Messages/emails/whatever from famous people.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a tweet from Maria 8D
I dun know who I shall try get a reply from next. 'Tis hard work. D:
Yeah babe, I'm famous.

Anyway, I got another one from Max last night, and Alex (The Sleeping Lions) told me to smile because I'm beautiful.

:)

Well, like MC, I added Sofia Vassilieva on Facebook and she accepted. She hasn't replied to my messages or anything, but I'm still hoping.

trohman is Joe Trohman from Fall Out Boy and xsavagistx is Andy, their drummer. I'm ghostxofxmew.

"Just saw the Rock Sound Magazine cover and thinks @trohman and @xsavagistx are looking awesome recently. :) Stoked for the record.

6:46 PM Apr 18th via web"

"@ghostxofxmew thanks

34 minutes ago via Tweetie in reply to ghostxofxmew"

I got a response. <3

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohwait, I have had a reply from someone famous.

Years ago, when I still liked Harry Potter, I added Evanna Lynch, who plays Luna Lovegood, on Bebo (it definitely was years ago, then, I can't remember when I last went on Bebo) and told her how she was my favourite in one of the films. She replied back with something like, "Thank you very much," and then we laughed about how she says, "I like pudding." xD

So, yeah.

• Just got off a Dustin Milligan chat. He reads my tweets, apparently. 8D When I said I had to go he was all like "Bye Bloopy, let's clap Bloopy off" then he clapped. 8DDD THIS WILL BE A LIVE CHAT TO REMEMBER. FOREVERR.

[CLICK HERE TO SEE ITT]

Eh, nothing much for me.

But I always know when celebrities are just desperate for attention when they follow you on Twitter before you follow them. Either that or they just like people.

Sean Kingston and Justin Beiber followed me before I followed them.

Kinda makes me feel special, because I see about a million @justinbieber tweets a day saying "pleez fllow mii !!!!1!!".

Smirk mode.

Um well my little story happened on the internet, but it wasn't a written message. It was during a Jonas Brothers livechat when the boys were live on USTREAM when fans could type questions and they said mine out loud. It was actually on my birthday, May 7th, last year. As a joke, I asked when Camp Rock 2 was coming out even though they hadn't even begun filming at that point. Not a really great question...but Joe read it and shrugged and him and Nick said couldn't answer so they just laughed and then Joe accidentally hit the piano behind him. Kevin remained unaware of what was going on. So yeah that's my story. Not exciting but I was glad that out of the millions of fans they actually read my question at the exact time I sent it. :D

OMG! I added Sofia Vassilieva (My Sister's Keeper - Kate Fitzgerald) on Facebook and SHE REPLIED! She accepted my request to be friends. I know this because: Sofia Vassilieva It's me. haha. Originally i was going to keep my facebook for my personal friends only, but i love meeting new and interesting people. So i thought Why not!
Here is the message she sent to me!

Sofia Vassilieva February 4 at 3:02pm

Hey Courtney, Im Sofia...but you already know that. Haha!

It would be awesome to be friends. :D I love meeting new people and all

And Thanks :p Playing Kate was a really challanging role, but it opened my eyes up to a lot of things....and i met so many amazing people along the way!
OMG how did you get a message?! I sent her one, and I've been waiting ages for a reply, which I haven't got yet!

Well, I have no idea who she is, but she's got tons of followers and apparently she's famous.. A woman called Nancy O'Dell, I think..

Anyone like to give me any info on Nancy O'Dell? She just randomly started following me.

No.. but if Rihanna ever messaged me I'd die. We all know how much I love her. xD

OMG I just went on Facebook and found out that SOFIA VASSILIEVA ACTUALLY COMMENTED ON ONE OF MY WALL POSTS!!!!!!!!!

I wrote:

Hi, Sofia you are amazing! I just read on some websites that you really shaved your head for "My sister's Keeper" I can't believe it! That is so brave of you! =]

and she replied:

Yeah i did shave my head. It's hair... it'll always grow back. : )

EDIT: She didn't actually put a space in the smiley face, but if I left it as it was it would be an emoticon.

Oh yes, I've also met someone famous in person. Search I-nam or Mai Sukadecha to find him. Mai was a teacher for the Thai group that came but he is a drummer for I-nam which is a band in Thailand. I'm also friends with him in Facebook. I didn't even know he was famous until the students told me he was a drummer.

• Jake Pavelka is followin' me. He only follows 114 people and 22,000+ follow me. He also tweeted me 3 times. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back