More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have found the other 2 codes

there r panda costume and the rare costume

panda costume: CBAACABC

the rare one i have forgotten i will tell u l8tersmilie

when will the tamagotchi v2 come out in the USA?

i just got here.

when will the minis come out?

Well, we're not exactly sure since we don't have a release date. But my guess would be late July/early August. The minis will definetly be released in the Fall. So hopefully you will be visiting the USA for a while!

do u have a tama alredly???? if you , its a pain having alot of tamagotchis i have 10 ! i love them but they are hard to care for all of them ! :huh:

THERE ARE TAMAGOTCHI MINIS NOW!!?????? I AM FURESURE GETTING 3!!! ARE THEY LIKE MINI VERISONS OF THE ORNIAL tamagotchis????? :eek: :( :( :( :p :D :( B) :huh: :lol: :(

Yeah, they're like little mini versions but they don't have all of the great functions like the V1s and V2s do. They're not meant for serious play since they only have like three adult characters etc.

I would definetly get at least one though~!

i have a looow paying job and an allowance but very poor(291 aust)i'm trying to get a tama ver 2 and an ipod mini! :D :D

its like tamagotchi connection/connexion except its from japan so its called PLUS. :blink: hope that helps!
I can't believe I haven't said this in a while, but Thanks, even though I was asking the Admin. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back