More for Teen-ish girls/boys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Well like I said, this is a question for Teenaged girls and or boys.

When you are walking about your neighborhood (Or around the Apartment Complex, were-ever you live) Some other Teenagers looked at you like they were checking you out? It doesn't happen at school to me, but they're has been some teenager boys' looking at me and smiled.

One time I was walking with my x-friend (She is 10, and is obese, she is like a prep, has latest fashions. She looks good in them, but with her fatbutt, she gives popular kids a bad name) I was wearing some Pajama pants' and a Black shirt with a black hat and black sandals (I looked kinda like a punk), she was wearing pink glasses, pink pants, and a pink shirt (bleh D<) Some boy riding in this Blue truck came along, he was looking at me (I was older, duh) And Marissa insisted "Oh no he wasn't looking at you! He was looking at me!" And kept insisting on how fine he was. God I waved at him and he waved at me ^_^

Has that ever (Or something similar) Happened to you, like when your riding your bike? Or walking with some friends? It makes me feel kinda happy, what about you?

It has never hapened to me, and probably never will. I think that boys that do that are just weird beause he'd be doing that based on your looks, and that's a little shallow. That's just my opinion. I'm not trying to annoy you or anything.

No, not really. A lot of highschoolers do smile and wave at me though, but that's probably because they think it's nice to wave at little kids (if we're actually on the bus and we wave, they flip us off. If we're off of it, they wave and smile). Just like all the people who pass my bus stop smile and wave at us.

People check me out aall the time... :lol: It makes Johnathan jealous, but I only love him, not other guys. It's really annoying when people ask you out on a daily basis. There are these two groups of boys. One person from each of these groups asks me out each day. It's so annoying because they don't know me as iun my personality. They just want me because I'm uhhh... developed <_< :wacko: :ph34r:

No- well at least I hope not. I don't notice anyways.

I always get a shiver-y feeling if I thinks someone's looking at me. I hate that.

I have to spend 45 minutes on a bus with a bunch of thirteen-fourteen your old guys and they never cease to discust me.

One in particular... It seems like all guys care about is 'being pleasured' by apperences.

It makes me sick. >.>

No- well at least I hope not. I don't notice anyways.I always get a shiver-y feeling if I thinks someone's looking at me. I hate that.

I have to spend 45 minutes on a bus with a bunch of thirteen-fourteen your old guys and they never cease to discust me.

One in particular... It seems like all guys care about is 'being pleasured' by apperences.

It makes me sick. >.>
Oh yeah, that is sick. Only liking you cuz of your appearance. That is sickening ><

[SIZE=21pt]This isn't really similar, but it has to do with boys. I am in fifth grade, and a whole bunch a fourth grade boys like me. (The fourth grade boys in my school are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cuter than the fifth grade boys in my school, so I don't mind.) There's like a whole buncha them that are always staring at me. It doesn't annoy me at all cuz they fine as what. I love one fourth grader, but have tiny crushes on other ones. You may think I'm crazy, but when you see the fifth graders, and compare them to the fourth graders, you'll understand where I'm comin' from.[/SIZE]

*edited - no need to stretch the page :lol: *

Last edited by a moderator:
I not "allowed" to walk around the neighborhood without my parents. Well, I can walk to school, but that's really close to where I live. No, it's never happened to me.

Matchy :lol:

well, one time I was walking to the grocery store for some stuff to cook supper with.(I do this a lot) and there was this jeep and there were about 4 girls in it and 2 guys. When I was waiting to cross the street the yelled "hey baby!" at me and I didn't even look at them. I knew better. Eventually they realized I wasn't giving them a reaction they left. Another time when I was walking to the grocery store a guy stuck his head out the window and wistled at me. With that I looked away with discust. I hate it when people do that. Although it is kinda funny when it's just my friend trying to be funny.

I had a guy whistle at me once when I was dressed up and looking nice, so that kind of made me feel good. But the one time I walked to the store, this little kid pointed at me and said "Hey mom, look at the pretty lady" and it was obvious it was me since I seem to be the only other person on that street. Not exactly the same thing but it flattered me lol.

[SIZE=12pt]It hasn't happened to me (as far as I know), but this one time at a formal dinner party, where I was all dressed up, there was this kid (about my age, maybe older, amazingly) that went up to me and asked, 'Are you an angel?' It made me feel somewhat good about myself. :) [/SIZE]

I not "allowed" to walk around the neighborhood without my parents. Well, I can walk to school, but that's really close to where I live. No, it's never happened to me.
Matchy :)
Woah, I have been aloud to walk around the neighborhood. Until it starts getting dark o_o

Only as a joke. Once I was walking from the bathroom at school and these guys kept whistling at me but I knew they were joking around, because they were all laughing, and it angered me. ALOT.

Only as a joke. Once I was walking from the bathroom at school and these guys kept whistling at me but I knew they were joking around, because they were all laughing, and it angered me. ALOT.
Boys do that to me alot, I can tell the difference. It happens at school, I know the difference, thats when I flip them off. Espicially when nerd face Charles annoys me, I broke his leg ><

All the boys at my school do something similar to everyone. (No matter if they really like you, if you're good looking, or if you're 'ugly' and unpopular. (Well, they actually don't really do it to the really 'unpopular' people, they say to them 'Will you go out with me?'?) They all say, 'I love you." or "Will you marry me?" and ect. Usually you're supposed to say 'I love you too.' depending on the person whos doing it. Nobody's offended by it here, but that's because they do it to everyone.

Yeah, it happens ALL the time for me.

Oh my gossh, These guys in the mall were checkin' me and went up and talked to me... Wow, it was weird! Hahhah! XD

And at th "Great Wolf Lodge", I was walkiing around in my 'cute' lil' bikini, and that obviosly gained some strange attention...

A hott guy went up to me said I was hott! Well, that was good...

Guys at school stare at me, every guy I see stares at me!...

My mom says "Well, of course they're starin at YOU! You're a pretty, skinny, blonde singer/dancer!" And I'm like, "Um....no."

Guys wont LEAVE alone, and it's annoying at times... :ph34r:

-Rachel

Well at school this guy we like each other and of course (trying not 2 give it away) we stare at each other every now and then but one time at the beach (when I was in my bikini) this guy (who looked a litle bit older) was apparently looking at me according 2 mum. So we got home and mum said 2 me "U know that guy was checking u out and I'm like whatever"!

I was at Wendy's with my cousin, aunt, grandma, and brother and these two boys sitting a couple booths down kept looking at me and whispering. Then they'd smile and wink, and slightly wave. I didn't know who they were.

It was weird. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back