More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It basically means they reserve one for you so you're guaranteed one when they arrive.Some places charge you up front and others don't charge you till the item actually ships.
thanks. But it is really taking a long time to come!

Where did you order it from? Because I only saw one place you could preorder tamagotchi minis, and they said they'll ship in July.
toywiz.com says both the new tamagotchis are coming in July.

Yeah, I too think that the Tamagotchi connection V2's are coming out in July or August. Bandai saiys so, and all those sites you pre-order from say so. And besides, that's when the V1 was released, was it not?

Anyone remember me?... :angry:

Well i see we finally got the tama smileys up!

Well it all sounds good, allthough im unsure around the Mini's unless they lower the price..

Well anyway Admin if your reading this youve done a GREAT job, i will probaly return with a new growthchart or 2 and maybe even some more comics, around the release date of the new ones, someone wanna PM this to the admin :angry:

P.S. whatever happend to the other mod (i forgot his name) he had to go to the hospital what happend? (he had more posts then me and was 1st) any idea admin?

Tamagotchi Connexion Ver. 2 rules... the bad thing is that I can't find a Growth Chart for it... ;)

Gah! I.Have.To.Save.Money. :(

I want it so bad. But it's NOT here yet! -freaks out- :(

:(

;) more games,can shop,and more preasents from friends. dunno the rest. i'm soooo confused...when is version 2 coming out in us. i've been waiting for ever since my version 2 got lost :) ya i know it's so sad. lol

-sticks on straightjacket- I want the new tama V2 to come out soon. When it does I'm going to see if Walmart has it. I love the ones I have now but I would love to have care of more, though I do have to pause when I'm working due to the fact of where I work. I do keep them on my register in my sights though.

Okay I would like to apologise if this has already been asked and answered (this is the first thing I have read in about a week!) but will V1 and V2 be able to connect???
i no they r able 2 connect coz mi frend has a v1 and i have a v2 and we can connect

maybe this has been asked but...when will the V2 be in the US???

Sorry if it has been asked already! B)

Here is a GOOD LINK! :blink: B) , this is supposed to show characters why I'm telling you this is because they update this page frequently,so maybe soon this page might removed (this is not my own website I'm talking about.)

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of inappropriate Avatar IS THAT GREEN FISH!!!

:D :p ;) :D B) :blink:

Yes durning when your about to connect you will get a question if the friend is a V1 or V2, it's in the instruction manual fourm B) . (no offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back