Miley cyrus.... like her or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand her. The world dosen't need that. Her music's bad,her show's bad,her life's bad. Overall, Not a big fan.
I agree with you.

I think they took the Hannah Montana thing a little too far.

It bothers me how everyone is predestining her to 'become the new Britney'. I mean really, how judgemental is that? She slips up once- not like driving dangerously with her baby, getting drunk, shaving her head, etc.- and everyone is all 'ziakhfsam what a bad role model'. I know it wasn't good but really. :/
If you don't like her, fine. But treat her with some respect because even though she will make more money than you probably ever will, she is a person too.
I agree. I used to like her so I sort of but dont watch her shows anymore.

It bothers me how everyone is predestining her to 'become the new Britney'. I mean really, how judgemental is that? She slips up once- not like driving dangerously with her baby, getting drunk, shaving her head, etc.- and everyone is all 'ziakhfsam what a bad role model'. I know it wasn't good but really. :/
I love Britney and she did those things becuause she was stressed

People following you were ever she goes,

Ex trying to take her babies,

People expecting great things out of her.

She loves her children she wouldnt want anything bad to happen to them.

I love Britney and she did those things becuause she was stressedPeople following you were ever she goes,

Ex trying to take her babies,

People expecting great things out of her.

She loves her children she wouldnt want anything bad to happen to them.
We dont need to go to off topic now do we? This is a hannah montana topic not a Britney topic.

I do think she is taking her shows too far.

I hate Miley Cyrus. Excuse me while I go lose my mind. Don't worry, this won't be like the HSM topic with my gigantic rant about why HSM is crap. Just a small little paragraph =D

I find that all of the new Disney wannabe celebrities get on my every single nerve. They are just some crappy singers that are striving to be like other celebrities. Then they be like real celebrities and they go do something stupid. And all of the retarded 8 year old kids in the world cry. Then they go all "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US MILEY?" Then they go cry some more. Then I want to rip their heads off.

No, Not I. I dont like HM...Am I getting a little anoyed by all the "real HM's" That come on Tamachat...xD

I despise her. And I'm NOT going to sugar-coat that statement.

In my opinion, she's a worthless piece of crap. All respect to the DECENT Miley fans out there. ^^

AHHHHHHHHH! SHEILD MY EYES!

OH... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I think that explains it pretty well. I just dont care for her. At all.

I don't like Miley Cyrus.

I like her as a person, but I must admit...she is a horrible singer (except for one or two of her songs), a horrible actress, and all she seems to sing about it her double life. YES Miley, we get it. You are Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus. We don't need reminding.

Imagine if you were famous and your face was on every cover of a magazine saying something really hurtful about you. I'm sure she gets hurt sometimes too but when your a celebrity you have to suck it up and deal with all the haters. But seriosly what has she done that is horrable? When people say "She is the next Birtney!" No, no she isnt. Britney Spears is being followed everywhere she goes weather its to get some coffee or shop for some clothes. Most of this genertion hates britney so much but she has so much stress and she has made bad decisons. Miley Cyrus has a good family and she isnt stupid so as long as she makes good decisons she is fine.

♥Mamitchi465

She's alright. I watch the show if there is nothing else on, but apart from then I never watch it.

[SIZE=30pt]Hate her[/SIZE] [SIZE=27pt]Hate her[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]Hate her[/SIZE] [SIZE=17pt]Hate her[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Hate her[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Hate her[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Hate her[/SIZE]

And always will.

I don't like Miley Cyrus.I like her as a person, but I must admit...she is a horrible singer (except for one or two of her songs), a horrible actress, and all she seems to sing about it her double life. YES Miley, we get it. You are Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus. We don't need reminding.
I thought you liked hannah montana. :l Miley's an ok singer but shes a very talented actress. How could you say that shes a terrible actress? Jamie Lynn Spears is a terrible actress. Now thats a terrible actress for you. MILEY ROCKS!

If you don't like her, fine. But treat her with some respect because even though she will make more money than you probably ever will, she is a person too.
Totally agree with you.

Well I have said that before. But I dont hate people who say they just dont like her I just hate people who call her mean names and everything.
I really dont like it when ppl say shes crap or something either. Just because you hate hannah montana (I didnt mean you exactly chellybell, because I know you love hannah montana :D ) doesnt mean others have to hate hannah montana too. I like hannah montana a lot. So plz, if you hate hannah montana, dont post anything mean about the show/miley or something. I hate naturally, sadie and you dont hear me saying that its crap or something. It really gets on my nerves that haters cant be mature about it and just accept the fact that some on this world likes hannah montana. Its annoying so plz stop it. If you dont like hannah montana, thats fine. You can say you dislike it or you can even say its stupid if you want, but plz dont call Miley mean names or that the show is crap. Its just so annoying to see row after row of posts saying they hate hannah montana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back