More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please click where you see "[ 0 New Messages" and click Welcome to Tamatalk :huh: (no offense).

Haha good idea... I need to go send my boyfriend over to the UK. Maybe he can pick me up the Harry Potter book too when he's there. ;-)
Wha?

I was replying to the girls who were saying how they were having their boyfriends pick them up some tamagotchis when they were in the UK...

And Harry Potter 6 is coming out in July...

I was replying to the girls who were saying how they were having their boyfriends pick them up some tamagotchis when they were in the UK...
And Harry Potter 6 is coming out in July...
"Okay"

I don't understand you... were you confused about what I said?
What's the "Okay" about?
Yes, and the Okay mean I'm doing that finger thing/Yes I am confused still.

yeah get a tama in the uk but yu cant debug them but there really cheap only 12pounds(CHEAP) BUT YOU CANT GET MANY COS THERE ISNT MANY PLASES THAT HAVE THEM
You can't debug them, why? :D :D

OMG!  that is so cool!!  Although i live in AUST. and get the COnneXion 2, i will think about getting one (or 2) off eBay....  I hope mum lets me....
I live in AUSTRALIA to. over here tama vs2 are here now

;) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i am new and i just need some help since i just got my tamagotchi connection 2 today i just need someone to send me pictures of the new and old charecters cause i am very eager to see them :D i would also like to say tamatalk is the best website ever !!!!!

I live in AUSTRALIA to. over here tama vs2 are here now
<_< <_< :angry: :angry: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :blink: :huh: :huh:
I know I've seen some available on eBay that ship from Australia I did a geography report on one, and lucky Australians speak english! :huh:

its like tamagotchi connection/connexion except its from japan so its called PLUS. :rolleyes: hope that helps!
Do they have stickers?, my mom has one, and it allows babies to connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back