Messages/emails/whatever from famous people.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That smexi man in my avatar (you might not think so, but I certainly do) is the one, the only, my love foreva, Matthew Gray Gubler. I sent this message to him.

Hey Matthew,

My name is Courtney, and I'm 14. I'm a huge fan of Criminal Minds, and an even biger fan of you. I've seen RV and Alvin and the Chipmunks, and your performance, however short, or offscreen (In Alvin's case) was excellent. Ever since I started watching Criminal Minds, I dreamed of being on the show. I am hoping to come to Los Angeles in a few years time. I really wanna meet some of my idols, including you!

From your most loyal fan

Courtney

He, being the awesomest guy I've ever heard of, replied with this.

Hey Courtney!

Hey, that's great to hear that you are so into the show, and at 14 too. Most of my fans are young adults and older. I'm glad to hear that you liked my performances in RV and Alvin and the Chipmunks, although personally, I thought Joe Joe was a bit of an odd character for me to play. My opinion of your dream is you can never dream to big. Maybe I could Get you a place on the show when you're older. I'm joking around, but hey, anything is possible if you strive for it. And as for your trip to Los Angeles, I'd be honoured to meet you. You seem like a person I should meet, even if you are one of the youngest fans I've had. Feel free to email me at any time.

From yours seriously

Matthew

P.S. I like to joke around, so it should be yours sincerely! :huh:

Well, I've had some very nice emails exchanged between me and the staff at Insomniac games (Ratchet and Clank, old Spyro games, etc.) and one time I got them to wish me a happy birthday. :huh:

I've also had an email off Amy Winfrey (Creator of Making Fiends). It tooks a few months for her to reply (Possibly due to backlog), but it was worth the wait.

Today I might email Vic Mignogna (Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist) and possibly get in touch with Mike Pollock (Dr. Eggman in the Sonic the Hedgehog games). Ultra Nerd loves contacting voice actors and people in the games industry. xD

Ultra (Tama) :angry: (Phantom) Nerd

:unsure:

YAY! I GOT AN EMAIL FROM VIC!!! (Caps felt nessecary)

hi *My real name...I don't like revealing on public forums*,
Thanks for your email. I'm so glad you are enjoying my work! I love FMA too... Ed is one of my favorite roles!

Sorry I dont currently have time to answer the questions, but I regularly get invited to conventions in the UK... I hope you'll come see me at one!

thanks!

vic
I asked him some questions, but, as the email above says, he didn't have time to answer them. Still made my day that he replied, though. =D

Tama :D Phantom

Uhh... Not really that famous but the finnish (I live in Finland) voice actress of Ash from Pokemon answered me 8D I was so excited. Lol, don't laugh! x')

Nope, and probably never will. I do not know of any place where I can get in contact with someone famous. Maybe because I'm not into American stuff?

Why indeed, yes.

The beautiful James Maslow has replied to me. ;]

It went something like this :

Clara's tweet : i need someone famous to send me a sweet tweet and make my day ! like @jamesmaslow. i would love it too much if he replied. :)

James' reply : have a good day :)

It was only once, but it was enough to make me happy as a clam. <333

I'm sorry. A lot of people here know already, but I just can't get over it. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back