN'T take it away! He didn't even say to put it away or anything! None of my other teachers cared (except for 6th period math, and he said to put it away)! Hopefully, people will be nicer in the future.

I'm naturally sneaky, and I've got fast and gentle hands. At one point in time a few years ago during the first generation of Tamagotchis I was nearly caught by a hall monitor. (Who were rarely on my case due to the fact they were afraid of me. I think it had something to do with the twirlies and the wedgies I gave them during recess, I dunno. That was my way of saying hello.) I saw her coming out of the corner of my eye, and she obviously saw my tamagotchi out and me playing with it. Thank God a friend of mine was walking by, I quickly placed it in a pocket in their back pack, and watched which class they went to.

The hall monitor had the teacher empty my pockets, but no dice. No Tamagotchi on me. After class I met up with my friend and explained, he gave my Tama back to me. But that was what? Five or six years ago? =D In college you can take what you want to class, you pay for them to teach you. They make their dough, regardless.

wow thx but...tamagotchis have been banned at;

Char's School- Since about mid '05. All teachers, except the french teacher, know what they are.

Jez's School- Since about '05 as well...but it depends on what teacher...just like you said.

:) Happy New Year

Char Says- oh, and also, for the person who posted before we did just then...

Do schools in america always have hall monitors? coz in Aus, we dont. Its just weird.

Jez Says- What are hall monitors?

Keep your tama in your pockets and take it out under the table while your teacher is busy doing something such as helping another child or marking work.Take it to the toilets and play with it in there.Once my girlfriend and another friend of mine had their tama's with them and they were connecting under the table with the sound off.The teacher told them to put it away so they went to their draws and put them away inside and stayed there for a few seconds,and then when the teacher wasn't looking they took them back out and went back to their seats and carried on playing with them!You can also play with it if you are in a corner with no one watching and theres friends around you that won't tell the teacher then you can play with it then.And at breaktime if you have a big coat you can hold them down t the bottom of your coat and then lift them up so their inside your coat then lean your head back so that you can see them through your coat.

lol when i was in second grade, around the year 1998 or so, I tookmy tama p1 to school with me for show and tell. Everyone made fun of me and the teacher yelled at me when it beeped a lot. guess i learned my lesson!

When tamas v1 first came out EVERYONE had one but teachers didnt know what they were so we could have em but this group of girls were always connecting in class and the teacher learned that this was distracting! (DUH!) So she sasid anyone with those electronoc pets go and get rid of them! But you see i only checked mine evry 20mins so my lil tama suffered for it! But once the teacher simmered off i snuck mine in my desk and it lived in the corner, i would punch buttons blindly to fix him and occasionally peeked! But once my student teacher moved in for a while his desk was behind mine so he could see into my desk if i opened it to check my tam but he was kool, he asked me what it was and i said it was my baby he smiled at me and didnt tell our proper teacher!!!!

heh heh. yea, i guess, i really love my tama like a child. I think my sub. realised that!

Latest posts

Back