most annoying/boring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Smash brothers Brawl sometimes i hate, even though i have melee and this one.

Reasons Why i hate it:

Jigglypuff Has a Inaporopiate Move With her down Grab it looks like shes humping the person...bleghh >.<

Toon Link Sometimes Looks Happy to die

Pikachu sometimes looks happy to die

Mario Sounds Like he has a cold unlike melee

Toon Link Sounds Like Arthur From That PBS kids show!

AND!

They are teaching kids to hurt people and double jump WICH they CAN'T!!!

Does Aggravating count? Because I know one... Super Mario Bros wii (I think. It's the one where you can play with yellow toad, blue toad, Mario, and Luigi.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Aggravating count? Because I know one... Super Mario Bros wii (I think. It's the one where you can play with yellow toad, blue toad, Mario, and Luigi.)
omg, that game is amazing! i see what you mean though, it can be annoying just cuz it's super hard sometimes.

MOTHER, also known as Earthbound Zero.

The plot, writing, everything is just so.... Tedious, I guess.

Super Smash brothers Brawl sometimes i hate, even though i have melee and this one.
Reasons Why i hate it:

Jigglypuff Has a Inaporopiate Move With her down Grab it looks like shes humping the person...bleghh >.<

Toon Link Sometimes Looks Happy to die

Pikachu sometimes looks happy to die

Mario Sounds Like he has a cold unlike melee

Toon Link Sounds Like Arthur From That PBS kids show!

AND!

They are teaching kids to hurt people and double jump WICH they CAN'T!!!
You dislike every video game now, don't'tcha?

It's just a fictional game with violence similar to what you see on Tom and Jerry or Loony Toons. I am pretty sure most kids aren't going to Double Jump or kill each other from playing Brawl.

You dislike every video game now, don't'tcha?
It's just a fictional game with violence similar to what you see on Tom and Jerry or Loony Toons. I am pretty sure most kids aren't going to Double Jump or kill each other from playing Brawl.
That's true. Pretty much every video game contains violence of some kind, but it's not like kids go out and try to copy what they do in video games. Plus i doubt that a child could jump high enough to kill someone by double jump. xD

I HATE

THE LEGAND OF ZELDA THE WIND WAKER

Link had to change his name to TOON LINK.

WHY ISNT HE HAPPY WITH LINK?!

AND...

THEY ARE TEACHING KIDS TO KILL EVERYONE AND FLY

WITCH THEY CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATETHE LEGAND OF ZELDA THE WIND WAKER

Link had to change his name to TOON LINK.

WHY ISNT HE HAPPY WITH LINK?!

AND...

THEY ARE TEACHING KIDS TO KILL EVERYONE AND FLY

WITCH THEY CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait wait wait.... i thought you LIKED toon Link?? and he never changed his name to 'toon Link' his name's still Link, but he's just in toon form.

And you basically just dissed over half the video games in existance bc a lot of video games involve killing. And plus its not like you kill people (as in Halo or Modern Warfare) you actually kill evil beings, so its not like thats a bad thing. And its not teaching kids to fly- it's pretty apparent that it is a magic leaf and that you can't actually fly using leaves.

LoZ Wind Waker is awesome. As is the rest of the series.

If you hate this game, what games do you LIKE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back