Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks <3

its darker than i thought it'd be

"You like my cooking?" Demetri asked, curious.

Gorv floated up to the balcony, his blonde hair flowing behind him, glowing in the moonlight. "Hello Marie." He smiled at her.

It's so pretty! I love it!!!! <3

Frexspar nodded and said, "I LOVE it! So, I want to savor it, and enjoy it the way I want to."

Marie said, "Gorv... why did you always ask me to the Halloween formal? I'm confused."

i didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me.

thank you <3

"Then eat as slow as you'd like." Demetri looked at him fondly, a little touched that he liked his cooking that much.

"You've grown on me these past few years. I guess you could say I..." He materialized to be solid. "Have somewhat of a thing for you, you can can say."

You're very welcome! Plus, it looks good on you!

Frexspar continued to eat, laughing as Lise stole some rice from his plate. "You're so adorable!" He chuckled.

Marie shook her head and said, "But why? There are other girls, much better than me!"

its not bright red like it was last time~

i think you'd look nice with red hair

Demetri smiled, and let out a few chuckles. "Lise, don't do that sweetie. If you want more, there's plenty left."

"You're one of the few who actually talk to me, and care for me even though I'm dead."

I'd like to try red hair sometime, actually. =)

Lise pouted and said, "Daddy Frexy doesn't mind!"

Frex chuckled and said, "You'd better listen to daddy, okay. There's some left in the kitchen."

Marie sighed and said, "I'm in love with Gale. nothing can change that. But... if you'd like, I could help you find someone."

i'd do an auburn if i was you~

Demetri smiled, "if you guys want to share though, it's fine."

"... That's not neccessary." He shook his head. "Ghosts don't get love anyway, so its okay."

YES! Brilliant idea!

Frexspar said, "No, I want to eat off of my own plate. And Lise needs to eat off of her own plate, too." He chuckled, and finally finished eating. "Besides, I'm done."

Marie said, "I'm going to find someone for you to love! it's my new assignment!"

or something a little orangish.

it would work because you're light, right?

"Want anymore?" He asked Lise.

"... Do as you please." Gorv shook his head, smiling softly. "I make no promises."

I'm very light =)

I like the auburn idea

Lise nodded and said, "Yes please!" She sat down in her chair again, swinging her legs impatiently.

Marie said, "What if a girl does fall in love with you? What will you do?"

then yeah, auburn should stand out well with you.

or you could do copper.

"Got it. I'll be back." He took her plate into the kitchen.

"I don't know. I'll give them a chance."

=) Thanks for the advice! I'll have to try it out sometime when I'm braver xD

Lise said to Frexspar, "Daddy is the bestest cook ever, isn't he!"

Frexspar nodded and said, "Of course! I swear, he could own his own restaurant!"

Marie grinned and said, "Good! Well then, I'll find a girl for you tomorrow! Good night!" And with that, she went inside, crawling into bed next to Gale.

its no problem~

i just can't wait till my birthday.

i'm getting a tattoo <3

Demetri came back out with some rice and beans for her, and smiled. "There you go, love."

Gorv just floated away, confused by Marie.

yo~

and its going to be a black and orange kite on my shoulder, the string wrapping around my upper arm. and little monarch butterflies are going to be around it.

I definitely like the sound of that!

Lise clapped her hands and squealed with delight, then smashed her face right into the plate. "Lookie, I'm a pig!!"

Marie cuddled close to Gale, trying to formulate where she would look, for a nice girl for Gorv. Then, she got an idea. "I could find another ghost!" She whispered. "A young-ish, pretty ghost!"

thanks <3

i originally wanted it on my forearm, but that hurts a lot

Demetri looked stunned, his jaw dropping. He didn't whether to laugh, or yell. He did a facepalm, and shook his head, chuckling one second and then growling next.

Gale blinked, "mm? You're trying to hook Gorv up?"

Yeah. Although, tattoos on the neck hurt worse, apparently.

Lise kept eating her food with her face buried in it, laughing loudly and obnoxiously. "Oink oink oink!" She snorted, giggling furiously.

Marie nodded into the crook of his neck and shoulder. "He needs someone who can be with him all the time, and who loves me. And that girl isn't me."

i would never get a tattoo on the neck xD

its just ew.

i want it on my arm and on my side.

maybe my stomach.

"Stop Lise." He pulled her face up, and shook his head. "Little piggy, daddy Frex needs to teach you manners."

"Azazel could help." Gale nodded.

I'd want mine on my shoulder blade or my right hip.

Lise pouted and said, "But daddy, I'm having a good time! And daddy Frexy thinks it's funny!"

Frex had his hand over his mouth, trying his best not to laugh openly.

Marie grinned and said, "Perfect! Oh Gale, you're the smartest, handsomest, loving man I've ever met. I love you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back