my boyfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok, I have a boyfriend!!! im 11, is that too young? we are in love he is ♥ sam ♥ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololololol!!! :huh: :huh: B)

he is seeeww cuuttteee!

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOA

uhm u guys shud not be IN

at this age no...

but i have a boyfren tu nd im 14 its just that im not IN love with him yet

u may love each other but NEVER

IN love

nd yes this may be toooo young

but for me im ku wit it

Well... You sound happy now. But it really all depends on your maturity, as well as his.

Good luck, then?

I don't think at the age of 11 people are mature enough to have a boyfriend. You may have a crush on him but you're not in love with him.

EDIT: And if this was true love, you wouldn't have to ask about it. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, im 12 and i think its toooooooooo young, you cant say your in love intill you have been going out for years!! ^_^

Hey, im 12 and i think its toooooooooo young, you cant say your in love intill you have been going out for years!! ^_^
Im 14 and i think my age is to young. 11, you should be playing with dolls

*BaBi*

*Ack, no flaming!*

Okay, what really matters is if you're ready for this kind of relationship and if you think you can handle it. ^_^ It's your choice how you treat these kinds of things.

Chatterbox

Of course you're old enough. Most people I know have been dating since they were like 8.

And people shouldn't judge you if they don't know the situation. It could be true love, they never know.

Best to start expirimenting now ^^

Just don't go beyond simple kisses plz. Because you ARE bound to regret it when your older. I mean like if you make out with him now, then 2 weeks later you break up.

I agree with meowbark. Lol, yeah. I wouldn't reccomend doing make out sessions and stuff xD. But remember, 11 does seem a little young though. But if you and your boyfriend are VERY responsible then sure, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back