Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the UK.

But desperately trying to find a way to get into America.

I doubt they'd let me.

]:

Actually, seeing as they have people such as Ksenia, Esther and Feebee living among them, I'll be no problem. ;D

^ Ksenia lives in Australia. O: XD

Katie, I was like, "MARIA. When are you guys going to Kennywood for band this year?" And she was like, "Uh... we're not going this year because Kroner thought it was a waste of time and they cut it." O:

NOOOO. I was like, "We'll, we're going to Kennywood sometime. Same time my friend I met online is going. She's going on the band day or whatever."

Maria laughed and was all, "Alright, okayyy" :]

But I need to convince my parents and get tickets and blahh. It probably won't work. D:<

I was looking in the atlas today, thinking about how I may be going to Seattle, tracing a path with my finger:

Seattle, Vancouver, Edmonton.

xD

OMG. The enevlopes are addressed and all I need to do go to the postshop and buy stamps and then stick them on and then put them in the post box :D

I made a specail trip to the mall to buy Ksenia a small birthday present and a 20 pack of enevlopes. I went by myself and looked like a loner xD

Last edited by a moderator:
MICHELLE!

You've made the letter!

So I shall wait for it. Because I still need to go to the post office and get some Sharpies, envelopes, coloured paper and some other little pressies for everyone.

I now have 3 people I am going to mail.

And loads I'd love to send to.

If my presents are inadequate then tell me and I'll send more. I'm not sure what to give someone as epic as you but I chose some decent things.

^ Wow XDD
That sucks man D:
We HAVE to meet though. You realize what a waste it would be if in our lifetimes we NEVER MET EACH OTHER? We live like an hour or two away, both suburbs of the same major city.

So like, even if we can't meet at Kennywood this summer, we will meet. Eventually. Especially once you're in high school, there has to be some trip to Pittsburgh or something that other schools are participating in, you know? Like when we go to see a Christmas Carol every freaking year, there are always like 10,000 other schools there. You don't by chance go in early December to see the Christmas Carol with your English class, do you? I've been going since 7th grade.

Oh, and I want to meet Sango too. When we eventually meet up, she'll have to come too. xD

I wish I could meet all my friendlings, maybe when I'm older and can get plane tickets and fly in a plane by myself, I will D:

And I also wish I could mail people, but my mom would be like "[SIZE=8pt]Who'sThisFromAustraliaRAWR!"[/SIZE] I can only mail there, but not get any mail.. not the same :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
I so want to meet Starry and Weiwei. I just hope Starry's one of our school's Thai exchange students next year.

I've videocalled Vivi, Weiwei and Emilee.

I've phoned Maria...

That's the closest I've ever came to meeting anyone, and the closest I'll come for a while, as mum isn't planning any holdays at the moment.. even to Sydney :[

: )

I want to meet weiwei && ksenia a loottt.

but they live reallyreally far away, and my parentals

aren't planning a trip to Canada or Australia to see just one person each time ..

Dx

I live in California.

stalk away, stalkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back