Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Briel, it'd be a blast meeting you!

I'd love it. :)

Haha, Krystal, Kay, good on you guys for bringing up the idea of that again. WOOO!

TT conventions would be oh so cool. You'd know who I am by my immense height lol.

And Krystal, 22 acre yard?!

Try having a two metre yard.

\:

I'm meeting Michelle in four days,

So. Flippin'. Pumped!

Haha, Krystal, Kay, good on you guys for bringing up the idea of that again. WOOO!TT conventions would be oh so cool. You'd know who I am by my immense height lol.
You'd know who I was by the small girl who's running around looking for the food xD

I'd love to meet all my TT friends!!

Oh you'd definitely know who I was by my height, yes, and;

-LOOKING FOR FOOD. I'll join you on that one, Kay.

-Short Stack anything? But Maria's like that too ahaaa. ♥

-My accent. Yeah I have one. o_______o

-My fringe. :) It's awesooome.

And I can't think of anything else.

I feel paranoid, as though this post is spammy. xD

I wish to meet so many people.

You can notice me by my pale white-ness. xD

My accent. Which you may notice. Haha.

And the amount of food I eat compared to my stature. xD

TERI. That place sounds familiar. Maybe we were gonna go up there or something. O:But we don't wanna travel too far from Christchurch. COME UP THEREEE! Hehe.
I know I said i'd come, but unfortunately, it would take lots of begging my mum, and anyway, she'd probably say no because we can't afford it.

Seriously, if she said we can't afford a four hour drive to Levin, we won't be able to afford driving to the Cook Strait, taking a ferry across to the South Island, then more driving. She said my dad was offered a job in Nelson. But he said no. He should have said yes. Then we can drive to Christchurch in the holidays.

But we really should have a TT convention. You'd notice me by:

*My short height

*I'll run up to people going "Hi I'm Teri" (I promise I would do that whether you're my friends or not because I wouldn't know who's who except Ksenia because I've seen her on webcam)

Someone should PM that idea to Admin xD

If Anyone comes to the Maritimes, Canada (any province is fine) I shall meet you. I don't freaking care if you're my friend or not, I wanna meet somebody!

Last edited by a moderator:
It only hit me yesterday that I was really going to meet Ksenia.

She's coming to NZ tomorrow and I'm meeting her on the 5th. That's two days!

I'm starting to get really really excited. I'll probably scream with excitement.

Yes! Congrats to you guys. You're so so so so lucky. x3 I wish I could meet both of you. But I'm so far away from NZ it's sick. 3x Can't wait to hear about it. Really~ Have fun.

I've heard Ksenia is going to New Zealand to meet someone from TT.

Kseniaaa! You should go here in the Philippines too! Puh-lease? xD

I so wanna meet Weiwei. We'll spend forever talking abut Bradiecakes and AndyGummiBears ;D

AND BRIEL. :]

^ And Hoboshaunassholes xD

I'd love to meet you Maria <3 If only we could...

I spoke to Ksenia before she went to the airport, she was so excited and it made me giddy.

I'm excited for her.

Have fun Ksenia and Michelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back