Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved having long hair, but short hair is good too! =)

Frexspar shook his head and kissed Demetri gently, then pulled back and smiled. "Demetri, I'm in love with you. I think, if I hadn't found you, I'd still be alone, wandering through the woods, without a purpose."

I just want some long hair to be able to wear pony tails and what not.

i wouldn't mind having really short hair, but it wouldn't look good on me

Demetri blushed a bit, "Frexspar." He kissed him again, wrapping his arms around him. "I just feel like I'm not good lately. I can't explain, but I feel like I'm going to bring harm to you."

That's the problem with hair. we don't know how it looks until we try it.

Frexspar held Demetri close and sighed softly. "Demetri, I'm going to stay with you and our daughter. No matter what."

even pictures can't really tell us anything.

Frex said, "Well... I love you enough to let you be the man tonight. But first, we have to get Lise into bed."

i think its stupid when people use those computerized make over things where they put a hairstyle on you because its not really that easy because you don't know whether it would work with hair texture and what not

"You don't have to promise me that." Demetri got up, "but let's go put her to bed."

I do too. Although at least it can give a general look.

Frexspar said, "I'm not making a promise, because it's going to happen." He got up as well and led him to Lise's room.

it depends on the person, probably.

and i'm going to make a new account- gonna put this one to rest.

i thinking of something history related.

Demetri blushed, and then quickly turned him around, kissing him with force. "Thank you."

I'm thinking about changing mine as well. The whole chatspeak thing... eh. It's old

Frexspar grinned and gave him a tight hug, kissing him in return. "You're welcome."

i just want a new name <3

i'm thinking something with Colonial in it for me.

maybe Colonial Battle.

or maybe even Minutemen

or BackyardMilitia

i don't know why but something Revolutionary War related

"I love you." He whispered, his cheeks flushed.

All of those sound pretty good!

"I love you too," Frex said to him, kissing his nose. He walked into Lise's room and said, "Okay! How about... I read The Princess and the Pea, and daddy reads Jack and the Beanstalk."

i think i like BackyardMilitia best

what ideas do you have for your name~?

Demetri nodded. "How does that sound, little Lise?" He kissed her forehead.

Well, I'm not quite sure yet. I haven't put too much thought into it yet.

Lise nodded and said, "Okay! Daddy Frexy, you read first!"

Frexspar pulled the book off of her book shelf, then began to read, acting out the parts and everything, then showing her the pictures.

i see i see~~

Demetri smiled as he watched him, thinking about how he was a wonderful man. He would close his eyes, listening to Frexspar's voice every now and then, taking in all the words of the story.

Yay! You made it!

Frexspar finished reading, and Lise clapped her hands wildly, cheering loudly. "Yay daddy Frexy! You're a good reader!" She threw her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

What kind of avvie and siggy do you plan on adding?

Frexspar said, "Now daddy's going to read "Jack and the Beanstalk". You like that story, don't you?"

Lise nodded her head and said, "I love it!"

i'm trying to find a picture of a leaky faucet for my avatar.

Demetri picked up the book, and began to read. He always sounded a little distant while reading anything, like it took him to another reality. His words were fluent as he spoke, adding emotion to the story in the places where it should be shown.

xD Nice

Lise listened intently, her eyes as big as saucers. Whenever the giant spoke, she would stand up on her bed and mimic the actions of the Giant, not making a sound.

i have random ideas~

Demetri would glance at her when she wouldn't notice, and smiled lightly. He continued the story, and then finally came to last page. "The End." He put the book down, and then kissed her forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back