More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alrighty, time to add my two cents:

So to put two together, the US is getting the V2s in late summer, early fall, but so far only the UK, Australia and Japan supposedly have them available. Does anyone know if the V2s from the UK can be used with the V1s from the US? i know the UK V1s wont.... i just wondered if it would be a good idea to get one over Ebay or not, since i only have the US V1 versions.

Also, could someone post the average price in their currency for the V2 Tamagotchis (be it Pounds or Dollars and whatnot)? i had made plans previously to travel to the UK, and want to know if the conversion is worth getting one while i'm there.

Not to mention, i agree with all those who say the shelves are empty at the local toy store. when i got my first Tama back in Fall 2004, no one cared. then X-mas came about and there wasnt a Tama to be seen... i even purchased the last known Tama in TOWN around my birthday in January. i wish they would get a heck of a lot more shipments in, considering the outragious demand. *imagines Bandai swimming in pools of money* B)

alrighty, time to add my two cents:
So to put two together, the US is getting the V2s in late summer, early fall, but so far only the UK, Australia and Japan supposedly have them available. Does anyone know if the V2s from the UK can be used with the V1s from the US? i know the UK V1s wont.... i just wondered if it would be a good idea to get one over Ebay or not, since i only have the US V1 versions.

Also, could someone post the average price in their currency for the V2 Tamagotchis (be it Pounds or Dollars and whatnot)? i had made plans previously to travel to the UK, and want to know if the conversion is worth getting one while i'm there.

Not to mention, i agree with all those who say the shelves are empty at the local toy store. when i got my first Tama back in Fall 2004, no one cared. then X-mas came about and there wasnt a Tama to be seen... i even purchased the last known Tama in TOWN around my birthday in January. i wish they would get a heck of a lot more shipments in, considering the outragious demand. *imagines Bandai swimming in pools of money* :D
I knwo you think connexion1s don;t connect with connection1s, but they do, so have no fear of owning all kinds! On ebay, most V2s go for 35-40 dollars, though the first release connexionV2s from europe are going down in price to closer to 30 (american dollars here). I spent a little more to get the exact colors I wanted from the aussie V2s, but your idea of getting them in the UK is very good, as they are so much cheaper there, even when you consider the almost 2:1 exchange rate. You can probably get them for 25-30 American dollars there. I gotta say the Aussie colors are my favorite, though I do have the euro red with white arrows design... I specifically wanted that one. The American V2 is out in the UK for some reason... you can get Connection2s on ebay from the UK and I have one, blue with pink bubbles. These are the same ones advertised at toywhiz which you can preorder.

Ah, so THATS what you mean when you say the UK connections and the connexion... both the US version and UK versions are available there...

once more, another question from the n00b: I'm actually going to London, not the UK persay, but is there any difference between the UK and the English version? just making sure...

Thanks for all the help Ratstar! i know i'm not that knowledgable, and i wish i were, but i wont know more if i dont ask... :D

The only differences I have noticed are the way the dates are set, instead of month/day it's day/month. The original connexions had a lot more terminology differences (but played the same), but the new ones seem a lot more standardized.

Ah, my daddy (yes, even at 20, he's still my daddy) let me make an Ebay account! now i can get the cool colours from Australia! i have my eyes set on a couple, but i dont know if the seller will like me bidding since i have no score/feedback.... so i sent him a message introducing myself....

if anyone has V2 Tama's they are selling on Ebay, let me know! i'm looking for rare colors/special editions that most likely wont be found in Canada...

And yes.... i am a proud Canadian, but right now i wished i lived in San Fransisco... i likes the chinatown there... and i miss my grandma... :D

Erm... excuse the randomness :huh:

Ah, my daddy (yes, even at 20, he's still my daddy) let me make an Ebay account! now i can get the cool colours from Australia! i have my eyes set on a couple, but i dont know if the seller will like me bidding since i have no score/feedback.... so i sent him a message introducing myself....
if anyone has V2 Tama's they are selling on Ebay, let me know! i'm looking for rare colors/special editions that most likely wont be found in Canada...

And yes.... i am a proud Canadian, but right now i wished i lived in San Fransisco... i likes the chinatown there... and i miss my grandma... :lol:

Erm... excuse the randomness :(
I noticed some aussie V2s going for cheap because they were in australian dollars and were not in the actual tamagotchi category, let me find them...

Here are some to watch, not the buy it nows but the actual auctions: Seller's store

Check this out as an example of how much the American V2s go for:

American V2 from UK

More aussies:

another seller's list

Not much feedback but an item to watch because of the price being so low:

another one

From Matt, well known for aussie tamagotchis:

Matt's listings

I hope this helps, I know we are getting off topic here, so we can take this thread elsewhere or something :lol:

Cool Fan Website indeed Onionchi! 'm such a fan, i want to invest in stock just to get a free tama.... *thinks thats what she heard correctly*

Meh, it's probably alot of stock you have to invest in just to get a Tama from them.... but with the sales booming, investing in Bandai or the new company isnt a bad idea i think. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
heyversion 2 has already come out and its radical <_< :p B) :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :lol: :)

i have got it u must not live in Australia if it didnt come out yet!!
Nope, i live in a place where the leaders are perma-drunk and the military use plastic butterknives.... :D

if you cant guess where that is........ you can just call it "Candyland".... :(

Okay I would like to apologise if this has already been asked and answered (this is the first thing I have read in about a week!) but will V1 and V2 be able to connect???
yeah, when u connect it asks you which one u are connection with

:lol: ;) :( hey i got the tamagotchi vertion 2 and it has shops and points and u get 4 games and they come as u get older ther a new jump bump heading and slot, and they dont grow a year old daily they grow a year old every three days. and the matchmacker comes when its 6 B) :p :huh: :eek: :D :angry: :angry: :blink: :D :) :ph34r: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: ;) :( hey i got the tamagotchi vertion 2 and it has shops and points and u get 4 games and they come as u get older ther a new jump bump heading and slot, and they dont grow a year old daily they grow a year old every three days. and the matchmacker comes when its 6 B) :p :huh: :eek: :D :angry: :angry: :blink: :D :) :ph34r: :(
so it takes alot more to raise them? in terms of time that is...

hmmm i have to stop myself there, as it's getting a tad off topic right about now... (this IS a forum for bandai updates really...)

Hey well 2day i got a tamagotchi 2 there awesome you got to get 1 seriosly if ya live near frankston go to karingal hub there there 4 $24 bucks wat a bargain :D

][/i] :[SIZE=21pt]P :blink: :D :) :wacko: :huh: :( OOH WELL I THINK THERE COOL AND NOW IVE GOT 15 OF THEM AND I AM GETTING 20 MORE CAUSE I WON THEM : [/SIZE]

COOL HEY[/font

WERE IS THAT AND WAT COUNTRY CAUSE I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA WERE DO U LIVE AND JUST TELL ME ALL OF THE COLOURS THERE ANY WAY WEN I GET MY 20 MORE ILL HAVE 35 VERTION 2 AND 30 VERTION 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back