Leap Year 2012 Feb 29 Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!! Of course you can join hebb!!! I didn't make this hatch for myself I made it for everyone!!! And the timezone? It doesn't matter, as I stated in the rules: 3-6pm no matter where in the world!! It'll be interesting to see when this time of day is in different country's!!!

Kuchitama 001 - v4

Hippyfish - Tamagotchi Ocean

MametchiMusicStar - Music star

Euphoricdelirium - v3

Kuchipatchi.is.blue.55 - iD L

Orandatchi - yet to choose

It's Teri - yet to choose

Ayan300 - Tama-go

Hebb - v4 or v4.5

Kdarcher238 - v3

Tamatown123 -v4

I'll join with something don't know yet =P

Hi KuchiTama001!

I'd be delighted to participate in what sounds like a wonderful leap-year hatch! I may, however, be starting the hatch at around 8pm if that is at all possible? :) I'll be logging one of three Tamagotchis (each of which is on the way to my home now): the EnTama CYOI, the UraTama or the Familitchi. Which I choose depend on which arrives first. I'll let you know when I find out!

//Wilsy

Well thanks for joining wilsy!!! Okay new rule: 3-8pm is the new time in which you can start your Tama between (remember, timezone doesn't matter!) AND as 3 more people have joined I can update my list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuchitama 001 - v4

Euphoricdelirium - v3

Ayan300 - Tama-go

Hebb - v4 or v4.5

Kdarcher238 - v3

Tamatown123 -v4

Tamacake - Tama-go

TicTax - yet to choose

Wilsy - enTama, uraTama, or Familitchi (v5)

Woah!!! Biggest hatch I've seen so far!!! C'mon guys!!! Let's make it bigger ;)

Hi,

I can confirm I'll be using a Familitchi for this year's February 29th Hatch. You can erase the EnTama and UraTama from your list.

Many thanks for adding me!

//Wilsy

Hi, I may be participating if I can find my Tamago - is that okay if I can join with that? I can repost once I find it ^_^

Hello,

I'd like to start my first hatch ever with my Version 4.5!

I also have my iD L's running currently but I'd prefer not to reset them because I want to get every Character on my List to both of my iD L's.

Thanks,

- Purimatchi!

Hi! Can I join? I will be hatching one of my old version 2's - I'm saving the other one for my own hatch on 1st April. (Please join my hatch!)

I would have to start mine at 6pm. Will that be OK?

Kierra xx

Kuchitama 001 - v4

Euphoricdelirium - v3

Ayan300 - Tama-go

Hebb - v4 or v4.5

Kdarcher238 - v3

Tamatown123 -v4

Tamacake - Tama-go

TicTax - yet to choose

Wilsy - Familitchi (v5)

Haleyhashats - Tama - go

Purimatchi! - v4.5

Kierra - v2

WOW!!! This hatch is getting big!!! I'm so proud :') well... Let's see who else will join AND.... Thanks for the idea Purimatchi!!! I've just received a v4.5 today (from another member of this hatch ;) ) so I MAY start that!!! All depends on who has a baby first ;)

I'm not able to find my tama-go, so I'm going to have to drop out. :C Makes me sad too, because I really wanted to participate! But I can't find my tama, so yeah. :C Sorry ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back