Locker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have one locker. But we all have separate places for each year groups lockers. At the moment mine is on level two of Clare Wing, it just just around the corner from my SOSE and Maths classrooms. But my other subjects(English, French, Religion, PE, Art, Science) are all at the other end of the school, so that gets pretty annoying. I have a bottom locker, we change each semester, and I am under my newly found friend Kim. Next to me I have two of my best friends and then the other people around me are kind of annoying. The combination is pretty easy, 1-18-6. I have already had two locks, they keep getting stolen...

My locker is the same place it was last year. l:

I don't really mind, I'm next to a friend of mine.

He's adorable..;3

I decorated mine with this stiped pink, green, blue, purple, yellow and orange warpping paper.

On the inside of the door I have a little basket and stickers, plus I made my name out of this really cute tissue paper and taped it on there.

Yes, I went a little over board....

Anyway...

My combination is the same every year, so I'm pretty used to it by now. =]

we also have a gym locker, but I mean there's nothing too valuable in there for someone to steal, but I still lock it 'cause we get in trouble if we don't. =/

I have my first top locker this year. It's pretty awesome. I have to stand on my tiptoes to get the combo right, but it's all good.

Locker number 1349, bottom floor, top row, near the cafeteria. We have built in locks. My combo is 38-40-8. Pretty easy.

My combo last year was awesome. 21-29-27. Anyways, my locker this year just has a penguin inside it. Nicole colored a penguin for me. Nicole has a bottom locker. It's kinda funny, seeing as I'm not even 5 feet.

My PE locker is a tiny square. O:

I don't even know how I'm supposed to fit stuff in it. I start dressing out tomorrow. My PE locker is 24, and my combo is...something.

D:

I also figured out I can fit into one of the full length lockers. xD

I have my first top locker this year. It's pretty awesome. I have to stand on my tiptoes to get the combo right, but it's all good.Locker number 1349, bottom floor, top row, near the cafeteria. We have built in locks. My combo is 38-40-8. Pretty easy.

My combo last year was awesome. 21-29-27. Anyways, my locker this year just has a penguin inside it. Nicole colored a penguin for me. Nicole has a bottom locker. It's kinda funny, seeing as I'm not even 5 feet.

My PE locker is a tiny square. O:

I don't even know how I'm supposed to fit stuff in it. I start dressing out tomorrow. My PE locker is 24, and my combo is...something.

D:

I also figured out I can fit into one of the full length lockers. xD
I wish I could :blink:

We have 2 shelves at the top of the lockers which take up alot of the space and Im like, 5'8. Its not fair!! xD

I have one locker for everything. We just keep our stuff in our bags in the change room and after P.E take it back to our lockers.

My locker is the top in a set of four. It is in the center of our house area in the year 8 corridor.

My locker? I don't use it it's by the school entrance but it's far from like all my classes! I don't even need it so I carry my bag around ( which is better to do anyway so I don't forget anything ) so they can reassign it to someone else if they want but you never know so I'll keep it just in case XD.

I like where my locker is :3

I have a top locker and my best friend has the one below it. We share bother of them. The botom one we put all our stuff that isn't a book[backpack, food, clothes, etc.].

Then in my locker we put all our books neatly.

It's just better this way because I'm really short and my friend can help me get my stuff, plus, we grab the same things since I'm in all her classes besides foreign language.

I got my locker today and its sucky its half brocken cuz it only locks on the top and if you yank the handle the bottom comes out alittle. im inbetween a snoby girl and a cool loser hes pritty nice but a lozer but in a good way.

overall my locker sucks ;)

My regular locker is in the middle of the 6th grade hallway right next to my homeroom. It's on the top, and even though I'm tall I have to stand on my toes to see the numbers. x.x My other one, the gym one, is near the end of the big row in the middle of the locker room. I think the whole changing thing for gym is metally scarring. There's too many fat people in my gym class. *shot* My regular one is light blue and the gym one is this ugly yellow. xD Regular locker- #495. Gym- #117. My regular one just has a Tamagotchi magnet my friend gave to me, some origami shurikens and kunais in the basket-thing, and my books. We never got much time to decorate our lockers. x.x Most of the stuff I'd put in it probably wouldn't be "appropriate" for school anyway. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two girls next to me. I have to squeeze in between them to get to my locker...
Same with me. Only it's a girl and a guy. And there's this boy in my homeroom that has the locker right below mine, and he'll literally stretch himself out and sit there forever so that I can't reach my stuff. x.x I'm cosidering just dropping my billion-pound binder on his head one of these days.

I got to choose my locker. Me and my 2 best friends all have our lockers side by side ^^ My other friends, who share a locker, have their locker below mine. I like the location.

There's barely an inch between each locker since the school is so crowded. It's really uncomfortable. And guess what? No A/C! The only lockers that weren't taken are the broken ones.

We have plenty of lockers. I got a bottom one, and I'm friggen 5'8 D:<

Though it fits everything in it. So yay.

I have one of dreaded small lockers down the fourth grade hallway. The combo is 0-10-20. LOL

Our Lockers are currently being hosed because lice has been going around the school xDDD

My locker is a very big size, has a kind of doorknob thing where you put your lock (I have a combo.) and my neighbour downstairs gets really peeved at my because I keep hitting him on the head. xD

My other neighbour downstairs is one of my besties. My next door neighbours (I'm in between) hog all the room, so I have to wait for the neighbour on the left AND right to MOVE. >.<

My combo is 22-25-32. Easy. ^__^

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back