More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the first pages, you'll see that they're allready out in the UK. (Not to be rude!!)

The Best Friends pack is a package with two tamagotchi v2's. It's for two friends who want to start tamagotchis together, or just one person who wants the responsibility of two tamagotchis instead of one. With two tamagotchis, you can use the infra red communicator to mate them!! Also, I've heard that on each Tamagotchi that come in the Best Friends pack has a half heart on the keychain. When you connect the key chain with the other Tamagotchi in the package, (Or probably any Tamagotchi that came in a BF Pack) it makes a heart.

wait, if the tamagotchi mini is coming out in fall 2005 then.......I ordered a tama mini off the net and it is not gonna come until Fall?! I can't believe that!

Well if you pre-ordered it (which I'm assuming you did) then whenever it comes out, you'll get it. Even if it's a year from when you ordered it... it stinks, but that's how it is.

wait, if the tamagotchi mini is coming out in fall 2005 then.......I ordered a tama mini off the net and it is not gonna come until Fall?! I can't believe that!
Where did you order it from? Because I only saw one place you could preorder tamagotchi minis, and they said they'll ship in July.

I know that GameStop.com and ToyWiz.com were taking pre-orders for the minis...

GameStop.com says that it will ship in Fall, and ToyWiz.com says July... I'm going with GameStop because it is a big company... but who knows?

thus is 1 really long post! erase it admin

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know is I wish Bandai would hurry up get SOMETHING on shelves around here.The shelves have been bare for months and the online stores have been empty as well.

I have a bit of expendable cash and I'd like to spend some if not most of it on Tamagotchis,but the way things are going I have a better chance of seeing a live sasquatch in the Wal Mart toy aisle than anything with the Tamagotchi logo on it and that simply ain't right.I don't care which version.I need my Tama fix.

but what do they mean by pre-order? :D
It basically means they reserve one for you so you're guaranteed one when they arrive.Some places charge you up front and others don't charge you till the item actually ships.

I have a better chance of seeing a live sasquatch in the Wal Mart toy aisle than anything with the Tamagotchi logo on it and that simply ain't right.
Haha! I feel the *exact* same way. I always go to my Super Walmart and they always say, "Sorry, haven't had any since Christmas." Since Christmas?! Jeez. They need to hurry up and release the US' version... hopefully they will be out by next month or I'll do something crazy... lol.

anybody knows if the v2 is going to come to singapore??? i want one too!!!! i currently holding the v1... i am so tempted to buy a v 2!!

Well it seems Bandai fully supports this messageboard, so it's not surprising Bandai actually responded to the Admin.

i went to toys r us and they said that the tamagotchi v2 is coming out in the USA in July :( ?

:p :D Hi . I own a Tamagotchi Version 2 (Connexion) It can connect with my friends version 1. Im on the fourth generation! Beat that! :p :p

I love to play with my tamagotchi and have got 3 codes! :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back