Laura's Attempt at a Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello world!

So, I got a new chromebook, which may encourage me to log more as it won't burn my leg like my sony vaio does!

Also, I've decided to run 4 tamagotchis. P's, music star, angel and tamasuku (school). I got the TamaSuku as I was leaving my house to go shopping with my mum, and the postman knows me quite well from all of the ordering I do, so he just gave it to me straight away. I love it. It's slightly yellowed so the pink is fading but overall it seems to be in pretty decent condition. I just need to put some displex on the screen tonight.

Anyway, my tamas have been paused for a few days so I can just relax and sleep more. But now they're unpaused and I can give you a little update.

Music star first, Prawnz isn't doing so well as a band, they haven't done pro-debut and keep failing auditions, and their star ranking is 999th... I don't know what to do. Hannah's tone is 318, rhythm is 497 and original is 424, anyone got any ideas?

The angel next. He hasn't really done much to be honest apart from evolve. Oh and my P's has gotten his tamatomo and I unlocked the theme/icon background thingy. It's nice, but not my style..

s8Zu73t.png

And the TamaSuku I haven't done much with because I'm kind of confused. Anyone got one on their log? I'd love to read about it. Anyway here is the stats so far

DTBDc9l.png

And an overall update on them all...

AnCI9zu.png

And that's it for now. Bye guys!

Hey guys, so this is just a quick post.

Basically tomorrow I'm gonna have a proper look at all my tamas and fully decide what to run and stay committed to it, as I keep changing my mind.

I know this may annoy some of you and I really do apologise for that, but recently I keep looking at old ones and getting new ones and I keep wanting to try different ones out, but tomorrow I will fully decide what I want to run.

Thanks for understanding,

Have a great day/night/evening :)

Hey guys, so I went through my collection of tamas and decided on 6 I want run.

Dx246tk.png

Here is my collection. Consisting of: p2, p1, angel, v6, tamasuku, v2, P's (dream coffret), v3, ID L, v4.5, tamago, tamagotchi friends and p's (melody land).

It was difficult deciding but here we go..

nq2qVXd.png

I chose: angel, P's (dream coffret), tamasuku, v4.5, v3 & ID L.

Here's what I have at the moment:

bqDMXJ7.png

ID L: I reset and got a baby girl who just a moment ago evolved into Kingyobotchi.

P's: I got my boy married yesterday & got another boy, he's just evolved to Cosmotchi as I'm typing.

TamaSuku: Not much going on, 4/4 hearts, 15 students, 145p language, 148p maths, 191p science.

Angel: Still on takoten and he's 4.

V3: I downloaded Abbey, who I started this log with, she is 3 years old.

V4.5: I downloaded Candy who is 1 and a Zouritchi, I'm letting her become whatever she wants.

And that is all for now guys, bye!

Hey guys, so this is the last post for today, I just thought I'd do a little update on those who evolved.

First up... ID L:

So today I reset it and got a girl as I mentioned earlier, and she evolved as I was writing, so here is a picture of her. I'm also currently working on renovating her whole house! 2 rooms done so far!!

4U6RGAVm.png

Next can be the.... P's:

I also mentioned that my little boy evolved into Cosmotchi, meaning I'll be aiming for Mametchi. I also really need to clean under the faceplate...

SxhEBENm.png

Last but not least... Angel:

He became a oyajitenshi (according to a growth chart I found.) He eats in a really ugly way.. ew!

w78UIiWm.png

I also got my 16th student on the TamaSuku, and I connected my v4.5 and v3 and they played together.

7CUAUj6.png

And I connected the P's and ID L and they gave each-other flowers, aaaw! I am tempted to marry them to each-other when they both have their tamatomo sorted, it'll be cute!

ORkVE5o.png

And that is all for today, bye!

Hey guys!

Time for the daily update:

IDL:

So my cute little toddler became a teen today, I believe her name is Painaputchi? Anyway this means I'll be trying to get 2 care misses during today so I can have Melodytchi, who happens to be my all-time favourite female character, I'm so happy she's on the ID L!

wSGBOofm.png

Also I finished renovating the house!

giEhjoD.png

At 3:04pm I completed the first care miss.

At 4:06pm I completed the second and final care miss. I hope this worked!

P's:

My cute little Cosmotchi became a Mametchi, and I got 2 of his 3 puzzle pieces! The reason being he needs to earn the cash register and I haven't worked for 30 hours yet, so looks like this is gonna take a few days.. He may end up being older than usual getting his tamatomo... But I really do wanna marry off the ID L and P's if possible, it'll be adorable! Puzzle pieces come first!

le9fJLsm.png

zuC9NH8.png

I later got told you can use the robot for his 3rd puzzle piece, so here is the third!

kqvrFyem.png

TamaSuku:

I got my 17th, 18th, 19th & 20th Students today, other than that, not much is going on.

My points are: Language (158), Maths (152) and Science (220), I prefer the science games which is why that is so high up.

V4.5:

No change, I have no idea when she's gonna evolve, or even what she's going to evolve into...

V3:

No change for Abbey, she's 4 years old now so in a couple of days the matchmaker will arrive and we can start generation 2.

Angel:

No change, and he's still alive, I still can't get over the way he eats, it's so ugly and weird!

MIW6up3m.png

And that is all for today, anything else that happens will go into my next post which will most likely be tomorrow. Bye guys!

Hey guys, just a quick post for today as I'm not feeling great.

I've got everything paused except the P's and ID L just to make my day easier.

Obviously nothing is going on with the P's right now, but he will get his tamatomo tomorrow.

The ID L though, I got Melodytchi! (sorry can't spell today!)

gblefRrm.png

And I've got her 3 happy symbols!

9Kl3A26.png

Edit: I also got Mametchi and Melodytchi pets!

xaWy9OS.png

aVG71BR.png

I know I keep saying that but omg it's gross under the faceplate of the P's, someone remind me to get the vacuum on it!

And that is all for today, bye guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, guess I made up my mind. *following your log*.
Thank you so much :)

Also guys I'm sorry but I won't be logging for like a week or two. Also the only tamas I have running are my

ID L, v5 (got it today in the post) and my angel. Family emergency and it's majorly upset me. I wasn't gonna run anything but I need some sort of distraction

I have returned, and I'm feeling happy and refreshed. I apologise for my short absence.

Erm, I didn't really take many pictures or anything of any tamas and I decided on 4 different tamas to run.

I'm running both P's, IDL and angel.

Angel: My poor baby died (a good death) and I reset, I'm now on a child stage. I had everything paused for a couple of days because I was really ill.

jHEP9dC.png

ID L: I'm on the 3rd generation, 2nd gen was another melodytchi (by accident), and now I'm on a child. (3:07pm, she's now a teen)

zAJLVbd.png

P's (dream coffret): I downloaded from where I took the batteries out and changed the time & date to normal, I have a neotchi.

PZsMGPpm.png

P's (melody land): I reset and got a baby girl. I'll edit later for when she's a toddler/child.

39pbe52.png

And for now, that's it.

Bye guys

Hi guys, sorry for not being active.

I've only been running the ID L and the Dream Coffret P's, and not a lot really happened, especially because my P's refused to take new batteries for ages for some reason, so I left it for a few days before attempting again and then it suddenly worked..

So on the ID L generation 1 & 2 were Melodytchi. Generation 3 was Perotchi and she married Spacytchi.

UhYqzEv.png

Generation 4 was Shutotchi and he married my P's.

TQ3aCJY.png

My P's was generation 12 and Kiramotchi, I was aiming for Warutsutchi but I miscounted my care misses. As I already had her tamatomo I didn't attempt it again.

gwktPod.png

So as I said before, I made Kiramotchi and Shutotchi get married and they both had baby boys.

For the P's I'm gonna aim for Rightchi and for the ID L I may aim for Kuromametchi or Mametchi, I'm not sure yet.

ChRSjlD.png

And that is it for now, bye guys!

Hey guys, so today the brothers became teens and I made up who they will become (hopefully).

So the P's boy became Cosmotchi, but I saw I could turn him into Rightchi by using the computer 20 times as a teen. He's used it 22 times so I guess we'll find out tomorrow if that worked.

The ID L boy became Bokuhshitchi, which I'm slightly disaspointed about, I didn't realise I'd given any care misses.. So I'm hoping he'll become either Kuishinbotchi or Kuchupatchi. I feel so bad, I thought I'd not given any care misses...

OOHDFz2.png

Also I forgot to put a picture in of them as children so here's that

jYTN3Y0.png

Also next week (hopefully) I should be ordering the white 4u which will be interesting. I'm hoping the 4u+ will be cheaper on amazon or ebay in time for august so I can get one for my birthday, and hopefully for christmas I will be getting a nexus 7 so I can get downloads on my 4u. Yay!

Bye guys!

Hey guys!

So both of my boys turned into adults. I got Kuchipatchi and Rightchi, yay!

K4vo1Sy.png

For Kuchipatchi, I gave him:

DvcV7h9.png

and I gave Rightchi:

TNlwSA6.png

and here are there tamatomo stuff:

LkGiTus.png

x7mAfL0.png

So now that they have their tamatomo, I think it's time they got married and started the next generation. I'm sort of hoping for a girl and a boy, or two girls.

First up can be Kuchipatchi.

RssHsuU.png

and he's had a baby....BOY!!!

k7IleAN.png

Next up.. Rightchi.

00rnUIc.png

and he's had a baby....BOY

PLMOmKH.png

I was hoping for at least one girl... Oh well

And that's all guys, I'll edit this when they're toddlers/children if I remember

Hey guys, so the boys are adults and have their 3 currently obtainable puzzle pieces / happy symbols.

Here are the boys: On my P's I have Mogumogutchi and on my ID L I have Sunopotchi.

IMCWHIQ.png

here are Sunopotchi's happy symbols

RFrRSeN.png

and here are Mogumogutchi's puzzle pieces

qCBjJr6.png

tomorrow they'll be getting their tamatomos hopefully and then I'll marry them off on monday.

Also I ordered a white 4u and a faceplate, and I'm hoping next month I'll be ordering a 4u+ (rose pink) or maybe I'll just ask for it for my birthday as it'll be quicker!

That's it for now, bye!

Hey guys, so my boys finally got their tama tomos and I'm so happy.

Here are both boys:

4nice5Y.png

anlvutV.png

and on my P's I unlocked a new location.. The dream beach. This is unlocked after 10 unique tamatomos (not including pierce tamas apparently). Here is the beach

SAY2R1E.png

It has a game on it where you keep pressing the A button as much as possible to fill up a tiny bar, which then makes you and this other character race, and if you win and get the flag you get rewarded with gotchi points. Yay!

And that is it for now. I will post tomorrow as the boys will be getting married off, I'm so hoping for at least one girl! Preferably on the ID L.

*Edit*

Here are the pictures of the 4u and the faceplate I ordered. For anyone wondering, the 4u was £29.50 (about $46 USD) and the faceplate was £4.66 (around $7-8 USD)

dIQkuCB.png

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

So I got both boys married off and they both had baby girls.

I'm currently having a little problem with my P's, I'm using the same brand of batteries that I always do & the P's seems to be eating them up faster than usual. Usually I'd be changing the batteries every 4-5 weeks, and now it's every 2-3 weeks which is very annoying. We're gonna get some more expensive batteries soon to test whether it's the P's or the batteries are just dodgy.

Anyway, my ID L is now a teen, but my P's is now behind due to the battery change and is still a child.

Here are the wedding pics:

m5T1lc8.png

VHZeOfi.png

And here they are at the moment:

regsxH2.png

I'm hoping to turn the P's into Neotchi so she can then either become Yumemitchi or Warutsutchi.

I'm hoping to turn the ID L into either Shigurehimetchi or Makiko.

And that is it for now. I'm really excited for when the 4u arrives, it was dispatched on the 24th (last friday) but the faceplate hasn't been dispatched yet but hopefully will by the end of this week. My estimate is that the 4u will arrive at some point next week & the faceplate will arrive a week after that.

Bye guys!

Latest posts

Back