Messages/emails/whatever from famous people.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have, Maria.

At the Meet N Greet I went to.

UHM. My brother and his band are making their first filmclip.

And I'm friends with my brother on Facebook so HA HA HA!

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

If Rihanna did.. you'll never see me here 'cause I'll be dead.

I once got a myspace message from Chris Donathon from The Medic Droid. it was about two years ago though XD

he wasnt really famous, and i didn't think much of it. until everyne started liking them then id be like, OMG I USED TO TALK TO HIM!

I have met Erin hunter and I'm good freinds with mily cirus(er however her last name is spelt) and Justin(you know athe Justin I'm talikng about right?) on myspace. I had a chat with both of them on myspcae.

Bringin' it back.

Met in person;

Bradie Webb

Andy Clemmensen

Shaun Diviney

(Short Stack)

Spoken to via interwebz;

Chris Smith (DFY)

Sinj Clarke (DFY)

Tom Kennedy (The Sunny Side Up)

&Bradie Webb, again.

Also, I'm seeing Max Wilkinson on Friday and I might actually talk to him :D

Thank you Maria. ;D

I've only talked to these people over the internet:

Nick Jonas

Ica Rus Account

Elliot Evans (from BGT ;D)

Hugo or something from The Croation Station on YT.

Trey Williams/HeCompletesHer!. I love Trey. xD He's too cool

Oh and you know when the have celebrities come in on Habbo Hotel? xD I asked Lil Chris a question. ;D

Soyeah. My list of celebos.

^ Nick J? OOOO:

James Maslow has tweeted to me several more times. x3 He's really good about talking to his fans. :3

Well my dad knows Chico-you probably dont know him, he was only famous for a while, like 3 years ago. and ive got his autograph. My dad meets quite alot of famous people as they come to his leather shop.( its in Camden) such as Amy Winehouse( she grew up in camden) David Becham, Billy Piper etc.) Ive got some footballers autographs and pictures and stuff he gave to me.

I also met Leona Lewis at my horseriding school although I didn't speak to her lol.

OMG Jae, little kuriboh messaged you? wow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back