Michael Jackson died?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he's a little messed up in the head, but aren't we all?
Yeah but most people don't exactly have child molestation written on their forehead. :wacko:

Anyway, I never thought of him as having an age. :furawatchi: It was so weird to me.

I was like 'Should I be happy or sad?'

Now that the world's [old] best moonwalker's dead, who's the best, now?

And also, the world's most famous pedo/rapist is dead.

Also, Farrah Fawcett's gone. Aww. </3

Yeah but most people don't exactly have child molestation written on their forehead. :p

Anyway, I never thought of him as having an age. :eek: It was so weird to me.
Same. He molested kids...

But yeah, I always thought he was like 30 xD...every year xD

Wow...It comes in threes.

Ed Mcman died this week, and then Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson?

I'm just amazed.
Do you McMahon? He died the day before Farrah. The last three days a celebrity has died o.o;

I'm not particularly heart broken about MJ's death. I was never a fan of him or his music, but it's still sad he's gone. Especially when he was trying to make a comeback.

He died much before his time, but his music will always be alive.

I couldn't help post again, but he may have done a few horrible things, although you have to realize, he was the King Of Pop.
Fan or not, he invented Thriller, he perfected the Moonwalk, he has the number one best selling album in the world and so many people covered his brilliant songs.

He is an iconic legend, he is suppose to live, forever.

Sad.
I agree 100%

Edit: Typo

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't really appreciate the things people do until they pass on, and then regret forms. Such a sad way of life.

Youtube dedicated a featured channel for him.

I don't belive he died from drugs..
Apparently it's rumored by his family that he had a "problem" with prescription drugs. I heard it on the tv upstairs when I was changing rooms(my grandparents blare their tvs). I don't know what channel it was on, but I want to say it sounded like CNN.

Do you McMahon? He died the day before Farrah. The last three days a celebrity has died o.o;
I'm not particularly heart broken about MJ's death. I was never a fan of him or his music, but it's still sad he's gone. Especially when he was trying to make a comeback.

He died much before his time, but his music will always be alive.
is that how its spelled?

oops.

and its weird because my aunts dog died yesterday with cardiac arrest...

the same as MJ o__o

It's kind of sad he died. People say he deserved it, but he's a human being [or at least was] and all humans make mistakes.

Amazing artist, amazing person.Music industry is going to crash now. The guys been singing since he was what, five?

He apparently was found at his home and already not breathing... they announced him dead at UCLA. So CNN says.
He wasn't really... like.. singing or having a comeback when he died... the music industry will do fine. But a LOT of pop singers, [[JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE]] will be deeply saddened.

is that how its spelled?oops.

and its weird because my aunts dog died yesterday with cardiac arrest...

the same as MJ o__o
It's just been a bad few days. My mom's coworker's son died either today or last night(she's not sure) of cancer.

Bad week.

It's just been a bad few days. My mom's coworker's son died either today or last night(she's not sure) of cancer.Bad week.
... and one of my parent's friends got arrested for sexually harrasing a 16 year old girl yesterday.

today was a shocker o___o

It's just been a bad few days. My mom's coworker's son died either today or last night(she's not sure) of cancer.Bad week.
My uncle just died of cancer and my mom just went to the hospital and had her gal bladder taken out.

This is a bad week.

He wasn't really... like.. singing or having a comeback when he died... the music industry will do fine. But a LOT of pop singers, [[JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE]] will be deeply saddened.
I feel sorry for Justin. He loved MJ. D:

And a lot of other people, too. It's hard believe he's dead... It's like. . . He's just gone. So suddenly.

I thought the man was sick in the head, but I did like some of his music.

RIP, Michael.

~Mew

Bummer really.

I know MJ had alot of.. well, issues.

And people are now saying "Yes he's finally dead!"

But seriously.

He's human, y'know.

I didn't really enjoy him. (His picture freaked me out xD)

But death is sad either way.

I got sympathy for him, he's got kids too.

Before the skin and nose thing, he did look normal.

..Uh, that was a while ago, yeah.

But really! That sucks, hands down.

Nobody does the moonwalk the same.

Wow. My mom told me a few hours ago....she's watching the special right now. I don't know if he molested kids or not, and yeah, he was messed up. But it's still sad. I think. To be honest, I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to be sad or not. ._. I do feel bad for his kids, though. Who are they going to live with now?

Latest posts

Back