My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read Kings log again! she loves me! but im just a child, but i'll be a teenager soon! we've never met but when we both have children and go to TamaPlanet I can talk to her properly! Wow! I hope I'm an ichigotchi! Me and King are best best friends. cause our ages are too far apart. she's so cool! she's Maidtchi. her mom is Zegotchi. Zegotchi and Shilo_Tama are TT buddies so i always get to talk to King through the PM system!

Aww. his first crush. how cute. i hope he moves on though. i remembered just then that Pete, my V4 Pyontitchi has a baby girl so she will be called Dawn and her color in the log when Pete leaves will be orange also. Sorry im just nattering on, i wont post again until i have some really important updates!

Hey it's me! Just getting used to 4 tamas, i unpaused my V4 and im still looking after Snach. They all have some stuff to say, so here they are!

Hi! It's Red! I think i'm going to evolve today, i hope i'll be an ichigotchi! strawberry!

It's me, Logan! I hope my matchmaker comes today! I hope for a little baby girl, i cant wait! :D

It's Snach! I'm sure having a great time because i dont get paused at all when Auntie looks after me! Yay! I like going to school with Mr Turtlepedia. It's great fun!

I miss my daddy, Pete but i love my mummy! im a mohitamatchi now! i felt really funny when i evolved but i feel great now!

i love them all so much! i've got 1 more day of looking after Snach but i dont mind, he's so well behaved!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! It's Dawn! I just got accepted into preschool! Miss Frill is so nice to me! She gave me a backpack.

I was willing myself to become an ichigotchi when i evolved into a hinotamatchi. boo! oh well, im so cool now! im a fireball!

Evolution! Snach evolved just then!

Hi! It's Snach! Im a Tosakatchi! I wonder what i'll get a job as! But Shilos brother is coming back this afternoon so he'll get me my very first job! i think he might need help. but thats what Auntie Shilo is for! Laters!

And Logan has some important news too but he's sleeping right now so i'll tell you! His matchmaker came last night, he mated with a masktchi and had a baby girl! Logan and Diva! how ccuuuuttttteeeee!

Hi! Sorry this is off topic i just had to let you know that Snach's time is an hour forward cause my brother has an early bedtime and i fixed the time on my posts so it's right now!

HI! I have lots of updates and a new key.

KEY- Dawn-pink Diva-purple Red-red me-green

Ok! Back to updates!

Red is the same as normal, my little fireball!

Logan left me his baby Diva and now she's a marutchi. (darn! what happened 2 kinakomotchi)

Dawn became an ADORABLE Young Dorotchi! I love her! awwwww! Her teacher is Mrs Flower, the kindness teacher.

Thats it for now,

TTYL.

Shilo & Diva

Oh Yeah, and Snach is back with my brother and now has a job as a gardener, i sorta miss the lil guy.

Hey all!
My tama is called Meg and is on her 28th generation she has been paused for a while and used to have 4 otha tamas 4 company but now they have no battery. Enjoy megs journey!!

p.s she has a baby boy who im gonna call spunk!

p.p.s i used to b horseagotchi but that was a while ago
I am Glad to Here someone is into the V.1!! YOU ROCK!

Never Leave something behind that is old, Because when you look back at it it will seem like its new, ~TP~

thanks Tama Princess. Im on a sleepova so the updates WILL be REALLY quick!

Red evolved into Tarakotchi! He has a skateboard! awwwwwwwww!

Diva evolved into a Oniontchi. darnit! i was hoping for an ichigotchi but oh well. i still love her!

Dawn is so so cute! I was sad to see her leave the young dorotchi stage but now she's a character i love, i've never had it before, she's a seberetchi! a female only character, i love her so much!!!!!

sorry i havent been writing, i was SO shocked. i checked into my pocket for Diva and she was was d-dead. i was really upset, i think her death was a glitch because she was full happy and all. so i restarted her and named it Diva. she was marutchi and now shes ichigotchi! Red had a little baby boy and left him just then and my friend picked the name Dave for him, im looking after tiny little Dave! And an hour ago Dawn had a baby girl, she married a Tosakatchi through the matchmaker and has a job as a fashion designer, thats all 4 now.

Shilo & The Tamas

Thanks Tamingdom!

Once again things hav been so hectic because i am moving house so i've had like NO spare time, lots of updates. are you ready????

Diva evolved yesterday and she's a tarakotchi! tarakotchis are so cute! i like them especially cause they get up around the same time as me. Dave gave her a skateboard and gumboots and she loves them!!!

Dave evolved into marutchi then oniontchi, Diva gave him a ball that he loved as marutchi but now claims he's too old but i catch him playing with it and having a great time!

Dawns little girl is called Zego after zegotchi, my TT friend. She evolved into mohitamatchi then young dorotchi just like her mum! her teacher is Mr Turtlepedia so i dont think she will be sebiretchi.

PHEW!!! did you get all that???

Shilo

Updates!!!

Dave evolved this afternoon into a....gozarutchi! not my fave but i luv my Dave anyways!

Zego evolved around 15 minutes ago into a hanatchi! i wanted a v4 character but i just LUV hanatchis!

Diva is the same but she is in love with Dave! awww!! I heard them chatting this afternoon, keep the key in mind.

Oh Dave I luv u so much but if my matchmaker comes before you are 24 hrs into the adult stage...we will know it was not meant to be.

Diva! Oh I hope she sees my love for you and doesnt come til then...but then we will know.

Yes Dave, im so sorry! but maybe she wont! i luv u!

i luv u 2!

*kiss* kiss*

how sweet is that! just a reminder of the key

me--green

diva--purple

zego--pink

dave--red

sorry i havent been on for ages my internet went CRAZY. Divas matchmaker came with a memetchi and i couldnt say no! they had a baby boy. So Dave fell in luv with Zego and they had baby girls. here are the growth charts.

Buddy (divas baby boy)

babytchi--kinakomotchi--young mimitchi--memetchi

Betty (daves little girl)

babytchi--marutchi--hinotamatchi--kuchipatchi.

Mimi (zegos lil girl)

babytchi--puchitchi--young memetchi--furawatchi

Ok. Then Buddy and Betty mated and had boys. They are Tim(buddys baby) and Tom(bettys baby) and left me with them. Tim and Tom both became kinakomotchis.

Mimis matchmaker came and she had a baby girl and left. The baby is called Tess and is now a mizutamatchi.

WHEW! Im surprised i remembered all that.

the key is

me--green

Tim--blue

Tom--red

Tess--purple

hey all! im leaving tamatalk and tamas behind for a little while, i have another debate and really need to prepare. i will be back asap!

ok. the debates not over, ok? but i just couldnt stay away from tamas and tamatalk so im looking after Tim and Tom. i think tim may die soon, hes still ichigotchi but that tama has a funny glitch where the tama starts getting sick then dies...its so weird...so i TRY not to get too sad. thats all.

Shiloh and Tim and Tom

haha...thannks clear w lava pink purple!

Ok! Tama Updates!

Tim and Toms matchmaker came! Tim married another tarakotchi and Tom married a memetchi! Tim had a boy and Tom had a girl! They left this afternoon. Lozzi is Toms lil girl and she's a kinakomotchi! Larri (was going 2 spell it Larry but remembered my name glitch that turns y into p) is Tims lil girl and is a maritchi! I've also unpaused my lil v4, a young memetchi named Tess.

A reminder of the key

Me--Green

Lozzi-Orange

Larri-Red

Tess-Purple

Tess evolved into hanatchi! I think this is because of her lack of skill points because i havent had time 2 take her to school. I think Larri's death glitch is acting up again...i'll have to be real careful from now on. In happier news Lozzi evolved into ichigotchi! YAY! i luv ichigotchi.

*sniffles* im real scared..i hate having this glitch...i want to live!

oh..poor baby...i want him to be ok too.

Latest posts

Back