Locker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My locker location is fine. I just can't remember the combination so well. My best friend has to open it for me; and he was away today. It took me a long time to open it. I guess I have a giant Konata picture in my locker (Not my fault... I share a locker!) and a picture of Longcat.

I used to have a Band Locker, but I quit. I hated it. The lockers always smelled like rotting cheese. :blink:
O.O

Mine smells like wood or something. Never stuck my nose in. xD (People put clothes and food so I won't dare to smell. xD)

mine is orange and ugly. its also a mess although its only been two weeks of school. and the location is ok... on my left, nobody. On my right, nobody...

mine is orange and ugly. its also a mess although its only been two weeks of school. and the location is ok... on my left, nobody. On my right, nobody...
It's crowded at my school, and the best part is that I don't know any of the people that I have a locker next to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back