most annoying/boring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-High fives, and hides behind your shield-
We won't last the night...
i'm with you guys.

a game i also hate is dogs. it's not anything like nintendogs, and i thought it would. ;)

-hides behind shield with everyone and starts giving out skittles for energy-

Oh and for me the most annoying,boring, pants -on-head-retarded game is Maplestory. Sorry to say it. I mean the whole game is kill snails, kill mushrooms, do boring quest, continue to press the control button thousands of times just so you can gain 2 levels, spend 10 bucks to make your sword look cool for 90 days then smash your face on the keyboard because you got killed by a slime that smiles at you.

Last edited by a moderator:
:]

We'd probably get our bodies eaten down to the marrow if we said that somewhere else.

1. Super Mario Galaxy(wii): too hard

2. Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa(DS):Too Easy

3. Ben 10 (Series):Way too easy

4.Final Fantasy(all):lame

5. Wii Fit :nazotchi:

I'm :D

The Sims 2 made no sense to me. And Sims 2 Castaway for Wii was intensly difficult. I have a lot of those dog/cat games that don't really do much - apart from Nintendogs, I wasn't sure what the point in making them was. I can't think of any more right now, I'll post them if I do!

dora games are annoying and to easy i dont know why sony ever approved the game for the ps2 thoguh! WTH?! ps2 to is for kids ages 8 and up! not 3 and up! geez!

dora games are annoying and to easy i dont know why sony ever approved the game for the ps2 thoguh! WTH?! ps2 to is for kids ages 8 and up! not 3 and up! geez!
There were Preeschool games on all consoles, including the NES, Atari and Comadore.

1. Super Mario Galaxy(wii): too hard2. Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa(DS):Too Easy

3. Ben 10 (Series):Way too easy

4.Final Fantasy(all): lame

5. Wii Fit :angry:

I'm :D
W-w-what! O: <

I know this is your personal opinion and all...

But the FF series is like...Amazing. ]:

All of them are! D:<

;-; *Cries*

Well I guess one of my most disliked game...

Would have to be Deep Blue.

Now that game was really hard. .-.

Like honesty. Getting threw the first day

Was hell. It's so easy to die. :l~

I also despise the whole "Imagine" games.

Utter crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back