Michael Jackson died?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.Well he was kind of a raper. I won't miss him.
Even though he was put on trial for child molestation, he was the King Of Pop. He was a great musician.

For years there has been rumors that he's died...I'm seeing some reports

where it hasn't even been fully confirmed yet that he is dead. But, I'm starting

to think its true. This is the largest media outbreak yet about him dying. I can't believe he was about to do his comeback tour...He might have even given us a new album... A piece of me died when I heard this news. I even shed a few tears, too.

News of this is going faster than if a president were to die, I swear.

I have mixed feelings about this. I mean, he had good music, but he WAS a bit of a creeper.

RIP, I guess.

You beat me to making this. 8D

I'm sad.. but at the same time, Michael Jackson was a really really sick person. He created a "lost boys" mansion (like PeterPan) and sexually assaulted a bunch of little boys in it. And he did drugs and all that too. The radio staion didn't say why he had a heart attack, but I bet it was because of the drugs.

He's so iconic.. I just can't believe he just died. I loved his songs, RIP :(

I couldn't help post again, but he may have done a few horrible things, although you have to realize, he was the King Of Pop.

Fan or not, he invented Thriller, he perfected the Moonwalk, he has the number one best selling album in the world and so many people covered his brilliant songs.

He is an iconic legend, he is suppose to live, forever.

Sad.

Sad. He used to be very very talented, but then he just started messing himself up.

It's hard to believe he's gone. He was the King of Pop

I find it stupid that some people are upset.

You make fun of man, and bash him. And now that he's dead you feel upset, more like guilty.. :\

R.I.P MJ.

Drugs ruin everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
50... Only 50...

When I told my friend, she was about to cry. She is crying right now...

He is out of the coma. He is now officially dead.

He was so sucessful... Millions of people wanted tickets to his world tour.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

omg there is like 6 people viewing this.

anyway, it sucks that he died. Wasn't he going to restart his career or something? A lot of people thought bad things about him, but now a lot of people are sad, okay so maybe he was a bit weird but his music was good. They tried to bring him back for 42 minutes. That alone shows we love him and will miss him.

We never truly some someone until we loose them.

May his soul rest in peace, his music live on, and his life stay known.

I couldn't help post again, but he may have done a few horrible things, although you have to realize, he was the King Of Pop.
Fan or not, he invented Thriller, he perfected the Moonwalk, he has the number one best selling album in the world and so many people covered his brilliant songs.

Sad.
You couldn't have put it any better :)

Sad.
I don't thing he was the King of Pop I think his was and always will be the King of Music.

Amazing artist, amazing person.

Music industry is going to crash now. The guys been singing since he was what, five?

He apparently was found at his home and already not breathing... they announced him dead at UCLA. So CNN says.

Sad.
I agree.

He did some horrible, maybe creepy things, but he's still iconic in the world of music. Maybe even just the world.

Here comes the epidemic.

I don't see how people can just brush off his death because of the mistakes that he's made. He was still a human being.

Latest posts

Back