Laura's Attempt at a Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, long time no speak.

I've been busy lately with other stuff and my tamas have been on pause and at the moment I've only got my ID L running because my P's is eating too many batteries too quickly.

So I'm still on the same generation of tama in the previous post as she's been paused.

She is Shigurehimetchi, aged 6, 7th gen and got her tamatomo aged 5 as I messed up with timing due to her being paused.

cr6vQ1k.png

And now it's time for me to take her to go get married.

Q6eIDye.png

She's had a baby....... GIRL!!!

fyQ0pGc.png

Oh yeah, my faceplate for my 4u arrived yesterday but no tama itself yet, I'm hoping it comes today!

If it does ill run it and log that too, but I'll also edit this post or make a new one for once the baby is a child, it depends on whether the 4u arrives or not honestly...

Bye guys!

Hey guys!

So good news and bad news.

Bad news being... I've run out of batteries so both my P's and IDL are dead and I can't run them!

Good news.. MY 4U CAME!!!!! So at least I have one tama running! Phew!

So I opened it and have started running it and so far I really like it.

Here's me setting it up:

cwlgdd1.png

As you can see, I got a girl!

Here is the evolution & the new faceplate on it:

cRwygHM.png

The faceplate looks better than expected!

And here is everything I got in the post/mail. The sweets (candy) and tissues were with the 4u, how sweet! I just got some washi tape and to do list stickers for my planner.

hVbpa9t.png

And that's everything for now. BYE!!!!!!!

Omg guys I am so so so so so sorry!

I mean, most of you probably didn't notice my absence but I've been addicted lately to more creative things, I've been obsessing over my filofax and have been making stickers and inserts and dividers for it and I had a battery crisis.

So the 4u was on pause for a couple of days after my adult got her tamatomo because I was very tired and felt a bit ill and all that lovely stuff, I was also out with my friends a fair bit.

Then I went to unpause and boom.. battery low, I tried swapping them and nope they were dead, tried another set and died within a day. I've not used my 4u for a long time.

So darling mother got me some more batteries and I've finally put them in! I'm just gonna run the 4u since I start sixth form in a week.

(For anyone interested I got my GCSE results. 2 A's, 3 B's, 5 C's and 1 D.. Not too bad!)

So here's all the stuff you need to know:

I got melodytchi and her post adult form and her tamatomo.

Rj3WWPW.png

I just now got her married:

2mqBV9n.png

And now she's had a baby boy:

eJZEUkg.png

And I got a label maker and put my name on all my tamas...

ZdKKGV0m.png

And that is it for now.

Bye!

It has been a very long time since I wrote on here.. I'm sorry!

Life wise, I've been settling into A-Levels. I'm doing religious studies, film studies, english & psychology and omg it's a pain!

I've only been running my p's and I did a complete reset. So I'll give you guys a tour of what's been going on and who I have now!

So, I've got 4 tamatomos, and I am on the 4th generation, working on getting the 5th tamatomo. I had to get a new egg after the 1st tamatomo because I left the poor girl at home with no food or happiness, whoops!! Not making that mistake again.

So here are my 4 girls:

cki629tl.jpg

And now I have a boy, he evolved while I was at school!

mtNnWP6m.jpg

I'll try to update this as regularly as I can.

Also, please excuse the messy faceplate, I know it needs sorting, and I'm using my melody land p's heart because for some reason it's better moulded than the dream coffret one? Strange..

Bye!

Hey guys!

So here is another update on my P's.

YdCYDTW.jpg

To start with, the boy I had in my last post left me, but after I got his tamatomo (phew) so I got a new egg and got the new ones tamatomo.

Here's the evidence..

ep6osw6m.jpg

And he just got married and had a baby girl.

I also wanted to show my tamatomo notebook!

Basically I've written the characters from my pierces (even though I don't have the circus pierce I intend on buying it early 2016 so I added it in advance...) and from the actual p's itself and I'll tick them off as I go. It's going well so far!

9vlgkI7.jpg

And that is it for now.

See you soon guys... bye!

Latest posts

Back