Locker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's tell ing their combination..xD

We have to get our own locks for our locker.

I must be really dumb because whenever I get a combination lock I leave the combination on the back.

It doesn't really cross my mind to take it off.

I've done it for 3 years now and nobody ever went into my locker.

Who really looks at the back of the lock?

And you know what's weird? I went in my locker yesterday and it smelled like axe DX I was like what the heck? And this kid passed by and said you wear axe and your a chick? I was like no I just opened it and it smelled like axe it was funny though I was giggling while telling him that lol.

And you know what's weird? I went in my locker yesterday and it smelled like axe DX I was like what the heck? And this kid passed by and said you wear axe and your a chick? I was like no I just opened it and it smelled like axe it was funny though I was giggling while telling him that lol.
[SIZE=7pt]I keep Axe in my locker. I don't spray it, I wear it.[/SIZE]

And yes, I'm a chick.

Lol. xD

My locker combo is 34 to the right twice-swich to left and pass 34 and land on 14 then you go left agan and it stops atomaticly.

My gym locker is 3-24-29 and you do the same thing as my regular locker but it don't stop atomaticly :wacko:

My locker is ebil.

It won't open if I try to open it, but if somebody else tries to open it, it opens.

I'm not sure. I got my locker card on Thursday. I haven't bothered to find it yet. ;P

But I know for sure it's on the main floor and it's a top locker.. So that's good.. hopefully it's close to my classes. ;D

But I don't have that many books... Most of the text books I was assigned were for me to take home for homework.. Oh well.. I might not need it this year.. maybe for my gym clothes..

i have 2 and mine is a end locker which i use all day and the comb is so easy

its like

46-30-40.

and i have a gym locker.

o_e

the boys in the locker room have axe fights sometimes.

That's what i heard.

I swear somebody must've used 10 bottles of axe in there because if you walk NEAR, not by, but NEAR, the boys locker room, you will smell major axe. Please, if you walk by the boys locker room, you will (im not kidding, it happened to me) get a MAJOR headache from the smell.

I hate my locker. D<

Its nearby my sister. She so slow. ;_; So i'm always late. '_'

Their a teal colour, which is weird, some lockers are beige,teal or blue. And my friend Reagan has a totally fierce locker, you can place stuff on top, its like stairs! So jealous. Her's is beige.

Even worse for me? Its downstairs(Except for band,chorus and Spanish), my classrooms are upstairs! D=

I named my locker Sexy. The combo's name is Christian. Christian Siriano. 8D My friend Amanda's is named Lucy the lock. Mines Christian the sexiest lock. xD

Ps,

Axe does smell good. I would use it. =O

You would hate it after walking by the boys locker room. I mean, right when it fades away, they have another freaking axe fight! People sometimes cough or get bad headaches from the strong scent.

You would hate it after walking by the boys locker room. I mean, right when it fades away, they have another freaking axe fight! People sometimes cough or get bad headaches from the strong scent.
There isn't any fist fights, because the gym teachers are supposed to be "watching" us. Usually they just yell at people for no reason at all. :( There is a very strong scent in there, I have to say. :angry:

D= Sorry for so many posts.

I have 2 lockers:

1: School Locker.

2:Trombone(Ratio: 1 trombone) ONLY locker.

I don't share my trombone locker, the boys, Ryan, Brian and Scott share one big trombone locker. (they stack theirs. .___. )

School locker:

Color:Macaroni yellow. D<

top or bottom: Neither.

Easy combo? Yes. 2 - 12 - 34. :3

Shelves? One. :lol:

Trombone locker:

Color: Its Wooden. And Old. D:

Top or bottom: Neither.

Combo? No combo needed. It was a cabinet for mouthpieces and fun stuff. :3

Shelves? Tons. Like... 5! :^D (I store my band binder there.)

Instrument where now? Theres a HUGE long slot for one trombone. I store it there. :)

Afraid? YES. I always think that one day, the cabinets will fall. O___o

i have one locker and mine is like in the middle of all my classes. Its closest to my 1rst and 2nd hour but like i said its in the middle so its in a perfect spot =]

My locker is in the worst position. It's near none of my classes. :blink:
Mine too. D: Its down stairs and I have most of my classes up stairs! *Except for Band,Chorus,Spanish and Roots and Shoots(Outdoors)*

Ps...

I have to use the guys trombone locker monday. T___T Because I'm bringing BOTH the School's and my own... Hopefully, it wont get put into tiny slots. xD Off topic. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back