More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now you're avatar is silly, but I like it. :)

i wrote 2 bandai and they replied two days later

i actually recently got a Keitai (just won it on ebay about 5 minutes ago) and i wanted to know a few things: 1.Are they pretty much the Japanese V2? if not, which IS just like the V2 from japan? 2. Do they only connect to Keitais and Plus? or do they connect with the Tion/Xion?

Anyways, with all the tamagotchis i got online in the past few weeks, it brings my total to... oh, +14, -3, devided by the root of 452.... 9. Four V1 Tions, 1 Keitai and 4 Originals. i dont know why, but i like the old ones. i find them "oldschool" and they bring back good memories of my youth.

If theres any more info on the V2s' US release, please keep us/me in the loop! i would like to get one too! :D

i actually recently got a Keitai (just won it on ebay about 5 minutes ago) and i wanted to know a few things: 1.Are they pretty much the Japanese V2? if not, which IS just like the V2 from japan? 2. Do they only connect to Keitais and Plus? or do they connect with the Tion/Xion?
Anyways, with all the tamagotchis i got online in the past few weeks, it brings my total to... oh, +14, -3, devided by the root of 452.... 9. Four V1 Tions, 1 Keitai and 4 Originals. i dont know why, but i like the old ones. i find them "oldschool" and they bring back good memories of my youth.

If theres any more info on the V2s' US release, please keep us/me in the loop! i would like to get one too! :ph34r:
Congratulations! You'll really like the Keitais, they're my favorites :)

1. Yes, the are the Japanese equivalent of the V2.

2. They can connect to the V2s, and Plus and other Keitai. I'm not completely sure about the V1s, someone will have to verify that for you. I would check, but sadly I have none running at the moment.

I like the old ones too. I think they had much prettier colors back then :p . Honestly, I don't even know how many Tamagotchis I have. I would have to get them all out and count them, I have so many. :angry:

;) :blink: :p ;) :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko: cool so i have one old and one new version they are so cool i wish i had more lots more that would be cool

very nice how come you are never on earlyer like some time between eight thirty coz i go to bed early i like to get my sleep :( :ph34r: :D

Yeah there are alot of tamagotchi.............Right now im trying 2 get a secret charachter

Also, could someone post the average price in their currency for the V2 Tamagotchis (be it Pounds or Dollars and whatnot)? i had made plans previously to travel to the UK, and want to know if the conversion is worth getting one while i'm there.
Holy crap, I love you so much. I was sitting here, going through e-bay going, "Hmmmmm, good deal anywhere yesh?" and when I read your post, I realized that my boyfriend is going to England to do research for his Master's thesis. I'm not paying for shipping, I'm going to send him to go get it while he's there! You're a genius.

yeah get a tama in the uk but yu cant debug them but there really cheap only 12pounds(CHEAP) BUT YOU CANT GET MANY COS THERE ISNT MANY PLASES THAT HAVE THEM

Well I think it's a tamagotchi but in the screen it is different. ;) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back