Nazochi's other attempts at nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.5 yrs old, I made my tamagotchi Drew get up early. Within a minute, it evolved! Into robotchi... Yeah. I don't know why, its hunger was never at zero! I always picked up his poo, put him to bed on time, and disiplined him. 1 snack shouldn't give his body such a pounding to be a robotchi. The last experiment without snacks I purposely neglected to get hanatchi, but this is totally different, I should've got a mimitchi. I'd let his happiness go to zero a few times, but that is all, and I'd always fix it before he got mad. Maybe the character itself is the key to nazotchi. I'll treat their spirit badly, three times I'll do this. Its body shall be kept up to the fullest extent. You see, this is the opposite of robotchi. :D

Drew's batteries died, so I replaced them. I accidently reset him twice!! And so, I couldn't download. I decided to mess around with things, mainly the secret tests.

If you press all of the buttons at once while pressing reset, and then let go of reset and afterwords the buttons, you'll see that everything is highlighted. You can then press a to see half of it highlighted, b to see the other half, and c to see the icons lit up and the bordering pixels. Press a again and you will see

ver:4.0

Press a again and the ROM test will begin. My ROM is okay! ;D pressing c will start it over. This will reset your tamagotchi.

Also, you can have 0/0 as your date! I'm pretty sure all you have to do is start the test, but don't let go of the buttons, so the screen is black. Then, press a and b as if you were trying to pause your tamagotchi. it should pause. Unpause it and the 0/0 date is yours! Note: I'm not sure if the egg will actually hatch, yet.

I haven't posted in a while. Putsy was a hinotamatchi, but has turned into a maskutchi. It wasn't my fault! I was too sick to care for her! Mibbs is an itchigotchi and has been raised for the most part in the dark. :D

... and... a hanatchi. Every time I go for a secret character, I get hanatchi or robotchi, even with the best of care. Kind of odd. Anyway, seeing as the luck level of my tamagotchis is so low, I reset them. At the same exact time, with the same exact motion, I hatched a girl and a boy, and . (no names!) :D ;) I give them the best care, at the exact same time. (dance game gets more complex!! XD ) The only difference between them is one is only bieng praised, and the other is given only timeouts when needed to be disiplined. .. ...

Interesting. The boy and girl make synchronized movements, but only for 30 seconds before they go random. Also, the boy (timeouts) seems to get sadder faster.

Now they are itchigotchis, changed this morning, 'cause they went to bed as one-year-old marutchis. The batteries died so I replaced them and now they are set back by about a day. Their movements and feedings are staying the same.

M-kay, they have been re-synchronized, and are still 2 yrs old, although they should be 4. What is this? I check on them and... one is singing, the other one is bobbing its head on the screen. 2 Mametchis! the girl has 8 disiplines, and the boy has four. I'm so happy! They are so cute! My first tama was a Mame, and it's like they are back! uber-kawaii!

I finally got the hyperspeed glitch to work on Eric, and stocked kaila's friendslist with all of the characters. I guess I'll just have to restart Eric normally... or not. :rolleyes: I can't seem to get the debug mode glitch to turn off. I'm happy with it though. :lol: Kaila is a kinakomotchi.

WARNING: Big spoilers ahead! If you don't want to ruin the fun of finding this information out for yourself, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!!

M-kay. :ph34r: You are here. 'Tis good. M-kay, I'll start with... nazotchi!!

Nazotchi type 1:

eats buns and candy

poops every 2.5hrs.

loses happy every 1.5 hrs.

loses hungry every 1.25 hrs.

beds: 11pm

wakes: 7am

cuteness? not that cute, most motions are just the regular picture of nazotchi, there is no happiness action. Doesn't even close its eyes when it sleeps!!

Obtainable? Probably comes from the ketai

Nazotchi type 2:

eats peanuts and cherries

poops every 2.5 hrs.

loses happy every 1 hr and 40 mins.

loses hunger every hour and 10 mins.

cuteness? still not that cute. :(

one that looks like a rice ball with a thingy on the head and two arms and legs (names names names!):

eats onigiri and sundays

poops every 2.5 hrs.

loses happy every 2hrs and 40 mins.

loses hungry every 1.25hrs.

wakes: 7 am

cuteness? Okay, it is kind of cute, cuter than nazotchi, with more expressions.

pill lookin' fella:

eats medicine and hearts (creepy. e.e)

poops every 1.5hrs.

loses happy every hour

loses hungry every 45 mins.

cuteness? kind of cute.

Tamagotchi case lookin' fella:

eats buns and cake

poops every 3.5hrs.

loses happy every 45 mins

loses hungry ever hour and 20 mins.

beds: 11pm (what a surprise. ;) )

wakes: 7am (never ceases to surprise me :D )

cuteness? cuter than the pill

obtainable? Probably comes from deka

I'll add more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
From now on, all of my characters of the purple tamagotchi shall be named "morfs".

More Spoilers:

Burger-tchi

eats burgers (cannibal!) and fries

poops every 2.5 hrs.

loses happy every 2.5 hrs.

loses hungry every 1.25 hrs.

beds at 11pm

wakes at 7am

cuteness? very odd. For the original pet owner! ((what sounds does a hamburger make? beeep!))

Kaila grew into a memetchi. XP I debugged her and now I have a nazotchi. :3

I got Oyajitchi the true way. Mate the old man and woman. (nasty!) The baby will evolve into Oyajitchi in an hour. I forgot who first discovered that! *sweat*

Anywho... um.. yeah.. :eek: I'll get back on my normal schedule soon...

Okay. Confirmed, if you rub the pencil lead off (I used a q-tip) Debug mode will wear off. Good thing too! :p SO I have two normal tamagotchis... And a new one!?!

Santa got me a white connection! :eek: so happy! I debugged it and saw nazotchi happy! Along with the other characters... Most of them came really close to the screen, or ran and fell as their special actions... Except nazotchi... He turns into the second secret character you see in debug.. and then back into nazotchi.. I really do think he is obtainable... :D

Latest posts

Back