My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the cutest thing on eBay!!!!! im tossing up whether to buy it or not...cause its from another country (US) so im wondering about it...

anyways its a tama pouch and its shaped like ichigotchi. i might post a pic of it later. wanting it so MUCH!!!!! lucky it has a Buy It Now price so i dont have to go mental trying to Outbid ppl.

i like it too, its very cool. B) i'd be the envy of all other tamas. :blink:

thanks for the comments!!!

i have got alot to update!!!! First of all, Aura had a sweet little baby girl! I named her Fliss. She's just so cute! Here is her growth so far. (she'll b writing in pink when she writes)

Babytchi--->Marutchi--->Ichigotchi

Just like her mom!!! :furawatchi:

I hope she becomes a mametchi!

Thanks Darre! I hate to announce this but im going to be away from TamaTalk for a little while...

I've just gone to a new school and everything is different and i have so much homework which leaves no time for tamas ;)

But next holidays I'll be back, promise!

Scouts Honour. (if i was a girl scout, that is)

Shilo

p.s i know i said i would just sneak in Fliss but i didnt realise how strict my new school was!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i've been away for ages!!!!!!! i've sussed out the tama safety situation at my school and have been sneaking along my silver V3. i would still be looking after fliss but my v3 has that handy quick pause function in case i need to pay more attention to my classes or if it's like, cross country or PE. Okay, introducing my silver V3, CAROL!

Name- Carol (i told you that one)

Age- 1yr

Weight- 39g

Gen.- 14

She's a hashitamatchi and the moment- such a cute teen blob! Here's her growth chart so far.

Babytchi-Tamatchi-Hashitamatchi

That's all for now!!!!

took carol to tamatown. she went and visited her dad, Buzz, who gave her a cell phone! she was really glad to see him! we went looking to buy donuts (carols fav food) but couldnt find any......lets just hope they pop up in the shops soon. thats all for now!

heya, Carol is still asleep. she lost alot of weight yesterday and is now 19g!!! she's 2 years old now so i wonder if she'll become an adult today....

i found my old doll house and the stuff in it is perfectly sized for my tama! so she's lying sleeping in a little bed. it's so cute!!!

i also found my old collection of little pet shop and some of that stuff fits too. hehe. Carol is livin the sweet life!!! She doesnt live in the doll house though. i dont have room for it anymore.

More updates when Carol drags herself out of bed!

sorry i haven't been writing in here! the only thing that's happened is that carol has evolved!!!! she's a wooltchi! i love wooltchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MATCHMAKER CAME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Carol mated with another wooltchi and had a baby boy!!!! she's decided to call him Milo.

Hi, it's Carol here,

I'm so glad to be a mum! I love my little boy! he's so sweet! When I go back to Tamaplanet I'm sure Shilo will take great care of my little man! I hope he grows up to be a wooltchi, just like his mama & his dad!

Milo wants to say something-his first words!!!

''me wuvvy mama and shiwoo!''

Awwwwww!!! He loves his mommy and Shilo!!!! awww!!!

Bye!

Carol.

Thats all folks!

Hey, sorry I havent updated for yonks! I had to pause alot 'cause my homework load was huge but now I've got it under control again. I still have to pause occasionally times though so it's taking Milo a while to grow. He only just became a teen today! Pirroritchi. He was formerly my fave toddler, mizutamatchi! more updates l8r!!!!

hey!! soz i have been away for ages!! i have been so busy and havent been caring for my tams.

but im back for now with a v1 called Fliss who is a five year old ichigotchi.

i will only be on tamatalk on weekends (mostly) and sadly for fliss i will probably have to pause her alot too.

thats all for now,

shilo & fliss

ok...i know im a bit of a tama muddle right now but bear with me!!! at the moment seeing as i have a day off tomorrow i am looking after a V4, a boy called Ham who is a young robotchi. soz to confuse you all but yeah....fliss was paused while i was at school but i left her at my mums place and right now im at my dads and so was Ham! So thats the reason my tama-ness keeps swapping about. Oh, Ham wants to say something.

Hiiz!!!!! im ham but u can call me hammy! im a young robotchi right now but one day i'll grow up to be an adult character. im not sure which one but im going to check out a growth chart. laterz!

Hammy :D

hey!!!! its Ham here. Shilo just took me to TamaTown and i had loads of fun playing games and i visited my parents and grandparents. I got a tamatown passport and a waffle! the waffle was yummy! I cant wait till im an adult!! i still dont know what character i want to be or what job i want to have...

I've got some exciting news!!! Yesterday Ham evolved! Into a robotchi! I like Robotchis! Then today he got his first job, his teacher was sad to let him go. Ham became a gardener. He has only been once and he was a bit upset with his performance but he'll get better at it! Oooh! He has mail. Just a sec while i open it.

*insert daggy waiting music here*

aww! it was a love heart, Ham seems pretty happy about that, he's down a hungry heart so i'm just going to fix that....There! Some nice sushi...i wonder what type???

It was teriyaki chicken! My favourite!

Well...Guess thats all for now. More updates later. I'm glad i got back into Tamas, i love Ham. Bye!

Bye!!

P.s my writing is green and Hams is orange.

Ham has mail!!

It's

*daggy waiting music*

fortune star! 2 for points, 3 for heart and 2 for strength.

but wait! there's more! cool, a love heart. how nice!

Ham has a had a wee bit of a weight problem but it's drastically reduced. i've been playing lots of games with him!

thats all for now!

Hey! Nothing much new to say about ham except that his fortunes were unusually low today. only 1 star for each icon. he got 2 snake mails which wasnt too good. thats all for now but i think i will post stats.

Name- Ham

Hungry and Happy- Full

intelligence points- 65

star points (can someone pm me and let me no what they are) - 80

flower points (ditto)- 47

training- 7

age- 5

weight- 64 (bit heavy...)

gender- boy

generation- 12

points-23,472

I'll post again soon. Bye!

hii! it's ham here. i just used my ticket and took a trip to Africa! i went to tamatown afterwards and got an elephant statue souveneir! cool! thats all for now!

Well Hams battery is on the blink so im currently looking after my v1, Fliss, shes a Kuchipatchi. Here are her current stats.

hungry and happy-- full

training bar--full

age-- 6

weight--38

name--Fliss

style- girl

generation--11

well, thats all for now!

Byeez

Latest posts

Back