New Japanese Tamagotchi (for late 2009?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it is called Tamagotchi ID (what a weird name xD)
What!? Tamagotchi ID, ok...............................................!? I thought it would be called TMGC+C V2, not Tamagotchi ID!? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOL there is a seller on ebay right now, taking orders for them and will ship once available to buy. They want $110 for each, not including shipping. I laughed.

^ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEARN TO SPELL CORRECTLY & No, it's not.

Still debating wether I should get it or not...

I gotta say I'm loving the new design!

That sounds like my dream come true.

If its true that you can alter or keep your character,I will be playing that Tamagotchi until the day I die.

-Faints-

It's so cool. Too bad I only get $5.00 a week. :eek:

I want it so badly. Altering it...like if you got a special secret charater, you could keep it..

What if they made another new tama....Cheetchi! (Look at my username to get the idea)

Or Clicktchi

Hextchi, New family called Goed familly (Ge-od) Geodchi, Geotchi....

And it goes on and on.............

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! THTS RETARDED CUZ THEY SHOULD SELL IT TO US TOO NOT JUST THEM  JAPANIESE PEOPLES :D
You don't understand this then. As much as you may want this tamagotchi, it's not your choice, and no one except bandai has a say in what will be sold in every country. Now remember, bandai suffered from making thousands of tamagotchis that were never bought. If you think about it, they might want to try to prevent the popularity from going up very fast and then crashing down again, because it will hurt them very much (profit wise of course..)

So, if you still think it's retarded, send bandai a letter (politely) stating that you want this version to be sold in your country. If that doesn't work, then that's just to bad.

One more thing... try not to insult things without proper reason, regardless of how you feel about it.

Decency is key. :ph34r:

Sad. It's a beautiful tamagotchi. But I refuse foreign imports until the economy gets better. > o < Obviously, they'd be too expensive. Much more than the little American plastic cheapos, duh.

I have found some cool info about the Tamagotchi ID on this is site!!! :(

Here is some of it translated for you! :furawatchi:

Bandai Co., the "Tamagotchi series" as the latest models, you can make your own downloads『Tamagotchi iD (User ID Tamagotchi) 』(All 6 colors, each 5,040 yen / tax), and Tamagotchi's birthday, November 23 (Monday holiday) will release.

October 12 (Monday) night at 7 will begin broadcasting from TV Tokyo at the popular children's character "Tamagotchi" which dealt withTamagotchi Anime TV! 』Every line item in the broadcast content such as downloadable 』to『 Tamagotchi iD will you measure the program work.

On the tama wiki, I saw *something* about a new COLOUR screen tama, maybe its that... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back