most annoying/boring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow now I'm not a die hard fan of Halo but I don't see the boring/ annoyingness (sp?) of it....well that is with Xbox Live unless you all haven't played it with Xbox live?

Also IMO, Super Mario Galaxy is awesome and so is FF. /rant.

I think the worst I have played was WoW *puts up shield* I couldn't get into it, it was just like go here and do this and then come back and go do something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theme Park.

Its boring and annoying rolled into one game. Dx

The Simpsons Game.

I really hate that game but my brother said its really fun and he already finished it.

the most boring movie game is g-force. the movie was just as boring as the game. i cryed in the movie it was more like tears of disgust.

My Sims Kingdom

It takes FOREVER to get everywhere, making items from essences is annoying 'cause I never know what I'm going to get, and once I catch the bad guy, it feels like there's nothing to do!! And I have no clue how to deal with the helicopter pad thingy, so I can't take shortcuts. =S I just gave the game away.

...E.T The Extra Terrestrial for the Atari 2600...Do NOT get me started, oh PLEASE.
Haha, you went though that atrocity?

Awesome. You lived through that hell.

...E.T The Extra Terrestrial for the Atari 2600...Do NOT get me started, oh PLEASE.
My older cousin has that game still. he says its so fun but to me the noises are annoying and to much flashing lights.

The worst game ever, according to many sites.

I just saw like 40 seconds of gameplay and i knew why xD

The Farily odd parents game for the PS2.

It's almost impossible to understand.

"Go to the door to go to the school." Went to the door. "Huh. The Door is locked." It was actually In the backyard. Plus it has Pszone graphics all the peoples voices sound like they have a cold. And i abosludty hate Dora the explorer race to the purple planet(?) It's Like a copy of super mario galaxy, exept its less fun and dora sucks.

:mametchi:

The Bratz: Rock Angelz/s (forget which) Game. Even when I was like, ten I thought it was boring. It was basically a load of mini games and and graphics were just...JEEZ. Pacman has better graphics if that says anything.

INCOMING SUCKY GAME!

I WAS PLAYING MEGAMAN9 ON MY AUNT'S WII AND THEY TOLD ME TO PLAY WITH MY LIL 1 YEAR COUSIN THE GO DIEGO GO!!11 GAME TO SHOW HIM HIS NEW GAME(He can't even control the game -__-,), AND I WAS LIKE > :marumimitchi: SO I WAS FORCED TO PLAY THAT AWFUL DOPPELGANGER CHINESE COPY OF MARIO BROS BECAUSE OF HIM AND I COULD NOT PLAY FREAKING MEGAMAN 9, and here comes the WORSE:

ITS RARE THAT I GO TO MY AUNT'S HOUSE, THE LAST TIME I WENT, THEY SOLD DA FREAKING WII...

Darn, and my uncle never buys wii points, only games.

Oh, well.

EDIT: typo!

This isnt a video game, its a online game, BULID-A-BEARVILLE. basicly you cany understand what they say sometimes like "pawsome", i dont even know what that means! bad spelling! horrid graphics! laggy website crashes to much! i recommend you dont play this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back