Messages/emails/whatever from famous people.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoken to via interwebz;Chris Smith (DFY)

Sinj Clarke (DFY)

Tom Kennedy (The Sunny Side Up)

Bradie Webb

+Max Wilkinson & Robbie Whelan.
So, last night I talked to Max Wilkinson and Robbie Whelan over Twitter.

Ksenia gets angry at me for getting so many replies xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Mercy, Maria. You've been getting so many replies on Twitter. xD I've got five, I believe, from my little American tv star love. ;D

JACOB HOGGARD FROM HEDLEY ACKNOWLEDGED ME. x3

At their concert, he was singing and said "You in the back!" and I hope he was referring to me, because I was the only one who was jumping and flailing around a flashing glowstick during a slow song. ;D

But my friend was sitting in the front row, & asked him to dedicate the next song to her. he said yes.. and she touched his hand :0

I almost talked to Joe Trohman from Fall Out Boy and Gabe Saporta&Alex Suarez from Cobra Starship over the phone while they were taking calls from a radio talk show. I called and got a busy signal then chickened out. xD

I could have talked to Hey Monday via Internet, but that never panned out.

If it counts, I got Patrick Stump to acknowledge me at the FOB concert I went to. xP I screamed, "HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY PATRICK." really loud [it was... Three? days before his birthday.] and he looked to the section I was in. xD I think he looked a little confused, but I think I also saw him smile.

~Mew

So, last night I talked to Max Wilkinson and Robbie Whelan over Twitter.
Ksenia gets angry at me for getting so many replies xD
OH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ANGRY I GET D:

I get so so so angry I cry.

Jk :)

I've never gotten a reply from any famous person on Twitter. I've had Twitter for like a year or more and no one, not a single celebrity soul has replied to me. It's sad. I've tried to get replies from Justin Bieber, Bradieeee, Shaun Diviney, Andy Clemmensen, BARACK OBAMA, Kevin Rudd, and I think that's about it. I need to try Die For You :)

^ You should just keep trying. It's the greatest feeling knowing that a celebrity went out of their way to reply to one little tweet from one of their fans. <33 Just keep tryingg~ But. I'd give up on Justin Bieber. He... just. Whoa. xD Anyone who gets retweets, replies, or follows by Justin are so lucky, lol.

Krystal - I had a conversation with my favourite person ever, but we both fell asleep after a few minutes. xD

Ksenia - Serious? Try Max. He's the best :)

I had a school project one time to send a letter to anyone, and me (being the over-achiever and all) sent one to Mr. Big Britches himself. George W. Bush was wearing them when I sent it. XP He sent a thank-you letter back and a picture of him and his wife. I think it was one of his employees or something, but hey! I got a stamp of the president's signature! :)

~SkyCrystal

I tell people that I got to hug Gabe Saporta because Alex [from here] hugged Gabe and then when I met Alex afterwords, she hugged me. :D

I've gotten a lot of offers from people over YouTube having to do with my singing voice with them like, putting my stuff up places and possibly getting me signed and famous and blahblahblah. So I've talked to those guys [turned them all down, though] but I don't think they count. xD

I've met people from gospel groups who most of you likely have/will never heard/hear of. :D

I talked to Forever The Sickest Kids via Internet a while ago because they randomly added me on Ning and I posted on their page, "Hey, thanks for the add. :)" and they responded with, "no prob. :) "

I've tried to talk to Brendon Urie and Victoria Asher and, I think, Pete Wentz through Twitter, but they never responded. xD But Kelsey talked to who we think is The Young Veins's drummer or Jon Walker, by the way he typed, via Twitter.

I might have spoken to Sam Koster once on YouTube. I can't remember.

~Mew

EDIT!: AHHH smilies.

I was in the same room as Dan Madden and Karl Christoph today, and they both tweeted me. xD

Also, I talked to Karl in person. And Max too. <33

^ Aye well done <3

I haven't gotten any since yesterday because I've been to angry to tweet anyone.

Last I got was Dan, from the closet. :3

Ah... my cousin is kinda famous... yay for rhythm guitar in death metal bands! I'd link you to their myspace but they're not really TT appropriate. I've met bunches of local bands and messaged them on myspace and stuff. I got to meet the leadsinger of scary kids scaring kids on their last show where I live. Um.... most of the gigs i go to I get to meet the bands (I have a friend in the music business :) ) and OOOOO I talk to Carlo Ribux from Westland on myspace every now and thenn!

I just asked Mitch a Formspring question :)

And he answered.

And I wasn't anonymous.

Haha.

OHYEAH. My brother's famous, he's in a band, they've just released their first ever filmclip, and they're the most successful band in Adelaide (after the Hilltop Hoods, but I think they're terrible, haha) Myspace? https://www.myspace.com/firesantarosafire My brother plays synth by the way. So of course I've talked to him and received plenty of messages from him xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back