My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got really scared for little Larri so i paused him and i wanted Lozzi 2 grow up with him so i paused her too, now its just me and Tess. Tess was refused loads of jobs..once again for lack of me playing games from being at school..so i worked super hard after school and she got a job at the highschool! she has to find all the different skill points! yay! tessy got a job!

hi, its Tess, i got a job today! i was refused lots of times but the [!] mail kept coming and coming until i nearly cried cause i got refused heaps...but its not mommys fault..shes busy. but i got my job! i luv it!

Tessy got married just then! To a togetchi! :D she is very happy! we hav been awaiting the matchmaker. she has a wonderful baby boy.

hi its Tess here, i luv my lil boy, hes so sweet. im going to name him Mika, isnt that a nice name?

sure is Tess! its much easier to look after one tama than heaps, i think i will get better characters. so maybe i wont buy another v4...its nice just connecting once in a while, this really should be called my v4 now. i luv my v1 but i hate that death glitch...cause im so nervous that i end up not doing wat im meant to be and we just dont hav fun together.

;) which is all very sad. but im so happy for my Tess!

ok, sorry!

anyways, mika is all grown up now! sorry for lack of updates! heres his growth

baby--puchitchi---young robotchi

then this morning he became mametchi! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he doesnt have a job yet but he will soon. i will do his profile now!

name--Mika

hungry--4 hearts

happy-4 hearts

training- full

intelligence--88

arts--45

social--23

age--3yrs old

weight- 69g

gender-boy

gen.-11

points-17930

there! i am green, he is red.

ok, Mika got a job today! he's a doctor! (or nurse) yay! my baby is so SMART. He's smarter than me. lOl.

hi its Mika here! i got a job today! its so much fun! i wonder how much i'll get paid...i love being Shilos' tama. She bought me a guitar!! i've been jammin'. laters,

Mika

they grow up so fast! the matchmaker came and Mika had a baby boy called Ham. Mika will be leaving Ham tonight.

i'll be sure to ginglisa~!

Little Ham is now a puchitchi, just like his daddy was when he was a toddler, he will probably become a teen tomorrow morning.

hello! im Ham, im named after Hamish from a radio show, how cool is that???

it's Ham here, im a young robotchi now! woo hoo woo hoo! just like my dad!

glad he's happy, was hoping for something different but never mind, they should be different adults 'cause i chose Miss Flower for art points not Mr Turtlepedia for intelligence. he's a little over-weight...he's 55g. i just dont have time but its weekend now! but he'll have to be paused most of this weekend 'cause it's so busy!!! lots to do coming up to end of year!

Hey sorry ive been away for so long! But its the hols so its TAMATIME! Im looking after my friends V1, a masktchi called Lozzi, i intend to get some better characters over the holidays but its very hard while we're in school! my color will be green and Lozzis will be orange.

Write Again Soon

Merry Christmas!!! I was visited by a christmas tree today, we had a good conversation about christmastime but then mom said it was time for him to go and time for me to have a snack. Thats all for now! :maskutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya, Not much happening with Little Miss Lozzi. So I'll Post Her Stats

Hungry- ****

Happy- ****

Training- only half-way...not sure how that happened. Then again, I was in school when she was a toddler and teen.

(and my teacher HATED tamas)

Age- 8

Weight- 85g (another school problem...never had time to play games in fear of confiscation then death (of Lozzi)

Style (gender)- Girl

Generation- 7

Hi, Its Lozzi, i think my matchmaker might come soon! im so excited!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LOZZI HAD A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the matchmaker brought her a robotchi and they had a baby boy! i dont know what to call the baby boy and lozzi is leaving tonight! plz PM me if u hav any ideas!

Zegotchi was the first person to PM me with a name idea so his name is Phil! Thanks Zegotchi!!!! Phil is a marutchi and is rolling around his screen, so CUTE~! when he writes it will be in purple. bii 4 now~!

sorry i havent been posting for a while! i was on holiday and there was no internet in the hotel. bummer. anyways phils life while i was away---

Phil evolved into a little oniontchi and one day i left him in the complex. noooo! when i came back a significant time later i was sure he had died. but my little fighter pulled through! i fixed him up as quick as i could and things went back to normal for me and phil.

then a few days later he became a gozarutchi, which wasnt surprising after his ordeal. he was having a grand time! bopping around and being adorable.

until.... the matchmaker paid him a visit and brought an attractive female masktchi...fireworks came and the masktchi left and phil had a lil baby girl! i decided to name her charm after charmeia in I Am The Great Horse (im totally horse crazee) and phil agreed. i took phil and charm to the beach the next day and that night Phil left us.

little charm had the best of care and became a little round marutchi. on the way home from our holiday i dropped her between the seats and when we finally stopped she was hard to find. eventually my mum was the one who scouted her out. fortunaetly she was only down one of each heart with no messes.

later that day (2day) she became a little hinotamatchi. a fireball, which suits her name because charmeia pretended to be a boy under the name charmides so she could groom the war horse bucephalas. and the hinotamatchi is fiery like charmeia's temper. charm is proud to be called after charmeia.

well thats it up until right this second. charmeia's writing will be in black. (bucephalas was a black horse) check out the What We Read section where i will be making a topic about i am the great horse.

yesterday something very very EXCITING happened...i WANT to tell them! Oh..well, fine...u say then, Charmeia. Its Charm! Anyway, yesterday i became a kuchipatchi!!!! :furawatchi: Tomorrow I think the matchmaker will bring me someone..Ive had my eye on Mametchi...but anyways...im so cute!!! well bye! Charm :)

The matchmaker came!!!! Charm realised that looks were not everything and married a masktchi. She's very excited about having a baby girl! We decided to call her Aura after one of the mares in the book I Am The Great Horse. Isnt that a pretty name? Whenever Aura writes it will be in pink.

Heya! Well, Charm left last night and little Aura woke up into the world by herself...

it was super duber scary! but then shilo named me and looked after me very well. she showed me pictures on her mobile phone of my mommy when she was a baby. she looked just like me!!! i changed into a marutchi and now im bigger. shilo told me my mommy was a marutchi too!!

Me again, my mum said i cant take my tamagotchi back to school! darn! but it doesnt mean i wont sneak her...i'll just play with her at break. or in the bathroom between classes. mwa ha ha. dont tell!

Ta Ta 4 Now

Shilo & Aura

Aura became my fave lil teen!!!! Ichigotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I hope she becomes Mimitchi or Memetchi!

Once again, I am very VERY excited and happy!!!! But I'll let Aura tell you the good news!

Hi, Aura here...I EVOLVED!!!!! I am now a very cute memetchi! :) I have sooo many emoticons on tamatalk to show you how im feeling! :D I luv being memetchi!!!!

Lotsa Luv,

Aura

Latest posts

Back