my v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my tamas needed training before and now they are fine and will everyone check out my group hatch pleaseeee!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i love my tamas and i have a child on 1 v4.5 an adult on 2 v4.5 adults on v5 and an adult on v4 and would also like to remind everyone to not post in peoples logs

today my diayatchi went to school and if you haven't noticed i am talking about my second v4.5

[SIZE=21pt]i love my tamas[/SIZE]

so here is what my second v4.5(bobby the diayatchi) did today:

• 1.wake up and get fortune cookie
  • 2.poo
  • 3.eat
  • 4.get training
  • 5.eat
  • 6.play games
  • 7.poo
  • 8.eat
  • 9.poo
  • 10.play games
  • 11.eat
  • 12.play games
  • 13.eat
  • 14.play with items
  • 15.eat
  • 16.play games
  • 17.eat
  • 18.poo
  • 19.play games
  • 20.go to bed

and i spent the day with my dad, dog, and tamas while my mom went shopping and i played on tamatown to get 9,900 dollars until i logged off

here is today's events not including mail(atleast the ones i remember):

• my v4.5
  • 1.eat
  • 2. game
  • 3.poo
  • 4.eat
  • 5.poo
  • 6.(right now)is eating

also a new color code:

blue-funny

green-good

red-bad

any other colors are for fun

also today i looked it up and i have a celebetchibut my v3 might not be comingbut i also found that i have a full bar of training

and i made a tama bed for them at night

and i have another freind who wants a tama:)

that's all for now-bye :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]today i went to the webkinz day extravaganza and bought a webkinz,then i got a ticket to the wheel and won a peice of candy and got a free webkinz and entered the drawing and won a free webkinz and a free outfit!!!!whoo-hoo!!!!!![/SIZE]

also today i didn't have to go to school due to a weather day,and that is when i went to wood pharmacy

Latest posts

Back