Memetchi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janurary the 17th
OMG I haven't written for 1....2....3 three months and17 days!!! I found you in a trunk filled with mametchi photos and it's my birthday today I am so happy

oh no got to go yo school

I'm back today mametchi gave me some roses I pretenef to faint so he had yo blow into me through my mouth makiko was furiuous she swore and kicked me do hard I had to jo yo hospital and when we were all alone mametchi kissed me he said he loved me and he wanted to go out with me soooooooo happy

I'm back at school now we had our date it was wonderful we had it in the cafe at tamatown it was so much fun when I hot homeabout 1pm in the morning I went to sleep strait away

janurary 18th

some people forgot to give me some presents kuromemethi gave me a box o chocs richimetchi gave me A REAL HOUSE to live in even meckico gave me a outfiti haven't tried it on unless it's a trick so can't wait till tomorrow when I try it on
That doesn't really match up with the story... And its October not January!

I'm going to ignore your post sorry :p

October 16th

Sorry for not writing for a little while! This is what has happened in the last week:

Kuromametchi has been avoiding me ever since we broke up, Mametchi doesn't really like me, he just says hi. I want to be friends with him again! I went on a date with Kizatchi, he likes me, but I think I've lost interest in him. I told him I just wanted to be friends. He said ok. Not even a tear? COME ON! I'm irresistible!

Theres a new guy in our class called Sukatchi. He asked me out, I said yes. Now we're dating! Turns out Sukatchi is Kizatchi's cousin XD Thats not good! As long as Kizatchi doesn't find out! Sukatchi sent me roses today, said he loved me, kissed my cheek and left. Straight after Kizatchi sent me roses, I rejected, as I am in love with Sukatchi. Then Kuromametchi sent me roses! Oh no! Both my ex-boyfriends sent me roses! Thats not good. I told them both about Sukatchi, Kuromametchi gave up on me and started going out with Makiko. Kizatchi now likes Mimitchi. Mametchi broke up with Violetchi. Violetchi is really upset. She calls me every night and I just tell her to cry it out. Mimitchi is grossed out by Kizatchi. Oh yeah, I made friends with Mimitchi. Before Sukatchi came, me and Kuchipatchi tried dating, it didn't work out so we are now just friends.

Now on to TODAY

Sukatchi kissed me on the lips for the first time! I'm so excited! He said he wanted to meet my parents. So today he had dinner with me and my parents. They liked him! After that, Sukatchi kissed me goodnight. As soon as he got home he called me, to tell me how much he loves me. He said that he bought me a love heart necklace that he forgot to give me, so he came over AGAIN at midnight to give it to me! My parents and Imotchi were asleep. He hung it round my neck. He said it was 750,000GP! Then he said something serious.

He said,

After we graduate from school in two tama years, will you marry me?

I went silent. After Graduation he added one more time.

This is what I said:

Sukatchi... Ye-Ye-Ye-Yes I will marry you. AFTER graduation. He gave me a ring. I kissed him goodbye and then wrote this. I can't believe I'm engaged...

Oh no... WHAT WILL MY PARENTS SAY?????????

Sorry its long

October 23rd 2010

I havn't written for a week! So anyway, I told my parents I was engeged to Sukatchi, they asked me when we were marrying and I said it's after graduation. Imotchi was all "Oh, Memetchi has a boyfriend!" I swear sometimes she's annoying. But she's the only sister I have so I would never give her up. Well, bye for now!

18th December

Oh Gosh! I didn't write in a while Because there is nthing good to write ABOUT! In other news I am getting married to Sukatchi Tomorrow! Plus I graduted from school the week before last. Here is a list of people who re coming to the wedding:

Mametchi, Chammametchi, Not Makiko, Kuromametchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi, Kizatchi, Chantotchi, Watatchi, Yonepatchi, Nemutchi, Furikotchi, Hotteatchi, Hatugatchi, Uhyotchi and Onputchi! Sukatchi and I have decided to make Imotchi and Sakuramotchi to be the flower girls and Ichigotchi to be the Bride's Maid. I'm so excited!!!!!

Can i just clear things up? It's not the real date, If above me is April the 6th.

Even if it's December the 18th. I do the next day that follows the person above me's post, which is April the 7th.

19th December

Sad story everyone, Sukatchi ditched me at the altar, I guess I rushed into marriage so much I guess I had forgotten about true love. But the weird thing is, I'm not sad at all! I'm happy actually, I didn't really like Sukatchi, I guess I just wanted a relationship. And at the altar, Mametchi ran up to me to see if I was alright, he was so well dressed, he was so handsome! His eyes were like diamonds! But lovelier... I think I'm falling in love again.

Last edited by a moderator:
20th December

Well, I've made up my mind. I'm leaving this town. After my life, I've realized that nobody here is trustworthy... except for Mametchi. I'm not sure where I'll go yet. Hopefully I'll be able to find TRUE love. Makiko found out about the wedding. She keeps teasing me about how nobody loves me. My come back? "I don't see you married." I'm going to start packing tomorrow. Good bye TamaTown!

21 DecemberI am going to Guruguru town. I have told my parents that I should start a new life, so Mememamatchi told me to go to Guruguru town. I will be going there on the 25th, on Christmans eve. Am trying to stay away from Mametchi, because I will be tempted to stay.

Packing list

[X] 25000 gotchi points

[ ] Curling iron

[ ] Hairdryer

[ ] Hairspray

[ ] Shampoo

[ ] Conditioner

[X] Books

[ ] Toothbrush

[ ] Lucky Bracelet

[ ] Cellphone

[X] Writing set

[ ] Diary

[ ] Laptop

I have also already sorted out where I should live:

5 Sugarcane Aveue

Cinnamon Estate

Guruguru Town

Tama Planet

yeah... Should I even go?

22 December

I looked out the window today and saw Mametchi talking to Makiko. I tried to look away but I couldn't. Then Makiko kissed Mametchi!!! I could see her glance at me. She did it on purpose to make me mad. But I just ignored her. I'm leaving. I'm definitely leaving! UGGGGGGHHHHH

January 2

When I got back, I was rather scared. It's not like me - but my life was rather messed up! SO I stayed in the house with my family... Until yesterday - My curls were getting rather straight! I booked a hair appointment... I met Makiko there, but she ignored me. I think we went overboard, we, after all, are TamaFriends. I didn't say that, just thought it. And today I went over the the park. Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Lovelitchi, Violetchi, Makiko, Gozarutchi and lots of my other friends were talking... I overheard them talking.. Mametchi asked Makiko "if she was sure..." Makiko said "yes". Lovelitchi smiled sweetly - she's so pretty! Almost like Lovelin... Anyway, Gozarutchi "asked what are we gonna get her"? Who? I wondered... Mametchi suggested "maybe we should right her a card", Makiko suggested "a hair curler", KuroMametchi said "maybe some sports stuff". Chamametchi and Violetchi said "Lets get her flowers! Then we can start anew, we can all apologize, then she can!". "And be TamaFriends again!" smiled Lovelitchi. I blushed slightly -- they were talking about me. That was silly!

January 3

I went out today and bumped into Kizatchi. I said hello, he said hello. It as all so formal and curt.. I sighed, and asked him how he was going, he said "Fine..". He looked as if he was waiting for someone, and that was why his manner was stiff and rushed. SUddenly he seemed to realise it was me there - "Oh.. Hi." his face was the color of a rose's petals when he smiled at me. I blushed back, but I don't know why... Dammit! I'm over boys! Oh... Imotchi also told me Mametchi was going out with Chantotchi, but thats okay. Mametchi was always my friend. And Chantotchi was really nice! Like they were made for each other! But I wonder if Violetchi's okay about it - I mean, they did go out... I got a letter as well- and invitation really. It said to go to the park at 11AM tomorrow, and it as signed "Your TamaFriends". I hope we can be like that again! Kuchipatchi.. Mametchi.. and everyone else!

January 4th

I went to the park as the note had said. No-one was there. I said "Hello? Is anyone there?" Just then everyone jumped out and yelled "Surprise!" and I was surrounded with presents. When Makiko gave me her present I expected something I'd hate but no. It was the newest HAIR CURLER! "Just for you" she said "so you can keep that curl in shape!" It was awesome. "TamaFriends?" they all asked. So I replied "Yes. TamaFriends"

January 5

Me and Makiko went to the hairdressers today - they had this wonderful sale on! TThey curled your hair and colored it for only 100 gotchi points!

January 6

To busy to write today!

January 9

I promise I'll write tomorrow!!

January 8

The last few days have been awesome! I felt really happy. We've all forgiven each other. I saw Kizatchi again earlier - it was brief but we were both blushing a lot. Does that mean he's the one? I mean... I did feel a bit different hen we were going out. But it didn't seem right them - I guess I learnt a lot from all of that. I'm so glad... The annual TamaDance is on soon. I'm going to ask Kizatchi... Chantotchi's now my friend - her outfits wonderful! Oh, she's going with Mametchi. Me and Makiko though she should wear a curl, but she said it wouldn't work for her. Makiko's been a bit secretive lately - I'll have to talk to her!

January 11

Makiko told me today she was going to get me a Tamagotchi Music Star, and we are the band leaders! I'm so excited!

January 12

Okay! Me, Makiko and Violetchi are in the band. Lovelitchi'd be to busy! Diary, did I tell you she's superstar Lovelin? Anyway, our first gig's tonight! Well, not really a gig, since we just made the band yesterday, but we're practising in front of all our friends! VMe and Makiko wanted to do vocals - but Violetchi was really good! She said she sung to her flowers. So now she's lead singer, and we're backup and I play the guitar and Makiko the drums!

January 12th

Our friends thought we were great! Everybody loved US! But Makiko got ahead of herself and went to the edge of the stage and tripped and broke her arm. She already got our band a place to perform and didn't want go anymore.

January 13th

After Makiko broke her arm she went to the hospital to get a cast for it. Purple, as expected. We all got to sign it. Everyone came to visit. Of course we can't continue our music without Makiko so the gigs have all been called off until her arm gets better. Hope that happens soon. We could be really famous one day!

January 13th

After Makiko broke her arm she went to the hospital to get a cast for it. Purple, as expected. We all got to sign it. Everyone came to visit. Of course we can't continue our music without Makiko so the gigs have all been called off until her arm gets better. Hope that happens soon. We could be really famous one day!

January 14

Kizatchi asked me if I was doing anything today. I literally screamed out no. He looked a little bit startled, but then he smiled. "Want to get a coffee later?" he asked, his face a red color. Of course, I wasn't noticing. I as blushing to, and I said yes, a bit to fast. So a bit later we went to the movies, and then we got a drink at a cafe. KuroMametchi and Lovelitchi were there - I had seemed to notice KuroMametchi was acting strangely around Lovelitchi. Me and Kizatchi said hi to them - Lovelitchi smiled and said hi, KuroMametchi did to. he looked a bit relieved. He was far from his cool calm self at that moment, he looked all flustered. He looked at Lovelitchi lovingly. Aww. We caught up for a few minutes, but then Kizatchi said he wanted to talk to me in private. He took me out and to his rose garden - the sun was setting and everything was so wonderful. Kizatchi turned to me, and kissed me. He stopped, and then whispered into my ear. "Memetchi, I love you."

January 14

I was surprised by what he said and we kissed and I said "I love you to" and we so happy together but we heard a strange noise and ran to make sure no one saw us. When we reached my house we kissed each other goodnight

January 15

Horray! Makiko recovered from her broken arm!

I also watched a great movie called "Beauty Sing". It was great!

Here is the movie:

jigglypuffjoinsthebrawl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back