Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those sound like good places.

i'mma go- gonna see my friend

byyyye!

Demetri grinned, "just let it out, Frexspar. You're so obvious."

"Why thank you." He grinned at her.

How was it? =D

Frexspar laughed loudly, tossing his head back. Lise was so hysterical when she did adorable things like that.

Marie kissed him passionately, grinning back at him. "And you're great in bed."

it was awful. he's a drama queen.

so i hung out with my cousin at the water front.

"Now, silly!" Demetri playfully hit the back of her head. "Eat it right, and then clean your face." He shook his head, smiling.

Gale blushed madly. "Thank you..."

Dx not fun about the drama queen

But how was the water front?

Lise wiped her face clean, then started eating the beans and rice with a spoon, pouting slightly. "Yes daddy," she said.

Marie cuddled closer to him, then yawned. "Now I'm getting sleepy," she whispered, wrapping her arms around him. "I love you."

the water front was nice. a calm breeze. <3

"Oh come on- no pouts here." Demetri kissed her cheek, "please baby girl?"

"I love you too. Night." He whispered.

<3 Nice!

Lise said, "Okay, I guess. But I liked being a little piggy!"

Marie curled up under his arm and fell asleep quickly, letting her eyelids flutter close.

Why?

Frexspar said to Lise, "Darling, why don't you go take a bath? If you do, me and daddy will read you an extra bedtime story."

I see. I definitely agree with you on that!

Lise sighed and finished eating. "Okay, okay!" She jumped up and said to Frexspar and Demetri, "You have to help me wash my hair, my arms are too little1"

Yay!!!!! :3

Lise ran towards the stairs, stripping her clothes off and squealing like a little banshee.

in an abandoned dump type area.

i always wanted to take pictures of places like that

Demetri picked up her clothing, "Hey Frex, you start the water while I get her clean clothes."

I love places like that!

You need to bring someone so they can take some awesome shots of you.

Frex nodded, following the wild little urchin up the stairs, then turning on some warm water. "Get in, Lise!" He laughed.

Lise hopped into the tub, splashing around and roaring like a monster.

i'm not letting myself be photographed <3

i'm not exactly too photogenic when someone else is behind the camera

Demetri came in a few minutes later and laughed, "so loud!"

Dx I think that's a lie

Lise laughed and said, "I'm a sea monster! I'm going to attack all the ships!" She started roaring again, swimming around in the large tub.

It is not! You look great!

Lise giggled and said, "I'm a little girl, daddy! You silly goose!" She dove under the water, but Frexspar reached in and pulled her up, so he could put the body soap in her hand.

"Make sure you scrub all over, okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back