Nazochi's other attempts at nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star went to mametchi, gave birth to another, which grew to a tarakotchi and eventually the old guy, which I mated with Wars' old mametchi offspring to get two oyajitchis, Oyaji, and Tchi!. I killed Oyaji (mwaha..) and mated Tchi! with a hamburger gotten from debug. That offspring turned into mimitchi, who mated via matchmaker. Her offspring is now my itchigotchi, Flibs.

Wars mated, had a mametchi who became old and made an oyajitchi, which I lated killed. I ended up reseting it and I now have Venus, the lovely female tarakotchi.

Now, in a very well matched blue and pink case with flowers and a matching blue and pink backround, Tico is a young mametchi! I'll tell you his strange story later... I got him three days ago, and he's been super! I do think I missed a time-out during toddler phase though...

So, Tico is a furawatchi, and so cute!! I spoiled him... I bought him wings, and a computer, and turned him into a panda (for the day) using those codes. Thanks Tamatalk! I literally hunted for my V2. It took ages for me to find him, because all of the toy stores were sold-out! I had to wait a whole 5 days after release to get one... Tough, isn't it? :angry:

Flibs turned into a mametchi, though I thought I forgot to disipline (both) tamagotchis once to make them second best... Maybe it was because I sent them to bed early. :3

I gave Tico the bear, but he hated it! Aww, I thought he'd look cute with it, but I guess it offended him...

Maru is still sleeping, 4 yrs old now.

Shiro is a kinakomotchi, whom I gave horrible spiritual care when she evolved. (oops, I forgot she's not a mametchi anymore!)

For the record, I've sorted the teen and adult characters:

Using various resources, I have come to the conclusion of the following grouping of characters:

Perfect Care:

Mametchi

Furawatchi

Mimitchi

Marumimitchi

ChoHimetchi

Pyonchitchi

Few misses care:

Kutchipatchi

Memetchi

21 (cat-tiger thing)

Ginjirotchi

Pochitchi

Debatchi

Average Care:

Tarakotchi

Nyrotchi(spelling?)

Kusatchi

Dorotchi

Kabutchi

3D(angel-faerie-butterfly thing)

Sickly:

Hanatchi

Robotchi

22 (croc-thing)

Takotchi

Urutchi

3E (tulipy-thing)

Poor Care:

Masktchi

Gozarutchi

23 (whale-thing)

Kiwitchi

39(I forgot the name... From osu/mesu)

Zaccitchi(spelling?)

I've found to attain these characters, you must give the same care as you gave in version one of the corrosponding group (aiming for hanatchi or robotchi from version 1 will give you something from the sickly group), but I'm still unsure of the generation pattern.

Good Teens:

young mametchi

young mimitchi

Hinatchi

Ringotchi

Yu-fotchi

Itchigotchi

Bad Teens:

Nikatchi

Hinotamatchi

Oniontchi

Puroperatchi

I'm not sure which toddler turn into which teens, or which teens into which adults... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little character goodness chart. :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto current developments: Maru is still asleep at 5yrs, Shiro is a young mimitchi, and my furawatchi put on the rare costume when suddenly the matchmaker came! I mated him (in his costume!?) with the tiger-looking creature and at 7:00 my time I can start my new generation with another little boy!

It's so cute, because the baby joins Tico when playing with the ufo!

Exellent. Something to explore on V2!

I also have an idea for a rare character on my V2... Firstly, Tico's child is generation 2, named Piro (after Piro from the Megatokyo comics) is a kinakomotchi! I was looking forward to a new toddler, but this is okay... I'm planning to give him perfect care with one twist: thanks to Dmag's care guide and the three o'clock shop trick I can feed him his favorite foods. I've fed him a lollipop in baby stage and a pineapple in toddler stage. He looks so cute when he spins around and blushes!

Nothing new with my v1's. A young mimitchi and a 6 year old oniontchi. Perhaps I'll mate Shiro with Piro! XD

Maru is 7! I've set a new teen record! :)

Woah, just as I typed that, Shiro turned into memetchi. Haven't had that character in a while. Very cute!

Last night, Piro turned into hinatchi, which is also very cute! I was hoping he wouldn't be a young mimitchi, and I got what I wished for! I wonder what adult I'll get this time? It's really odd... Hinatchis hate round pizza, but love the slice! Took me forever to find one in the shop!

Thanks. :angry:

Maru has awakened as a memetchi! Shiro has been crushing on him, which made Piro so jealous he evolved! He's now a marumimitchi! Currently, I'm trying to buy him the cheese to see what happens when you give a tama all of its favorite foods throughout growth.

So many tamagotchis love Shiro! Piro, Maru, and the matchmaker are all trying to push a mate on her! Maru has been increasingly mean to her... He gave her poo more than anything else!

Piro has been lovely. I've bought him skates and a charming bowtie. I've also noticed that the animations for marumimitchis were carried from the V1 animations on debug mode. This isn't true for furawatchis, though. Maybe they were just experimenting when they put those extra animations in? Why do characters on V1's debug list show up as nazotchis from the v2? If only I knew what bandai was up to...

I forgot how much work multiple tamas could be! Three babies, all synchronized. Maru had a girl, FLCL (fooly cooly!). Due to low disiplined parents, she is a marutchi. Shiro and Piro had two boys, Donut (V1) and Akito (V2) who are now kinakomotchis. Akito seems to be the friendliest while his brother is a little stinker! I thought they were synchronized, but they call for me at different times. Odd.

From now on, information on V1 will be green, and V2 shall be in blue.

Donut is an itchigotchi will seven bars, perfect care. FLCL is a hinotamatchi, seven bars, neglected spiritually once.

Akito is ringotchi! I've got all different teens! Ringotchis are pretty cute, but it's disturbing that they love juice... Wouldn't that be cannabalism? Anyway, he has six bars, perfect care, and I'm aiming for a pyonchitchi.

Donut has been bodily neglected three times so she will be a hanatchi. FLCL has been good.

I've got an idea. The creator of tamagotchi is Aka Maita. What if I name/breed tamagotchis with that name? Perhaps something special will happen... I remember in some video games naming your character something or another would create super jumps or change colors of the character or something, so maybe it'll work here. :hitodetchi:

Akito is still edible. :( If I get a furawatchi again, then I shall change my process...

Donut and FLCL are both kutchipatchis! How could this happen? I was expecting a hanatchi Donut for sure! I guess I found the borderline...

Akito is a furawatchi! Poo. I wanted a pyonchitchi so much... I guess I'll treat the next generation like a masktchi--no disipline. I want to see what toddler I'll get for gen 5. :D :D

Latest posts

Back