my v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a new organizer today and my tama and me came back from the beach yesterday

edit:and i got the webkinz dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have been sorta sick lately[just feeling bad,not hungry]but i got the new organizer and all and now i have time for two tamas my v5 and my second v4.5,and i have a story for you...

my v4.5 is now a girl and i forgot to feed my last one and it sadly died :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi:

and my organizer has games and horoscopes and all.

p.s:i am going to put a tama to-do list on my on my organizer :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

[SIZE=14pt]here is a full report:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]today my organizer broke on accident[fell off of night stand]and my tama started going off,i un travel channeled the pells who had been in travel channel for vacation and me and my mom and my tama went to wal-mart for some groceries and to the pet store for pet food,and i got home and here i am[/SIZE]

637 views wow,well here is a major major update...

stats are full

hungry:full,happy:full

my tamas now want to talk i know they haven't in a while but they do now

[v4.5]taz:mommy what are we going to eat

[v4.5]mona:do you want some of this

[v4]deb:we are supposed to talk to the people

everyone v5 and back:hi

[v5]chime:it's my favorite time,time to play

me:after i do the log entry we can go on tamatown

okay now it is time for a super log entry:

today the pells were trainede and are now teens and in a sec everyone is going to tamatown and i am going to our beach house for 4th of july and i am taking the pells who died but then my gen. 1's brother hatched so it is still the pells and if you are tired of reading then i will reply later and finis here

everyone:bye we are going to tamatown whoo hoo!!!

me:bye!!!!

new colors:

green=good

red=bad

blue=sad

purple means awesome or happy

sorry i haven't posted in forever but i have been working with a hacked webkinz account 2 bff's fighting ,and training parakeets, learning songs on recorder,reading my new naruto manga i spent alot of time off,well now i have alot more time and i now buy manga at bookstores and just read a naruto last night that was awesome,my tamas got married i am playing sims 2 pets i am reading lots more manga,training my parakeets and

about my 2 bffs fighting well my best best freind called me and told me and my other freind called and i lied and said my first bff had said nothing and now i gotta go train my parakeets so see ya later

sorry i was gone i had 2 new sims games school shopping and parakeet training to do but i am back forever and my tamas are doing awesome

today i got the toco tucan and i am waiting for my bff to call me back after she eats and i am grounded from my sims games and my tamas are doing fine

my tamas are doing fine and another report in 30 minutes to an hour and my toco tucan is so cute

i updated my photobucket album look,i will tell the story later and an awesome craft,also if you wanna comment on my log or photos pm me

ok here is the craft:

supplies:

one cork

play doh,clay,etc.

clear nail polish(optional)

step #1:make a plate shape slightly bigger than a tama

step#2:coat cork in play doh or clay

step #3:if you can coat play doh in clear nail polish before dry to stop cracking

step #4attach two parts when dry using more clay or play doh

done

also i have a story:

well when i was taking the photos(the one with my toucan) my v5 started to beep and my camera startede to die so i went ahead and uploaded the photos and i started thinking about my day yesterday.....

ok i woke up and i wanted to go to wall mart but was told no several times and my parents left me home for 30 minutes while looking at cars with both of their cells and i had mine and the home phone and i ate my lunch and watched tv and then my parents came home and needed to go to wal-mart and i looked and no celebrity v5 came home and pouted to find out they may be at target whoo-hoo!!!!!!

and now my tamas wanna talk

juice-can we go to tamatown then on webkinz

macy-i wanna go on here again too

me-we'll stay here for an hour and then on webkinz and tamatown anything to add max

max-yeah how about playing sims

me-i'm sorry i can't i am grounded from sims for skipping chores for a day

all-awww

well time to do what thy want,bye

Latest posts

Back