Leap Year 2012 Feb 29 Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!! That's fine wolfheart2112 !!! Just prepare yourself for the hatchin date AND in other news, I MAY be using my new v4.5 I bought from HippyFish, just depends if it has a baby or not, if not, I'll use my v4 ;)

I only had that one tama and now I can't seem to find it *anywhere*! I'm so upset. D:

Very sorry >_<

Kuchitama 001 - v4

Hippyfish - Tamagotchi Ocean

MametchiMusicStar - Music star

Euphoricdelirium - v3

Kuchipatchi.is.blue.55 - iD L

Orandatchi - yet to choose

It's Teri - yet to choose

Ayan300 - Tama-go

Hebb - v4 or v4.5

Kdarcher238 - v3

Tamatown123 -v4

TicTax - yet to choose

Wilsy - Familitchi (v5)

Purimatchi! - v4.5

Kierra - v2

Eternal Mametchi Fan - v5

Wolfheart2112 - v3

Waneqa - v4

Sure you can waneqa!!! Good to see someone else using a v4 ;) we currently have 18 members!!! AND I want to have around 20 when the hatch starts everyone (only 2 days away!!!! :eek: ) would really love to see vintage or iD L tamas as we are lacking them, and maybe a v1? Well, anyone good work everyone!!!

I know I said I would use a v2, but can you change it to a v3? She died a few days ago and I wanted to re-hatch her.

I was planning on hatching a V3 tomorrow anyway, so I guess I'll jump in here if it's okay :)

Kuchitama 001 - v4

Hippyfish - Tamagotchi Ocean

MametchiMusicStar - Music star

Euphoricdelirium - v3

Kuchipatchi.is.blue.55 - iD L

Orandatchi - yet to choose

It's Teri - yet to choose

Ayan300 - Tama-go

Hebb - v4 or v4.5

Kdarcher238 - v3

Tamatown123 -v4

TicTax - yet to choose

Wilsy - Familitchi (v5)

Purimatchi! - v4.5

Kierra - v3

Eternal Mametchi Fan - v5

Wolfheart2112 - v3

Waneqa - v4

Fida - v3

If the aren't any last minute entries? You will NOT be able to join the hatch after 3:00pm as that's when members will begin hatching - on a side note I will be hatching my V4 at around 5:20pm (about 11:00 am in USA, but that's the fun with different timezones!!! :D so everyone, hatch between 3-8pm in YOUR timezone - please enjoy hatching with pictures if possible! - Happy Hatching!!!

Im going to join too, yay! im joining with the tama that got me back into tamagotchi! My V4.5 thats brown with argyle pink. :D

First to log!

:D I didn't write down anything, so the next entries should be better.​

At somewhere around 4:30, the baby boy White was born. (Sooo not named after Pokemon...) I fed him and played a few games of Get[insertNoteHere], and did normal... Just-Hatched-things.

leap_year_hatch___29th_by_kdarcher238-d4rcdox.jpg

Aw.

At around 5:30, he evolved into Mizutamatchi. I played a game of Bump with him, which I don't understand at all. I haven't played with my V3 in ages.

leap_year_hatch___29th_by_kdarcher238-d4rcd2q.jpg

He reminds my of an Ice Cream. :I

leap_year_hatch___29th_by_kdarcher238-d4rcdf0.jpg

Just some random, unnecessary picture of my V3 and +C

The next entries will be a lot more detailed. I wasn't very organized for this hatch...

I hatched my v5 family at 4:30pm. I named it the Fluff family due to a character named Prince Fluff from the Wii game I was playing. I have two girls and a boy - Belltchi, Mousetchi, and Tororotchi. They have about 3000p. Although I played the Tea Time mini-game 50 times, the bond percentage is 0%. I sometimes connected the Fluffs to my v6. It is now 8:00pm, and I'm off to play Tea Time 50 more times. So...until next time.

Im going to join too, yay! im joining with the tama that got me back into tamagotchi! My V4.5 thats brown with argyle pink. :D
OH COOL!! I have the exact same tama v4.5 :D Its my fave!!

I am doing my v4.5 as well. I started a v4 this morning but for the group hatch I am saving the v4.5 later today 3pm I will be back :D

I have just re-hatched my v3 (who died a week ago). Can't wait for the egg to hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back