Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why, of course xD

Demetri snickered at his daughter, and then shook his head. "Now out you two!" He waved a large spoon at the two of them.

Gale returned the kissing, running his hands down her back, his heart beating loudly in his chest.

You should live in a cardboard box! That would be funny! xD

Frexspar sat Lise down at the dining room table, then sat down himself, before pouring the two glasses of milk. "Here you go, Lise. Just wait until daddy fixes your plate, okay?"

Marie removed his shirt, still kissing him aggressively. Then, she moved her lips to his neck and started sucking on his soft spot.

oh god... i'll be an idiot in a box

-memories-

Demetri came out with two plates in his hands. He set one in front of Lise, the other in front of Frexspar. He smiled at him, and then went back into the kitchen to get his plate together.

Gale let out a soft moan, and then laughed. "You're so..."

Say what? xD

Lise reached out, as if she was going to go ahead and start eating. Frexspar reached out and gently took her hand in his own, shaking his head. "Let's wait for daddy. We should all eat together." Lise nodded, withdrawing her hand slowly.

Marie smirked and said, "I know, I know." She turned so her back was facing him. "Undo the back of my dress, darling. And then my corset." She pulled her hair aside, smiling back at him. "Please?"

back in the day, my avatar and signature were about the "idiot in a box"

memories xD

Demetri came out with his plate and set down. He smiled at the way they looking at him. "You didn't have to wait for me, you two."

Gale nodded, "with pleasure." He undid her dress, and then untied the corset. "There you are."

Niiiiice xD

Frexspar said, "I think we should wait, and then eat dinner together, as a family." He reached out and took one of Demetri's hands in his own.

Marie let the dress slide off of her, then the corset. She smirked, modeling her new undergarments for him. "You like?"

i wonder if Axie remembers xD

she's one of the people who inspired it, i think.

"Well dig in. Thank you." Demetri looked at Frexspar fondly, and then picked up his drumstick and bit into it.

Gale's jaw dropped, and he sweated a little bit. "Y... Yes..."

You'll have to ask her when you talk to her next!

Frexspar started eating slowly, using a knife and fork for almost every part of the dinner. For some reason, he always liked to eat politely.

Marie sat down on the bed, then beckoned him over to her, before pulling on his hips and forcing him towards her. She undid his pants, then tossed them aside. "Come here," she whispered pleadingly.

she's never online ;__;

"You always act so gentlemen- like." Demetri teased.

"I am I am." Gale crashed his lip against hers, "no worries."

It's sad! D:

Frexspar said, "Well, I was raised in an elite family. I think I should know my manners." He grinned at Demetri.

Marie climbed onto the bed, smirking at him, tugging on his underwear.

makes me wonder if she's okay DX

"Oh Frexspar, I'm from an elite family as well. The Orzo's, remember?" Demetri laughed.

"You certainly are agressive." He whispered, and then closed his eyes.

Same here.

Frexspar said, "Then don't laugh about my manners!" He stuck out his tongue playfully at Demetri.

Lise kept eating her food, not caring about manners.

Marie tossed his underwear aside after she pulled them off of him, then pulled Gale on top of her. "I need some help with my undergarments..." She said, struggling to get them off.

i will snap on her next time she is online!

it is officail.

"Loosen up." Demetri joked, and then took some of his rice and beans. "How is it, my lovelys?"

Gale slid them off, and then started to whisper her ear. -skip-

Well, maybe not snap xD

Frexspar said, "It's delicious, Demetri. Really, I love it." He grinned, then kept eating, enjoying himself thoroughly.

Lise nodded and said, "It's yummy!" Then, she went back to stuffing her face.

-skip-

A few hours later, Marie laid on her back and stared at the ceiling, blushing wildly. "Gale... that was... I love you."

yes i will <3

"I'm glad you guys like it." He grinned, "is it worth the wait?"

"I love you too." Gale looked at her sleepilly, his eyes closing and then opening. He let out a yawn.

*siiiiigh* otayyyy

Lise nodded and said, "It's most definitely worth the wait!" She kept eating, looking like a little chipmunk.

Marie cuddled close to him and said, "You can sleep if you'd like. I'll be here when you wake up."

ahaha <3

she deserves some tough love, just sayin'.

"Good, I'm glad." He finished his food quickly- a habit of his, eating fast.

"Good night." Gale whispered, cuddling into him.

Maybe a little. But if something's been going on, she can't help it.

Frexspar was still eating, even after Demetri and Lise had finished their food. He looked at them and smiled sheepishly.

Marie slipped out of bed after Gale had fallen asleep, and put on a robe. She then went to the balcony, to stare at the night sky.

I LOVE IT!

Frexspar took Demetri's hand and grinned at him, then continued eating, a smile still stuck on his face.

Marie quietly called into the night, "Gorv! Gorv, I need to talk to you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back