Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorne became an Androtchi yesterday. Pretty soon I'm going to have to be careful of the matchmaker. Though, he will be either on a lanyard or chain around my neck until he becomes an Oldie this time!

All my tamagotchis are on the same lanyard, so that's a great idea. Zebra is 17 today! Holy cow that seems like such a long time for a tamagotchi to be running, to me at least.

Great to hear about Clay! I hope you have better luck with Lorne this time around JLou :) . Milo is 13 today:

20130221_181000_zps1765833d.jpg

I embarrassed him earlier by forcing Milo into a pretty bow! Shhh, don't tell him I'm showing you this picture...

20130221_181320_zpse5d4fb4b.jpg

I don't know if I told you guys this but I have all oldies! :D and if I did tell everyone, sorry for my stupidity. XD Oldies seem so laid back compared to the other evolutions and it's really easy to care for them. I like Izzy's idea with the age so here are their ages!

Debby: Age 14

Chuck: Age 12

ABBAB: Age 11

Mall: Age 12

Here's a family photo!

b8r869.jpg

And here is chuck playing around!

vqtk46.jpg

2a99yqd.jpg

aww mimitchi your tamas are adorable :) . Milo is 14 today:

20130222_191731_zps6a6e3977.jpg

Here he is learning the trumpet:

20130222_192725_zps027046ce.jpg

Hey guys!! Micky is now 5 years old and an Ura Mametchi! Half way to an oldie ^_^ Check my log later today for pictures of him if you want :)

Milo has reached the grand old age of fifteen:

20130223_190843_zpsfb1c4025.jpg

Check his log as usual for updates :D

since I can't find thorn I decided to switch him with Tamfi and switch also their hatch groups so Tamfi is now 3yr and he is Pyonchitchi!!!

More... upcoming...[too busy with my homework] -_- -_- -_-

Milo is 12 today:

20130220_183657_zps8d950ed7.jpg

Here he is sitting in his new throne looking cute:

20130220_183741_zps5222e9a9.jpg

I know this is off topic but Moussette, did you get your v4.5 from a seller called johnnywong (or something like that lol) on ebay? I brought my v3 from him and when I was looking through his other items I noticed he'd sold a v4.5 with a shell just like yours recently. It's a really pretty shell btw :)
Yes that's him ^^ I've been looking for this particular shell for almost a year. Oddly, they seem pretty rare.

I think this is kinda nice thinking our little oldies came from the same guy ^^ They were close once , can you imagine ? haha , that thought makes me smile ^^

Wanna get yourself a 4.5 ? ;)

As for Mamie, she is doing fine ! We have our little routine together. She is the first thing in the morning I take care of, In the afternoon we eat, and play alot together. My mother in law is living on my flat for awhile so I show her Mamie playing around with music instruments and all.

I have to admit I have never thought of getting so attached to her, she is really something that makes my days better ^^ that's kinda cute I guess... Or rather creepy xD

The other day I overslept and she got sick, I got sad/scared. No i'm affraid it has counted as a "care miss" and I have to be super careful no that it doesn't happen again :/

I really want to have her around for a long time.

Pictures will come tomorrow as she turns 20 !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that's him ^^ I've been looking for this particular shell for almost a year. Oddly, they seem pretty rare.

I think this is kinda nice thinking our little oldies came from the same guy ^^ They were close once , can you imagine ? haha , that thought makes me smile ^^

Wanna get yourself a 4.5 ? ;)

As for Mamie, she is doing fine ! We have our little routine together. She is the first thing in the morning I take care of, In the afternoon we eat, and play alot together. My mother in law is living on my flat for awhile so I show her Mamie playing around with music instruments and all.

I have to admit I have never thought of getting so attached to her, she is really something that makes my days better ^^ that's kinda cute I guess... Or rather creepy xD

The other day I overslept and she got sick, I got sad/scared. No i'm affraid it has counted as a "care miss" and I have to be super careful no that it doesn't happen again :/

I really want to have her around for a long time.

Pictures will come tomorrow as she turns 20 !
Aww I guess that kinda makes them tamagotchi siblings in a weird way lol :D . Good to hear Mamie's doing so well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Milo had his Sweet 16 today:

20130224_122406_zps9edac05e.jpg

We went fishing and managed to catch a lot of tin cans and 1000 points!

20130224_122642_zpse848132f.jpg

20130224_122741_zps84d26429.jpg

Is it okay if join this a little late? I have a V4 named Jace that's 5 and I want to see if I can keep him until he's an oldie; I've always married my tamas off, never gotten them to the oldie stage before.

sure I guess ^^ Since it will be a long group hatch log, I guess you can join too ! =D Welcome here !

So here are pictures of Mamie who enjoyed her 20s. At first I wanted to kinda... i dunno... Celebrate it. But I didn't have the time to think of something to make funny pictures.

I think i'll be celebrating for her 30 or 40 years. I have an idea i'd like to experiment hehehe ;)

Welcome TAMAFAMILY08! And aww happy birthday Mamie :) . Milo turned 17 today:

20130225_184353_zps46c24673.jpg

Just look how happy he is! And I'm glad to still have him around too.

20130225_184936_zps18b75d19.jpg

I think Mamie is in love with Milo. She won't tell , because she is too shy but mhhh I'm quite sure of it xD

Really cute oldie Izzy ^^

I think Mamie is in love with Milo. She won't tell , because she is too shy but mhhh I'm quite sure of it xD

Really cute oldie Izzy ^^
hehe I think Milo is blushing, he may have a bit of a tama-crush on cute little Mamie!

Lorne is 10 and became an oldie tonight! Pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back