Nazochi's other attempts at nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooga and Karot have mated. Two boys! Of course, I'll keep the luck up by reset one of them (getting a girl) and then mating those two. Although I'll miss my Karot, I'll be glad to get out of the sickly character's hold (seriously, I can't go anywhere without it getting sick while I'm gone!) I'm going to try and get a mimitchi and a mametchi (along with marumimitchi on my debugged) It'll be so cute to see them all together! ^.^

ooooh. Much has happened. The newest edition to my tamagotchi family is:

a magenta-transparent with glitter! I love it! The backround is so cool! Now I'm running 4 tamagotchis, 3 of them are itchigotchis, and one I am... Experimenting with... I have a hunch, but I'm not going to tell of it until afterwards. <_<

Still itchigotchis.. >.<

Uber: redish one has 4 training bars

Guber: purple cased one with 8 training bars

Abbz: pink case one with 4 bars

All around Mametchi care, but I may have missed a couple trainings. >.<

My... Experiment is about 20% complete. > :p

Thanks! :D

The itchigotchis are three now.

uber: 8 bars

guber: all bars

abbz: 7 bars

Perhaps I can find a way to mate uber with both of his fangirls? ^_^ I can try... And have a pretty good idea.

experiment is 66% done.

Experiment: 100% done!

Hypothesis: Nazotchi type 1 eats buns and candy, but never grows old like his counterpart. I believe he already is old because:

1. he never grows into old folks

2. he doesn't notify of bowel movements. :)gonk: )

3. he doesn't notify of sleep times

4. he has no special actions

So, I grew a tamagotchi to age 99 (perfect care) and... nothing happened. Kind of a disapointment, but that is okay. :D

My itchgotchis are all tarakotchis! :( Didn't surprise me much, I knew I missed about 5 trainings each, though they ended with 9 training bars. I'm attempting to mate Uber with both Abbz and Guber. How? By connection failure. I've noticed if my timing is just right...

Stand by on both.

Use Uber to connect.

If my timing is right, when I press 'c', Guber (or Abbz) will go to play or give a gift while Uber has never connected. ;)

It is risky. I only get one chance to get it right, no matter how much practice I've had. :(

I'm so sneaky. :unsure: It worked! Uber mated with both, yet stayed a bachlor! I saw a girl and a boy fly off into the air, landing nowhere! I raised a mametchi on my debugged one and mated her with Uber. :huh: So cool, such a cheat!

I haven't been on in a bit. :(

Boogy turned into oniontchi (because of bieng a marutchi, so did Lasso) and has eight bars. He got sick a few times, and now he is a gozarutchi.

Lasso is also gozarutchi, five bars. I do like gozarutchis. :D

Admin is still a young mimitchi, six bars in his training...

*blows dust off of topic*

After a leave way too extended, Tamatalk's very own secret character is back! <_< Gotten back into tamagotchi mode, and two of four are awake. I have two gozarutchis, in honor of Naruto! :(

Ramen-ramen. :p Anyways.... I better get to posting, I hope they remember me! :(

*sigh* I know, I haven't been on in forever. My batteries have been dead, and so has my real-life pet, Kirby. I've been extremely depressed lately because of this... I'm planning on restarting them soon, and hopefully getting a connection version 2 today.

Don't mean to interrupt your logs but I have an idean for Nazotchi:1. Get Ojaritchi and let him grow old (age 99 say) and maybe something'll happen.

2. Look after old timer for a long time...

If you want I'll post more ideas and possible experiments.

Sorry if I have interrupted. Good log, read it all,
Ooh! Thank you. :D I'll try that once I get an oyajitchi again. :)

Yes, I do enjoy it when people post here--thanks for reading! :D

Got batteries, but America's tamagotchis won't come until June 24th. :D

So, I started one up, it grew into a mametchi, and had a kid which I named Wars.

Just before Wars was born, I brought Star to life.

Put them together and you get the movie that I went to see when they were toddlers! :D

So far, Star is an itchigotchi, a year, five bars.

Wars is a young mimitchi, a year, five bars.

They are both girls, but I don't mind much, I'll just mate their offspring if I'm lucky.

I've tried both old-timer ideas, but nothing happened.

I did notice something when on debug... All extra characters come close to the screen in the newer styles of version 1, but not in the older styles... Why would they do that? :huh:

Also, nazotchi (peanut eating type) temporarily turns into the round rice ball looking character (located right after the first nazotchi in the debug lineup I believe) instead of coming close to the screen like the others... Odd. I'll try the toddler thing; it sounds promising! :unsure:

Latest posts

Back