Leap Year 2012 Feb 29 Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ill hatch when I get home with my v4 =)

Whoa! I completely overslept today, 25 hours! And the odd thing is...I woke up just in time for this hatch! I'm really glad! :)

So, I named this little guy; Ringo. (The Beatles, anyone?). /my apologies for the bizarre picture, the light is just terrible here and I had to use a long exposure for it to be sharp enough.

IMG_2820.png

Anyways, later on, while I was doing accounting for my Mum, the sweet guy evolved into...

IMG_2828.png

Tamatchi! Isn't he just adorable? Sorry about having it's ''ghost'' on the picture. I couldn't get him to stay still!

I started my hatch at 3:30 and the Egg hatched into a boy!

TamagotchiV45Babytchi.jpg

His Name is Toro!

Soon he should turn into a Toddler I'll post some more Pic's soon!

I live in the US so I started way after most of Y'all.

I decided I am way to busy to keep 2 tama's going so I hatched a Tama at 3pm but I was away so I am just now gettong to post.

ITS A GIRL!!!!

Name: Dayla

Egg: v4 lime green with flowers

I have no idea how to post a picture tho

YAY!!! Pyontitchi left, and now I get to look after Tsubutchi!!!

I named him Pulse...(People who read a certain roleplay forum will understand ;) ) and I fed him up and played jump rope!!! He's okay for now!! Pics later!!! *Update - he has evolved into Hinotamatchi!!! The kuchi kid!!! Well I cannot post child pics as it is 22:30pm in England... Will in morning ;) - End Update*

https://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8264/35196510.jpg

https://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9031/30461640.jpg

https://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3779/45983956.jpg

i married off my kuishinbotchi, eddie, at about 4 pm in my time zone.

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

he married a lovely giragiratchi.

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

out popped a choribotchi, who i named delilah! (i love the expression on his face xD)

after an hour of baby poops, attention calls, and sickness, i got...

IMG_0043-1.jpg

kingyobotchi!

well, that's it for tonight. see you all tomorrow!

I'll take a picture tomorrow but my babytchi turned into Tamatchi! ow he's bouncing around the screen! So cute.

As of now my 2 iD L's are memetchi's and planning on getting married with in tomorrow or the next day!

I hatched at 4:30 PM today, and got a little girl that I named Alex.

img0364ix.jpg

She became Tamatchi after an hour. I was really excited when I saw that I wasn't the only one from this hatch with a Tamatchi!

img0373qj.jpg

I'm going to post longer updates on her in my log (the link is in my signature). I'll make sure to write here sometimes, though! :D

Sorry! Bit embarrassing, but how do you post a picture directly in a post without any links! As for the hatch, v4 is a Hinotamatchi! (Another Tamatchi type ;) ) and just saying my v4.5 is a Shitekitchi :D

Sorry! Bit embarrassing, but how do you post a picture directly in a post without any links! As for the hatch, v4 is a Hinotamatchi! (Another Tamatchi type ;) ) and just saying my v4.5 is a Shitekitchi :D

You'll have to click on the small thumbnail of a tree and put in the direct link of the image. Voilà! Should work fine. :)

If you don't know how to get a direct link, you can upload to tinypic or photobuket and they'll give you a direct link to your image.

He turned into a Tamatchi!

Tamagotchiabc.jpg

I recently got another Tamagotchi V4.5 from my friend that I started up currently it's a Boy Babytchi!

I'll take there pictures together when Tamatchi turns into a Teen.

Toro turned into a Ura Young Mametchi! He is gonna be a Good Ura Mametchi *Hint, Hint*

Also Blade my new Tamagotchi V4.5 has turned into Kutchitamatchi.

TamagotchiX2.jpg

Oops. Forgot to update again. -_-

Today was not very eventful, other than Delilah evolving into a painaputchi.

IMG_0056.jpg

Also, I woke up today to see this:

IMG_0093.jpg

I think it's around the time where the doll's festival happens in Japan.

That's all for today, great posts everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was waiting for the Fluffs to evolve into teens. But they never did...and they aren't evolving today either! It's really bothering me. Maybe it's some kind of glitch. Anyway, they have a 20% bond, and I have been giving them excellent care. No care misses yet! But WHY aren't they evolving? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back