my v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today was hilarious this morning our teacher came in and had shaved his head

last night and my tamas were doing funny animations[/color]

my v4 got married too and i'm on the phone with one of my bffs and she says hi and my tams want to talk...

• code:
  • green=v5
  • blue=v4
  • orange=v4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
well today sucked because i had to stand for hours and sing and my 4.5 got married though so it wasn't all bad well bye

[SIZE=21pt]my bff jenny is on as illusen101 and my other best freind[i have 2 and a posey of 7 or 8]is getting a tama whoo-hoo![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]also my v4 is an adult and my v4.5 is a teen and my v5 is an adult,whoo-hoo!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]i also got a gotchi gear pet pouch in mimitchi off[/SIZE]

of ebay and my tamas are so cool and a person in my class is getting a tama too,whoo-hoo!!!

[SIZE=8pt]i have some news,tamas are so cool that lots of people i know want them because i have been spreading the word :D :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :D :D [/SIZE]

hi peeps how are ya'i'm not great i have allergies and i have used a thousand tishuesbut i am going to the webkinz day extravaganza on april 25th

i know about it because one i read the squid v5 log and two i get e-mails from wood pharmacy :angry: :angry: and i alsogot a gotchi gear pet pouch mimitchi off of ebay last week and i am so happy

my buddy ellie: ^_^ [/color]

also if you like sims,or webkinz,or animals pm me

p.s. if you like animals visit chubbsy and make him happy

my buddy ellie: ^_^

have you ever heard this joke,what does toilet paper and star trek have in common,they both circle uranus &wipe up cling ons[uranus is like your butt]i heard

that joke and wanted to tell it butt i'm not sure if i could say the word at the end of ur/anus,but it is funny isnt it

my buddy ellie: :angry:

my v4 died when i took it off the lanyard and left it at home

my buddy ellie: ;)

Latest posts

Back