Nazochi's other attempts at nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maita and Maita! (you never know what the name means on any version! :furawatchi: ) One disipline, girl kinakomotchis! I shall give them no more disipline. :)

Donut seems to love his maracas, and really likes my V2 Maita.

Shiropuchitchi are so cute!! Cuter than puchitchi in my opinion. :furawatchi:

Donut had a shirobebitchi! They are now blobbling around together. Cute! Maita V1 is a young mimitchi with one disipline.

Maita V2 is an ichigotchi? Wow. I gave her horrible care and let her happy hearts drop until she became ill. I left the light on and let her hunger empty too. I was expecting a puroperatchi, but nope! Still one disipline bar.

im getting nazotchi u can tell if u connecti a v2 with a v1 it show s u wat adult u'll get
I'm afraid not. :kuribotchi: When the V2 appears on the friend screen as a nazotchi, it's only because the V1 cannot identify the new character. :mametchi:

Onto other stuff! Aka is Donut's child, whom I neglected a little as a shirobebitchi, but she is now a kinakomotchi. I think I'll make her memetchi. ;)

The Maita twins are doing fine.

Aka is a young mimitchi, along with Maita V1.. Oh, wait, she just turned into gozarutchi! Yay! I was hoping for something different. :D

Maita V2 has changed, too... Unexpectedly into a dorotchi! Very cute. I love this character! I was honestly expecting gozarutchi or zuccitchi because she only has one disipline, but dorotchi is fine with me!

It is really confounding. I gave the Maita twins the about same care, and V2 Maita even worse care, but they are different character classes?? :wacko: I fear it'll take me a while to make character strategies for this version...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aka is so funny! I've never seen a tamagotchi fall down so often! :p Almost full training bars, I'm gonna get a maskutchi (P1) type character this time around, following mimitchi.com's exact directions. Maita V1 has been fine.

Maita V2 the dorotchi came really close to the screen today, very cute! I haven't been letting the hearts drop below one, and I bet you know why... ;) I'm following the P1 instructions for getting oyajitchi/bill. I'm planning to do this for Aka as well.

A new addition!!!

I've just bought a tamagotchi mini! Very retro. Not too impressed about the gameplay, but with a black and flame design, it doesn't matter. I call him Chibi. He is a marutchi and blobs around a lot. I saw him go far away and come back, along with jumping a few times. I like the big pixels. Right now he's sleeping. I'm not too sure how to disipline... Also, I've seen pictures of the adults of this tamagotchi. They are: mametchi, kutchipatchi, nyorotchi, oyajitchi, maskutchi (p1) and one secret character. I saw a little sticker with the mini tama as a mimitchi on the package, but I'd be very dissapointed if mimitchi was the secret one. *crosses fingers* please let it be a chibi nazotchi! :angry:

I'm off to read Tamagotchi mini topics. ;)

Aka is a robotchi! Haven't had this guy in a while... Funny, I didn't let her hunger reach zero. :huh:

Nothing new with the maitas..

Chibi tama is still a marutchi--I reset him after the screen froze. Wait a second--that isn't a disipline call! I didn't know they needed snacks! Oops, there goes a mametchi. :furawatchi:

Aka is still robotchi, but Maita V1 the gozarutchi has mated with a match-made memetchi (nice!) and had a baby boy who is now a marutchi named Woohu. I'm going for mametchi this time.

Maita V2 the dorotchi has mated with a match-made butterfly character and I just saw her leave a shirobebitchi in bed.

I've been messing around with Chibi. He was a mametchi whom I reset. Kind of disappointed that they left the teen stage out of the game... I reset him and filled all of his hearts once and he became nyorotchi. Now I'm completely neglecting him to see what he'll be.

I know now that nyorotchi is the worst tamagotchi mini character possible. I'll let my new baby get sick once and fix it right away. :eek:

Woohu is a hinotamatchi. Ooops! I accidentially let him sleep with poo. Drat. Aka had a baby girl who is still with mama.

Gothi is a marutchi. I guess that's okay. I'll treat her really well but disipline her the wrong way each time. I should get a perfect care character, but Gothi's child should be a kuribotchi.

Hmm.. Nyorotchis seem to follow me. Any sickness=nyorotchi. I'll try letting my tama call for food/snack each time it needs one. :)

Aka has left me to care for Ghost. She is a marutchi right now, with 2 training bars. Woohu is still hinotamatchi, one training bar.

Gothi is an oniontchi! I've taken perfect care but disiplined her the wrong way each time... I wonder what adult I'll get?

2 hinotamatchis bouncing on the screen. Woohu should evolve today, so I'm neglecting him to a masktchi level because I don't have a masktchi for my V2's friendlist yet, nor a hanatchi, which is exactly what Ghost will be. <_<

Perfect care for oniontchi! I fed her some fries and she went bonkers!

I followed my plan with my chibitama and got a kutchipatchi. *nod* not bad. I think I'll let him call twice this time. :)

I guess I didn't neglect in time! Woohu is a tarakotchi! Gothi idolized him, bieng an oniontchi, she wanted to be just like him.

But instead Gothi is a pyonchitchi! They are too cute! 0w0 So fun, I gave her all of the wrong disipline, but she still turned out fine. :unsure: She will be dating Woohu today.

Chibitama didn't get sick, but is still nyorotchi. Perhaps kuchipatchi is one step above nyorotchi?

Jots is a kinakomotchi male. I'm aiming for mimitchi. Did I mention Ghost is a masktchi? They are pretty neat...

I don't understand... Both parents has no disipline (disiplined the wrong way) but they still had kina babies...

Skull has been poorly treated, and he is also a kinakomotchi. I wonder which teen I'll get?

Jots is a young mimitchi, 4 bars.

Chibitama is a maskutchi! I left him alone for a few hours, then took really good care of him...

I want Skull to be a poorly treated character, so I'm ignoring him for a while.

Jots is a mimitchi! w00t! Ghost and Skull will mate tonight. Her child shall be named DP, and I've got plans for it...

Skull is a Hiratchi! He's cuter than a pyonchitchi, but I don't like how his head only faces one direction when he's not doing anything. Wonderful. I think his child shall be a sickly character.

DP is a female marutchi. DP, short for Devil Power from the devilgotchi, shall be given the worst care possible. I gave her no care as an infant.

Rini is her sister, who I only filled one heart as an infant. She is a hitodetchi! A new toddler to me! I'll treat her as a sickly character so I should get somewhere between average and sickly as an adult... My goal is the croc or takotchi.

Jots had a girl without me! I must've pressed a button by accident... The child is Mupi, a kinakomotchi. DP is near death, an oniontchi, as planned. Poop piles and she has been sick 6 times in her life, and must call for me each time she wants a snack or food. No games, no disipline, no more than 1 heart in each category at all times. No problem.

My lil' hitodetchi is an oniontchi now, and I've neglected her hunger needs three severe times. I'll either get a kiwitchi (or of that class) or takotchi (or something of that class).

DP is still a gozarutchi, no child. Mupi is a masktchi. I've been too lacking with her disipline. :huh:

Rini mated with another frog-croc thing, and the boy will be here tomorrow. I'll call him XD. XD

Latest posts

Back