More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mametchi: I think so.... I think that's what they call it.. and I think I might have got it before... I don't know...

I got a Tamagotchi mini the other day....they are like a very basic tamagotchi. You don't play any games or anything on it. It's like a clock you can hang on your belt or something, with a creature living inside. You feed it, clean up its poo and turn the lights off for it, but that's it. It evolves from a child to an adult, but I'm not sure if matchmaker comes yet. It doesn't connect either. If you touch your index finger to the tip of you thumb, that's how big it is. Hope this helps. :mimitchi: B) B) :mametchi: B)

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :huh: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:

dedo......tamas r like OMG sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kool and plz dont tell me dat there not couse there soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol: ;)

:D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

dedo......tamas r like OMG sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kool and plz dont tell me dat there not couse there soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi: :D B)

B) B) B) B) B) B)
dont spam. i think everyone knows that (no offence!)

I'm going to buy a Tamagotchi Connection 2 for the Young Mametchi's. I saw a picture of them and they are so cute!! :furawatchi:

Hey i saw a tam mini in target or something it was so cute but i got a tamagothchi 2 instead cuz u know and i got all 5 codes is there anything else secrets on tamagotchi 2? :)

I personally think that minis are rip offs. There are no games, no anything!

all you can do is feed them, nurse them back to health and send them to sleep. $8.00 is a rip off. It is really worth more along the lines of 5 bucks... or better yet, 4.50 :huh:

so sorry for showing aggressiveness. That is, my opinion. Only get one if you are TRULY a tamagotchi collector. If you are someone like me, who wants to buy them to have fun with them, dont buy one, because there is nothing fun about the minis. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back