Messages/emails/whatever from famous people.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad won an autographed picture of Evil Knievel off Ebay before he died. So that was kind of cool.

I never have gotten any.

Well, once me and my friend were being idiots and we pranked called Jessie McCartneys ' fan answering machine and either his manager or someone else told us we were being very immature. My brother and dad met Morgan Freeman 6 years ago... and I also met a girl who sang the national anthem at a bruins game (lol) but most celebrities are pretty busy/stuck-up to see what their fans haft to say. Im not really obsessed with any celebrities so I don't send e-mails or write anything...

Both the guys from Ellington (Jake & Michael) have replied to emails of mine :)But other than that no one LOL D:
Ellingtonnnn.

You like Ellington.

Do you like Short Stack?

On topic: I know Tom Felton's email.

xDD

I shall attempt to talk to Leon Blair from For Our Hero on Facebook.

I'm also gonna try and get a happy birthday from Jay Taplin (FOH)!

Ellingtonnnn.You like Ellington.

Do you like Short Stack?

On topic: I know Tom Felton's email.

xDD

I shall attempt to talk to Leon Blair from For Our Hero on Facebook.

I'm also gonna try and get a happy birthday from Jay Taplin (FOH)!
I love Ellington & Short Stack :D

Uh, I get emails from Green Day (But it's not really them..?) and NRDC cuz they're teamed up to save the world kind of thing LOL :) It's good.

After many desperate attempts to get a celebrity to retweet me on twitter, they all failed. I'm still trying. Right now I'm trying to pin down Tom Felton. xD Well, Yoko Ono did direct message me. o;

No. I've been trying to talk to Kris Allen on twitter, but alas, no result.
Try talking to Justin Bieber on twitter. It's like, impossible. x__x

~~~

Mkay, so I remember that I have kinda talked to a *kinda* famous person. I emailed Sam Boscarino and she replied. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I did call Debby Ryan(Suite Life on Deck), Jennette Mcurdy,(I don't like her, iCarly) and the Jonas Brothers.

No reply back.

Rofl. I called the Jonas Brothers once. It was hilarious. I didn't get to talk to them, though. That was probably 2 years ago. :'3

I got Emma Watson's (Hermione Granger in Harry Potter) email from a fan site and emailed her. It's been a year and I haven't got a reply. I think it was fake.

I emailed P!nk's direct address. Here is what i said: Hey P!nk. My name is Courtney and I am a huge fan. I was wondering if we could be distant friends, because i think you are a wonderful person. I also went to your concert in Perth. Courtney

And here is the reply. Hey Courtney, Yeah sure, we can be distant friends. But keep in mind I am a busy person. I'm happy to hear that you are a fan and that you went to my concert. P!nk.

Sadly, I accidentally deleted the email and therefore, no longer have P!NKS email. I tried to find it again, but the website I got it from has been deleted. *cries*

I added James Maslow on Facebook. Yes, it's really him, his confirmed Twitter confirmed it. ;D

OMG! I added Sofia Vassilieva (My Sister's Keeper - Kate Fitzgerald) on Facebook and SHE REPLIED! She accepted my request to be friends. I know this because: Sofia Vassilieva It's me. haha. Originally i was going to keep my facebook for my personal friends only, but i love meeting new and interesting people. So i thought Why not!

Here is the message she sent to me!

Sofia Vassilieva February 4 at 3:02pm

Hey Courtney, Im Sofia...but you already know that. Haha!

It would be awesome to be friends. :D I love meeting new people and all

And Thanks :unsure: Playing Kate was a really challanging role, but it opened my eyes up to a lot of things....and i met so many amazing people along the way!

I've personally met and talked online to many people from unknown bands, ones that haven't had time to be discovered yet.

I've also talked to Justin Bieber personally BEFORE he was famous,

and received messages on myspace from Natalie & Chrystina from Girlicious.

Oh, and I've talked to some band members from "Kids Can't Fly" on MSN & they've commented on my facebook photos a few times (you may not have heard of them).

The creator of Hetalia <3 I was all "I LOVE YOU -SAWB-" all jokingly, he replied "DON'T CRY MY CHILD. I AM HERE" In capslock. :'D Facebook ftw.

I had a friend who sent Lady Gaga something and got a reply, I was kinda jealous.

Alice, if you try to talk to Jay or Beau Taplin, you really get nothing.

If you try Leon on Facebook, there's a good chance you'll get a reply.

Of course, they ALWAYS say something if you tell them it's your birthday.

I've talked to Short Stack in person. And I don't think anyone else from TT has.

And you're all just SO jealous! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back